Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 33. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
With the popularity of ICO's growing, you need be on a constant lookout for scams. People will trip over each other to offer you their affiliate links.

Do your own research and look at everything from the team, developers, site, whitepaper and ask yourself if this coin actually serves a purpose.

When you join an ICO, email support and see if they even respond.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 03:34:44 PM
The best way to choose the right ICO is to consider all the options, because we are talking about money here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
If you cannot understand the whitepaper, do not invest.
You can not understand white paper and miss the chance to invest in a good project. I also read blogs and forums where projects are discussed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
January 11, 2018, 12:57:58 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
First of all you should get acquainted with the project team, advisers. Read on the Internet reviews about the founders of the project. Then read the whitepaper. Then decide whether to participate in ICO or not
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 10:45:20 AM
The one without a lot of ads. Learned the lesson hard way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
January 11, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
I am choosing ICO in which I want to participate and begin to study all the materials on the site, all the data about the team if the noise around the project. I hate throwing money away.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 10:08:13 AM
First, it should not ba a spam.
Second,  we should take care those factors: Team, Technology, Business.
Activity: 67
January 11, 2018, 07:02:21 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

I added one more option- Business Utility which means what the problem they are trying to solve.
Yup mate, this is another factor that contribute to the sucessful ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 11, 2018, 06:37:42 AM
Without good research you can do anything.

What is important is this, that they have good team, have here ANN tread, community support, road map, bounty (cuz most of them are now tokens) and whitepaper.
This is some basic how to determine if the project you wanna invest is good additional information on this is more better for your judgment in will you participate in ICO of certain token.
Activity: 504
January 10, 2018, 10:52:37 AM
first on what pay attention, it is technology, that developers offer. Whether there are competitors or it is simple copy of already existent project. Look at a command, whether she does not have negative reviews.
Activity: 308
January 09, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
At one point we will even see things such as public finances, detailed plans, weekly updates, free office access to investors
After that, check command structure. The balance between marketers and developers
Activity: 434
January 09, 2018, 10:18:12 PM
a nice project then have a clear system of travel map and arranged neatly. Thus if the concept and the journey clearly then the ICO goes well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 05:26:07 PM
I think , need a successful operation team,because It needs to be known by more people
I check their whitepaper and roadmap, and if they already have some products or solutions. If the team is good but the road map is unattractive and has no potential in the future.

I'm looking for what they need Blockchain.
I think it's most important
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
I think , need a successful operation team,because It needs to be known by more people
I check their whitepaper and roadmap, and if they already have some products or solutions. If the team is good but the road map is unattractive and has no potential in the future.
Activity: 303
January 09, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

to choose the correct ico I think you should read the website, then you should see dev, whether dev is trustworthy or not, then you should see total suply coin because the less total suply then the more likely ico will succeed when entering the market. I do not know it will be useful or not I just share my experience
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
January 08, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
I will choose the ico project through these steps:
1. Excellent team, the team must have an open LinkedIn profile.
2. The white paper
3. Is the project based on adequate legal and infrastructure?
Are there any use cases for project products?
Activity: 168
January 08, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

I have got any issue how to choose the good and right ico now because there are so many ico out there and it makes me confusing very much.
I have one reference that i will use to decide a good ico but not 100% that is working product. If they have working product then it seems like good ico.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 08, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

It is very delicate to make an appropriate decision about it, however I think there are some guidelines that seem to be applicable for any type of investment: not believe in what offers you incredible profits by investing little money, and if you see something suspicious in an ICO, It is preferable to miss that opportunity and look for more reliable alternatives to invest your money.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
January 08, 2018, 08:06:49 PM
In this crypto ICO boom world, it can be hard to choose righteous coin or token to buy and invest, for me project idea, social activities, team and road map are key.
Activity: 280
January 08, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
i think, although people already know how to choose a good ico, however  the market  determines the price of tokens, so it seems that understanding on how to choose a good ico will be good,
yeah, there are many ways to define good ICO but the ICO alone doesn't give you a clear cut of income you will get. support from the public and the quantity of interested people should be considered as well.
Pages:
Jump to: