Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 32. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
99% ISO  scam  casin0 csum  Sad
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
I think an ICO's team is the most important thing to choose the right ICO. Searching for the old works of the team may be good also. After of these, I think the idea of the ICO is so important, also.

True that. you got it right. Also a situation on the market sometimes but the team is always the key factor in any successful ICO.
Team would be always the key because no matter how good a project is if the team behind isnt really serious on making their project successful then it would really end up on a garbage which is really a regretful thing to be done.Some of developers doesnt really aim for long term which most of them are just thinking off on making money. Leaving and not making any updates for further progress which signifies that those team arent good at all.
It is important to study about the ICOs first, you need to get information about ICO because some time you can face a scam ICO which can only take your money away and will not give you anything. but choosing an ICO for investment you need to get the opinion of experience people as they have good knowledge and study a out ICOs.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
January 12, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
I think an ICO's team is the most important thing to choose the right ICO. Searching for the old works of the team may be good also. After of these, I think the idea of the ICO is so important, also.

True that. you got it right. Also a situation on the market sometimes but the team is always the key factor in any successful ICO.
Team would be always the key because no matter how good a project is if the team behind isnt really serious on making their project successful then it would really end up on a garbage which is really a regretful thing to be done.Some of developers doesnt really aim for long term which most of them are just thinking off on making money. Leaving and not making any updates for further progress which signifies that those team arent good at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
 choose ico by 3 easy  steps :
1. good team
2. whitepaper .
3. support from team.

Thats's how i'm doing it )  and of course trying to lissten recamondations from people who i think understand more than me haha
Activity: 84
January 12, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
Reality and primacy of the project. Developed solution. The need for the project people. In some cases, the team remains anonymous and there is no way to know about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 12, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Activity: 68
January 12, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
Roadmap, team, business plan, innovative ideas are the main factors of choosing the right ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 12, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
First of all you should get acquainted with the project team, advisers. Read on the Internet reviews about the founders of the project. Then read the whitepaper. Then decide whether to participate in ICO or not
Yes it is true. You better check the background of the people who  handle the ICO that your planning to enter.
Including to the background are the number of successful project that they handle.
Aside from that they must also have a catchy and understandable white paper for the investors easily understand what the ICO are planning to introduce.
And lasty you must know the marketing style of the ICO , how they encourage customers or client to invest or to sell.
Those are the thing that you mist consider in choosing the right ICO for you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
I usually look at the hype and marketing campaign to see if there will be interest but I mostly focus on how good the project appears to be.

That is part of the factor, very important one. How they able to generate interest among their social/chat communities. You basically can tell if the ICO would work. Other than that team and advisors are very important as well, Is all about the people behind it.
Activity: 103
January 12, 2018, 08:37:55 AM
I usually look at the hype and marketing campaign to see if there will be interest but I mostly focus on how good the project appears to be.
Activity: 42
January 12, 2018, 08:17:24 AM
Glad to have learned this.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 12, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
There is the VC rule: administration, technology and sales -> it is all focused on the team.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2293442.new#new

Agreed, Team is the key for any ICO to be successful.

well team its the key yeah im gonnna have to agree with you but what about the project...what if they are all connected and its setup?like they all agreed to make it seems like that?is there something else i can check also?
Activity: 29
January 12, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
Team, marketing, used technology, an innovative ideas are main factors of seleting an ICO project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 12, 2018, 03:42:25 AM
It is million dollar question  Grin Actually, very good question. First at what I take a look is product or idea, without good product won´t be good price for tokens. Secondly of course it is team. Good and experienced team might be will better develop whole process. Once you choose a good ICO a invest some capital, you can become millionaire few months/years later. So study all ICO´s carefully.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 12, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
It is really hard to know what is a good project.I would also say to look for the manager also.Even if you have the great team and great project when your money will just try to do is to scam each and everyone then it will not be that great.
Activity: 546
January 12, 2018, 02:42:29 AM
the first  choose a good team, and then the road map on whitepaper
and how the prospek of its technology and a realistic budget of that ICO
Activity: 243
January 12, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
Here, many write about the team, but this is not entirely true. A lot of smart people who can make an excellent project, and many famous people who have not finished it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 11, 2018, 09:20:34 PM
I think all of the given choises are matters. And there should be one great idea in ICO which is different from other ICOs, coins or tokens
If we take on consideration all those points I think we areon the rigt track, its better to be choosy than to waste our money and effort for some useless project. better be cautious than regret on the end. As well on choosing bounties.
but as we knew those points are impossible to be in a single ico,everything has a lapses and i doubt if theres one who has that all characteristics.finding right ico is one of the most difficult issue here in crypto the whole blockchain is crying for those scammy and shitty ico that almost same ratio with those legits they can pretend to be a truly legitimate ico while the main objective of the project is to victimized investors and those campaign participants to advertise theyre scam .

Better to be aware of all those things and before putting investments or before joining there project make sure that we will make a deeply research and background check in every singke details about the said ico
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
I think a good ico is with the right roadmap prospects and also the people behind the project are well known. Be careful on choosing ico some devs are fake.
Pages:
Jump to: