Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 89. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:05:15 AM
I'm not yet experienced in the art of selecting bounty campaigns so I rely on my experienced friend, who has more than 1 years experience in this field.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 18, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
It is very complicated these days to find a trustworthy ICO project because you never know how much money they would be able to accumulate, what the managers look like and whether they will keep the project open till the end or just cancel it all of a sudden.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 18, 2018, 05:38:05 AM
At first you must choose in what type bounty you want join social ,signature or other then start search ICO i do that way not from bitcointalk but from sites like coinschedule.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 05:28:18 AM
To choose good bounty you should study carefully about the program ico as well as you consult with the people you and the program manager, as well as his reputation, is not easy to distinguish. they. good luck
Activity: 144
May 18, 2018, 05:23:22 AM
Choose bounty that are managed by a reputable bounty manager then find out which project that are likely to be successful, such like soft cap has reached and the project are realistic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 18, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
When choosing a bounty to participated I think the best is reading their white papers, checking their teams and their project if it can really helpful in anything. That's how I look for any bounties that I joined last year and it a great thing that their are only few bounties that can really be successful even they have a great project to be launch so better to join any bounties that you like to participate and invested.
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 04:53:07 AM
i consider to read their whitepaper because you know this is profitable and it is still dependent on the project and we choose a project that is highly trusted ranking.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
to choose bounty I usually see the website first and then check the wallpaper after reading and learn it I see who the manager who handles the bounty because a manager also affect the results bounty
Activity: 73
May 17, 2018, 09:32:43 PM
If you are a beginner, it will be hard for you to choose on what bounty will you join. But you can always consider background checking or also called as researching about the bounty you chose. You should check the bounty team because having a good whitepaper and a good roadmap doesn't always mean that the bounty is not a scam. Just be careful in choosing.
Activity: 504
May 17, 2018, 03:41:11 PM
Now there are so many projects that it is very difficult to make your choice.Each participant has their own markers by which they choose the project.
Activity: 208
May 17, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
To choose a good bounty we must read the white paper first, be knowledgeable about the project if it has a good potential to compete with the current market needs and how unique is the project compared to others?. Check how many coins allocated for the bounty and if you are satisfied in those aspects then you may go choose that project. It would be nice to have big allocations of coins for the bounty and also bounty managers should be active and deligent enough to check the stakes.
Activity: 50
May 17, 2018, 03:31:42 PM
Really hoping to get more ideas from different people but for me. I must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants.
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
To choose a good bounty, you need to go and read their white paper so as to understand the main reason of the project and understand whether the bounty is not a scam or not. Then you can go and register for the campaign of your choice.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 02:58:53 PM
It is really hard to chose. Young projects may seem good opportunity to roll in and to earn good after the coin or token will see the light, but there is a danger that such project will be closed in any moment and reasons can be different; not enough finances or scam nature from the most beginning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 17, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

In fact, this is a rather difficult question. I can advise such a thing - If you want to choose a good project then you need to look at the users of the forum with a legendary rank. See what signatures they wear.
Activity: 308
May 17, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Research first the background of the campaign like their road map and team composition and if you are really eager to check their background then you might as well read their white paper. You can easily feel a bounty campaign to be successful or scam just by the first impression of their websites and campaign rules.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
Sometimes it is very difficult to choose a quality project that will allow you to earn money on the bounty. Often it looks like a lottery.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
It seems to me to choose a bounty becomes easier when there is knowledge in general and how good a bounty should be. If you are a beginner then you will be more difficult. And we are older we already feel a dirty trick.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 17, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
There are couple of steps you should go through before investing in some ICO project - you look closer at its development team, you carefully read the white papers and you check the rating that this ICO has.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 06:21:01 AM
The main criterion for me is the manager and the success of his previous projects, the next thing that I look at is the pool of rewards and the last how active they are in social networks
Pages:
Jump to: