Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 36. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 12:26:23 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Nobody knows for sure which ico will be successful. They are just doing research and predict it. Maybe success maybe not.
But, it is better we do research rather than just blind prediction.
One thing normally i know very important, that is if the project has real working product or not. If they have mostly ( not always ) they be successful.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 11:52:18 PM
a team will certainly influence the outcome of an ICO or project. If a great team then certainly will produce a nice ICO as well and definitely have clarity from the start till the payment. But if the team from ICO is not too experienced could just stop in the middle of the road and the ICO could generate ICO scam.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 05:13:17 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Of course, the developer of the coins must be active and follows by their team also. If this happen in every ico project, surely there is a big chances that ico will in the near future will become successful in the end
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 02:32:45 PM
Here, many write about the team, but this is not entirely true. A lot of smart people who can make an excellent project, and many famous people who have not finished it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:40:34 AM
Several important components come into play when selecting a successful ico to invest in.  Obviously the project itself should fill a gap, an area that has either not been explored or has deficiencies still.  The whitepaper and roadmap are also important along with a team that is knowledgeable in the industry that the coin promotes.  Finally all of these ingredients need to be backed by successful marketing to ensure that the coin becomes well known to potential investors.
Activity: 14
December 27, 2017, 08:34:38 AM
yeah i want to know the ico
Activity: 448
December 27, 2017, 08:21:46 AM
Searching may be a good way to learn some informations about the ICOs and that can help to choose the right ICO. But we can not underestimate the affect of the luck.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
December 27, 2017, 06:54:22 AM
https://medium.com/@tokenloyalty/war-at-economy-securities-versus-utility-tokens-6a20d665e82e

in terms of ICO selection - which ones should have licenses which not.

I try to check the link above and it's useful for choosing good ICO. It's a big help to me as a newbie in this field of Alt coins.
Activity: 107
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
December 26, 2017, 12:22:01 PM
A lawyer with a boring perspective here ), take the time to look at the terms and conditions. At least check what the rights are and the issuer plans to do with the proceeds.

Activity: 146
December 26, 2017, 10:11:36 AM
So far what I understand is the best thing to look at is the team plus the roadmap.
Activity: 224
December 26, 2017, 09:26:50 AM
To be honest most of the choices are all important and i don't see any significant difference that one is better than the other to get focused on, but as for the discussion i will go with the whitepaper including its roadmap because you can analyze there the progress they want to take in and you can guess if the team behind is very strict and serious with the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
December 26, 2017, 02:41:05 AM
1. Know the people behind them
2. Go for disruptive concepts
3. Understand the target market
4. Evaluate the technology
5. Nitpick the white paper
6. Know what the coins are for

So much specific words for choosing the right ICO. Well said about it, but you need to make a little explanation about it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
December 25, 2017, 11:44:57 PM
Better to do extensive research first before making an investment in ICO's. Some of the ICO's right now are just scams, better to look into their white paper if they have a concrete plan for their project.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 25, 2017, 11:01:45 PM
I think all of the given choises are matters. And there should be one great idea in ICO which is different from other ICOs, coins or tokens

Right! Todays there are many scam ico so we should be careful on choosing. The most important on choosing is have time to check the background of the team members.
Activity: 107
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
December 25, 2017, 04:17:36 PM
An ICO using an escrow solution for its proceeds is a good sign. Here is a project dedicated to this issue - contributor controlled escrow solution for ICOs - https://incremint.io/

Thanks!
P
Activity: 10
December 25, 2017, 11:24:04 AM
Just see if the idea behind the token can be succeful in the market
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
December 25, 2017, 04:33:00 AM
These days there are many ICOs are coming like the blossoming of mushroom. But the main attraction point here is how to choose right ICO for investment. Afterall this is your hard-earned money you should properly investigate the organization business whether it has the potential in future or not. And how the team members efficiently work for the end result of the company. It is also indispensable should read thoroughly the whitepaper of the company to get at a true picture.
I agree with this observation which I do see the same thing which they are just like blossoming mushrooms everywhere which this make the job on finding the right one would really be more tougher compared on those previous years.As a wise investor we should really do the appropriate things on investigating regarding on a particular team if they do really have the capability on making a project successful not only to their experience but also into its project itself if it would really give contribution or not.
Activity: 644
December 25, 2017, 03:44:47 AM
Well, although most people already understand how to choose a good ico, but in the end the market also determines the price of tokens after ico, so it seems that understanding on how to choose a good ico will be in vain, if in the end the price of tokens in the market is not as we hope.

Yes, you are right but we also have to check the credibility of the project and it's growth because many companies will start venturing other companies if they had a solid team for developing the things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 25, 2017, 03:17:43 AM
for me choosing the right ico if they have a forum here in bitcointalk and always check how they make their aNN,then check the community it will really helps the project.Actually an ICO will only scam if nobody support it,then always remember the golden rule in crypto just invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 9
December 24, 2017, 04:42:37 PM
The team and advisors make a really important factor for me on choosing the right ICO
Pages:
Jump to: