Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose good coin!? - page 43. (Read 10139 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
October 17, 2017, 06:53:53 PM
It's different between new coin and famous coins such as ethereum, dash and monero. If you want to invest in potential coins, don't worry to invest in those potential coins as it has been proven reach certain price, as long as you don't buy it at the peak. But, if you're looking for cheaper coins, it will be more tricky, the criteria has been mentioned above such as devs team, idea of those coins, road map, and how it will be developed in the market for long term. The problem is, there is no guarantee if those coins could rise instead of dumped after listed on trading platforms, you have to be patient and waiting for months after buy new coins on pre-sale or ICO.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 06:31:16 PM
You need to pay attention to market cap, price, position on the list and where it is traded.
Activity: 112
October 17, 2017, 06:21:53 PM
Market Cap
Team Behind the coin including investors
Volume
White Paper
Road Map
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
October 17, 2017, 05:27:35 PM
Also take supply/demand into consideration. Keep an eye on new coins that have a limited supply and are relatively cheap compared to other more established coins with similar supply limits (e.g. dash, btc, xmr). And like @trecore4 pointed out, volume and market cap is important. No use buying something that you can't sell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2017, 02:32:04 PM
That's a good question.

You should always check for -

Historical Data of coin
The project concept behind the coin.
The team involved in the project.
The roadmap and current status of the project accordingly.
Whether coin is part of pump and dump group if yes then join it.
The traded volume of the coin and market capitalism for it.

All these and many more factors will define the goodness of coin if they are on the positive scale. You can't just make it short investment but the longer one to get hold on that particular coin.
Activity: 96
October 17, 2017, 02:20:49 PM
Everyone says trading is easy,you have to pickup a good coin and then invest your money there..Will you guys,please tell me how I know it is a good coin or bad?What certain things I should check about that coin?What types of information helps me to know the coin is good?
Pages:
Jump to: