Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 42. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 06:43:36 AM
The team is the first thing to check carefully when choosing the ICO. The idea may not work, in fact, it may not be as successful as in the announcement. But being confident in the team, you will be sure that you will not be deceived by scammers.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 05:36:35 AM
In choosing the right ico it should have an active team for the company, together with the dev. or the owner of the ico also there should also have an Escrow and their roadmap must be realistic so that the community investors and users will support unto it.
Activity: 435
December 05, 2017, 05:36:31 AM
I look first at the team. Gives confidence when the team is working in its field for several years.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
December 05, 2017, 05:29:44 AM
Pay attention on  advertising, developers, blockchain of ICO (very often it can not provide the idea of the project), opportunity to use in life
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 05:15:06 AM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options
Choosing a right ico is hard because some ico can get a scam so that its a difficult to choose a correct ico.

So we need to think before we click a some ico to found a right and correct ico that we join.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 09:06:12 PM
Choosing the right ico is somehow difficult a lot of ico turns into scam after they didnt reach they fund goal.
Checking the whitepaper is one you must do first and search the members of the team.
Activity: 69
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
December 04, 2017, 08:10:58 PM
I think if the team fits the business. Dev's are critical, but what if it's not solely a platform project?
Activity: 350
December 04, 2017, 05:30:18 PM
Before investing in ICO need to study the market of cryptocurrency. It is important that the idea received more approval and, of course, the team and the developer.
Activity: 448
Diagon
December 04, 2017, 03:45:35 PM
The team is the first thing to check carefully when choosing the ICO. The idea may not work, in fact, it may not be as successful as in the announcement. But being confident in the team, you will be sure that you will not be deceived by scammers.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
December 04, 2017, 03:23:24 PM
You will get the best ICO by checking the white paper of that project, dev team and liquidity. These are factors I usually have in mind whenever I am going to invest on any ICO project. Moreover nowadays all the ICO projects are scammed the investors who are all funding to them.
Try to be careful before investing on any ICO projects, if it is relevant to crypto currency platform only it is getting successful so we have to be more choosy in selecting ICO we want to invest on it.
Activity: 98
December 04, 2017, 02:42:52 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Let's be honest, team and marketing hype are the most crucial factor of an ICO success. Most people nowadays don't really about the token use case, roadmap, etc. By team, I don't really mean a competent people in the industry. As long as their profiles are legit and have a reasonable relevant background, it's OK. What's more important is the team need to have a dedicated people to actively promotes and answering question in forum. A regular update and actively answering question could earn potential investors trust. You also need to have a lot of money for marketing. Placing ads in Google and Bitcointalk are the most effective I think. Adding a bounty marketing campaign would also help, but I don't think it would be significant and reliable.

Thank you for your valuable inputs. You are correct, hype is driving factor these days...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 02:23:58 PM
important: current version(none, alpha, beta...), dev team, idea
not important: advisers(mostly do nothing)
Activity: 252
December 04, 2017, 01:12:35 PM
check developer, check traffic source, check comunication
Activity: 259
December 04, 2017, 11:38:52 AM
I think Dev Team and idea of project is the most important, it decision ICO is successful or not
Activity: 308
December 04, 2017, 10:20:55 AM
seen first from his team experience. then make sure whether there is an investment that goes into the ICO, do not let the ICO is just a scam. it's the most important thing in taking a good ICO.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
December 04, 2017, 04:52:55 AM
Soley dependent on team or dev behind it. Never trust some ICO with shady people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 01:17:07 AM
I think strong idea and team of people, who is professional, have a good reputation,
public identity and risk to lose own good names if project fail - it s enough to enter to ICO
as investor.
The fact is that now many non-professional people are engaged in ico on different projects, therefore it is rather difficult to find the right topic to be confident in the prospects for future incomes.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
December 03, 2017, 12:46:12 PM
I think strong idea and team of people, who is professional, have a good reputation,
public identity and risk to lose own good names if project fail - it s enough to enter to ICO
as investor.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
December 03, 2017, 12:22:46 PM
it depends, there are a lot of variables to take into consideration, for my personal experience here are mine in terms of importance:

1° Team/advisor, has to be experienced and there should be at least one "superstar"

2°Product/alpha/beta

3°market cap, it has to be lezz than 30M

4°roadmap/whitepaper

5°Hype/marketing

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
how to choose a good ICO does require precision and caution that is critical enough, we must really look for information as detailed as possible so that we do not participate in the ICO Scam-tipped. the main thing that we have to attend are the concept of the project, the Team involved in the project, and do not forget to learn the whitepaper of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: