Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 40. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 01:30:37 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
I would add up the service / project the ICO began. Everything is depends upon the projects. You have already listed other main factors to look at like, roadmap, team, marketing and investment needed. Kindly look at the profile of the team members. Read out the project details and the road maps. Watch out how they take their projects to the people. These would tell you who are right ICOs.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 10:31:47 AM
I think, the main note in the success of ico is about his business, roadmap, marketing project and developer team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 10:27:42 AM
All in the choices are relevant in choosing the right ICO but for me the number one to be considered are the team behind it. We must do a background check first if the team of a certain ICO are well experienced on the project they're launching ,with a good reputation and transparent to the community on the questions about their project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 10, 2017, 10:15:46 AM
make sure the map is clearly in order to follow ICO payout is also clear, see his team do not experienced and do not forget to check the flow of fund investors is it true or not
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 09:31:20 AM
I think that's why you're also legit running the ico bounty so you're sure you'll end up with it and you'll also be joining ico to join so much confidence in ico that you will run for running this run , it is immediately reported to the moderator here in the forum to banned his account.
Activity: 23
December 10, 2017, 05:53:56 AM
The first and the most important one: if all ICO team are Russians... Keep in mind that Russia has another law under consideration. Again. And it is NOT ICO friendly.

Can you explain what these are
(Currently looking at a Russian ICO)
Activity: 42
December 10, 2017, 05:28:53 AM
The first and the most important one: if all ICO team are Russians... Keep in mind that Russia has another law under consideration. Again. And it is NOT ICO friendly.
Activity: 126
December 10, 2017, 03:21:17 AM
as long as the map is obviously that means the great ICO for directional all system be it on goal, his campaign and others
Activity: 49
December 09, 2017, 02:31:59 PM
I think you should definitely check the background of the project and believe in their story.

Also often you need to wait for right time to buy right ICO. First step is to choose ICO, but don't underestimate the timing.
Activity: 84
December 09, 2017, 12:59:09 PM
Pay attention on  advertising, developers, blockchain of ICO (very often it can not provide the idea of the project), opportunity to use in life
That and do research about team members.
Look for projects where lots money is invested already.
Wait for dump after ICO ends.
Then buy.
The team members are like the backbone of every project. The project may sound or look good in the eye but without a good team, it may not reach the certain point that looks perfect for investors to make some real good cash.
As long as the team is good, they will surely always come up with a good project and work very hard to make it fly. Good team always believes they are indebted to their investors which is why you just cannot miss it.
Very well said. Every project you have need teamwork to make it successful.
Activity: 56
December 09, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
In my opinion, you should know the people who developed the coin, the detail of the road map, if they have a good whitepaper, if they have a good campaign and also if this is a new idea  Cool
Activity: 75
December 09, 2017, 09:31:44 AM
Transparency. You need to be able to see the team, to know them, to engage with them, to understand their passion for the product they are behind. Without that, there's nothing.
Activity: 84
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
December 09, 2017, 01:10:32 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

A nice survey quiz indeed, since by definition of an ICO, the concept is king. Yet, the reality is marketing is second to none, because without it there’s no budget, no publicity and as a result a lack of forward thrust. The team has to either have experience or have an I.Q. Which will help enable them to think in flexible ways and rather quickly if they’re on a goal oriented time crunch.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 09, 2017, 12:59:22 AM
I prefer to look at the whitepaper of the ICO and read it carefully if this ICO have a chance to success and have a potential to list on the marketcap. And also the roadmap of the ICO if have a good way to continue of there project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
December 08, 2017, 11:30:05 PM
I try to describe what I know about this ico
Ico can be said to be successful when it meets the following criteria:

1. Have a good team
this is undeniable because of the performance of all aspects of the team that have contributed greatly to the success of a project

2. The roadmap is running correctly
my roadmap is a sample point at number 2 because a project other than that also has to have a clear plan will be taken where the project is going forward, it is a supporting factor that will be given high from investors for the project

3. Marketing & advertising strategies
The following three factors are from marketing & advertising strategy, where how the project can be known by everyone in the world even, it is a third priority that has a core to the success of ico
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 08, 2017, 10:56:39 PM
Pay attention on  advertising, developers, blockchain of ICO (very often it can not provide the idea of the project), opportunity to use in life
That and do research about team members.
Look for projects where lots money is invested already.
Wait for dump after ICO ends.
Then buy.
The team members are like the backbone of every project. The project may sound or look good in the eye but without a good team, it may not reach the certain point that looks perfect for investors to make some real good cash.
As long as the team is good, they will surely always come up with a good project and work very hard to make it fly. Good team always believes they are indebted to their investors which is why you just cannot miss it.
Activity: 476
December 08, 2017, 05:38:13 AM
Often the most successful are those the ICO which are directly related to cryptocurrencies. I'd never invested in the projects, where the tokens are the only means of reckoning with investors and direct connection with the idea of the project no. So for example a good ICO was Monero and Zec.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 01:00:30 AM

A whitepaper serves as those company’s pitch with possibility what their projects do. As such, it if a chance to be well-written What's more generous enough to provide urging contentions for the reason individuals if trust the dare for their speculations. Nitpicking those whitepaper Might substantiate advantageous in uncovering those subtle elements for how their results worth of effort Also the thing that compelling reason zones they will make tending to.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
December 08, 2017, 12:55:44 AM
I prefer the team and road map, this is where I'm having an interest to such ICO's. Don't go with the marketing or hype, that's why they have money for marketing to make their ICO to be on hype and that's scary when you just suddenly invested to such project because of that hype. There are ICO's that has the potential even there's no marketing, they are known for their purpose and plan.
Activity: 476
December 07, 2017, 07:04:34 PM
ICO is good should have a clear flow of funds for the ICO, if by no means scam. There should be an experienced team in order for the ICO is not obstructed or sometimes the payoff is not timely
Pages:
Jump to: