Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 39. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:34:11 PM
If you cannot understand the whitepaper, do not invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 05:23:17 PM
I think that the team involved is one of the main thing, because people doing projects and experienced and good people doing good projects
but how to conduct research and how to identify fraud or not bona fide developers?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 01:08:28 PM
I think that the team involved is one of the main thing, because people doing projects and experienced and good people doing good projects
Activity: 224
December 13, 2017, 07:23:31 AM
can be seen from the transfer of funds invested for the project at the address given on the wallet page the ICO so as not to be fooled by the ICO scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 12, 2017, 05:13:43 PM
You better must know the people behind them.

It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts and also Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.
Yes , agree . In order to know the right ICO for you. You should know better the ICO that your planning to choose. Before you make a further decision you should already make a research about it. And not just focus on one ICO you need to have a lot of option so incase that the first prospect you have doesnt meet your expectation, then you have your extra that you can also see if it suit with the project you wanted to launch.
for today very carefully it is necessary to analyze all information about ico programs, therefore I always pay attention to the Chinese companies. Many times I am convinced that it is the Chinese developers who bring the projects to the end and they have at least a scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
December 12, 2017, 04:23:58 PM
You better must know the people behind them.

It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts and also Nitpicking the white paper could prove useful in revealing the details of how their solutions work and what need areas they will be addressing.
Yes , agree . In order to know the right ICO for you. You should know better the ICO that your planning to choose. Before you make a further decision you should already make a research about it. And not just focus on one ICO you need to have a lot of option so incase that the first prospect you have doesnt meet your expectation, then you have your extra that you can also see if it suit with the project you wanted to launch.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 03:03:33 PM
I think you can choose the right ico first is the whitepaper if it is good but some are good but they are scammers then the good team and do some research about the ico you want but also sense of it find any answer if the participants inside in the ico you want some new ico are scam and manipulate investor to scam and collect money from them just think before you click.
it is necessary not just to study the information, but to seek more information about the forthcoming Project. The fact is that most of the information that the developers have laid out officially, invented far-fetched for their own good. Therefore, you should always check and recheck, To avoid fraud.
Activity: 17
December 12, 2017, 08:47:57 AM
I think to know the best ico befor started you need to read the whitepaper , do some research about the team , look at the name of investor society and look at the road maps .
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 12, 2017, 08:24:00 AM
ICO is good should have a clear flow of funds for the ICO, if by no means scam. There should be an experienced team in order for the ICO is not obstructed or sometimes the payoff is not timely
Today the main verification of veracity of an ICO with all certainty and the team. You should check the past of all members and see what influence, collaboration or relationship they have with the community. Also check the proposal imposed by the project make sure it has some purpose or fits into some branch or segment. It is also interesting to read the whitepaper (even though today most coin makers pay anyone to write anything in the whitepaper) to get to know each other better.

About funds as they cited and something banal and that can be easily manipulated, do not be carried away by the amount of money invested in the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 05:44:29 AM
They need to be open about the actions they make, not shady actions
Activity: 560
December 12, 2017, 03:56:39 AM
I think you can choose the right ico first is the whitepaper if it is good but some are good but they are scammers then the good team and do some research about the ico you want but also sense of it find any answer if the participants inside in the ico you want some new ico are scam and manipulate investor to scam and collect money from them just think before you click.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2017, 02:48:57 PM
Do your own research! Dont listen to others, because they are most likely to shill the project or to troll it.

Does the project have an MVP?
Does the project have a good team?
Is the project based somewhere with proper jurisdictation and infrastructure?
Is there an usecase for the projects product?
Does this product need the blockchain?

What is your overall feeling towards the project after answering these questions and doing your due dilligence?
Activity: 840
December 11, 2017, 01:45:37 PM
It is very difficult. It is necessary to take into account all the factors and conduct an analysis of each project. Much depends on the development team and on the overall situation in the crypto currency market
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
December 11, 2017, 01:21:21 PM
To choose the right ICO, you have to be very watchful. A lot of ICO projects are coming up now, and 40% if not 50% are mere scam.
You need to read more about them, read their outlined stipulated projects, their whitepaper, their vision and most importantly, their developers.
You need to know where the project is based because most countries have banned ICO and any ICO project operating from a country where it is banned is a number sign of scam.
And again, don't just rush into it, monitor it.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2017, 05:35:54 AM
see the history of his team only. If you've been handling a big project then of course ICO project that he is working on now has a clear future can be compared to a team that had never handled a great project.
Activity: 98
December 10, 2017, 09:03:48 PM
I choose a good ICO on several factors. The team must have open LinkedIn  profiles.
I always look if the project has a working business. Plus the presence of serious partners.

I followed this for UTN.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
December 10, 2017, 08:21:35 PM
choosing the right ICO is up to you, well its a matter of feeling that you are safe on that ICO. jus don't be careless.
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 07:43:10 PM
I choose a good ICO on several factors. The team must have open LinkedIn  profiles.
I always look if the project has a working business. Plus the presence of serious partners.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
December 10, 2017, 03:09:24 PM
i choose ico by these steps :
1. good team
2.whitepaper .
3.support from team. Very important thing for me.
Activity: 13
December 10, 2017, 02:08:24 PM
I think long term plans and ability to hit key targets in the road map
Pages:
Jump to: