Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 43. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 12:15:14 PM
Read the White paper and analyse the team if they are best, In which field they have the project??
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 03, 2017, 12:13:56 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Let's be honest, team and marketing hype are the most crucial factor of an ICO success. Most people nowadays don't really about the token use case, roadmap, etc. By team, I don't really mean a competent people in the industry. As long as their profiles are legit and have a reasonable relevant background, it's OK. What's more important is the team need to have a dedicated people to actively promotes and answering question in forum. A regular update and actively answering question could earn potential investors trust. You also need to have a lot of money for marketing. Placing ads in Google and Bitcointalk are the most effective I think. Adding a bounty marketing campaign would also help, but I don't think it would be significant and reliable.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 03, 2017, 11:55:58 AM
Best to look for platforms and if the project aims to solve the limitations of the current blockchain technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 11:11:40 AM
I think that the team involved is one of the main thing, because people doing projects and experienced and good people doing good projects

Indeed the team is very important, but this can dillusion you, I have seen many projects with big names on it that failed or that didnt deliver their promises. I think what is more important than the core team (founders, co founders) is the dev team, if they dont have one and say they will hire devs after they raised money its likely that they wont fulfill their promises at least not in time. Devs and especially Blockchain devs dont grow on trees, they are scarce and the good ones that really can do great stuff are like the needle in the hey.
Activity: 22
December 03, 2017, 10:14:29 AM
I prefer the road map, because we will know the project plan. It's useless if the team is good but the road map is unattractive and has no potential in the future.
The road map is just a plan that needs to be met.
Activity: 140
December 03, 2017, 10:05:07 AM
Choosing the right ICO you have to go first with the team, do some research on each of them if necessary to make sure that the team can really be trusted to run an ICO. 2nd check their website together with the white paper. Read carefully if the project and what they offer is "too good to be true" or if the project has the potential to be a successful ICO. Check every details that is written in the white paper, explore their website and review the road map. Then after you can analize whether project has ascertain potential or just a scam ICO
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 05:13:21 AM
to choose the right ico, we can see from the concept of the project,
project concept can be learned from whitepaper,
if everything is good, then it can be ascertained if the project has the potential for success
copper member
Activity: 383
December 03, 2017, 04:04:14 AM
I think first seen the first day of his sales first.
if a big success need to explore further, his project, dev team, using escrow / campaign manager
after all its ok new invest, because join at the beginning will be big bonus or big discount.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 04:20:48 PM
Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Of course for you to find the good ICO first you must understand well what is really all about the project, then the team must be active from time to time or here's the link telling us about the tips for finding a good ico  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3-kinds-of-icos-protect-yourself-2243157
Activity: 55
December 02, 2017, 03:01:02 PM
Who do i think most of this icos are garbadge
Activity: 12
December 02, 2017, 10:45:43 AM
Maybe team is the most important thing but you must not alone let that determine if you are going to invest in a project or not. For now it seems to me like there is much potential in small projects with a good idea and with low raised funds in ICO. See GVT for instance.. amazingly handled ICO and the team get scraps.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
December 02, 2017, 10:39:44 AM

1. One man behind the project, who knows what he is doing(call him)
2. A well written professional whitepaper - not necessarily, better call ask about what the business plan talks about and where the money comes from
3. Detailed Roadmap of the project - not important
4. Research on Advisers & Partners, and - not important
5. SEO,Backlinks,Social Media engagement etc. - not important
6. Identify who is the coder, call him and find out which stage of the project is.

Three phone calls and you can decide whether to buy ICO or not.

Activity: 252
December 02, 2017, 10:27:59 AM
I think that the team involved is one of the main thing, because people doing projects and experienced and good people doing good projects
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 02, 2017, 10:23:54 AM
It depends upon the team behind the project. White paper, road map, idea of the project are the other sources of choosing right ico.
Yeah. Three main things are, the team, the project and marketing. We have other factors to look at as well. The roadmap, Whitpaper and the profile of the team members plus the fund invested behind. These are main things to look at when choosing a right ICO. These things would best describe about the correct ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
December 02, 2017, 08:06:55 AM
It depends upon the team behind the project. White paper, road map, idea of the project are the other sources of choosing right ico.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 02, 2017, 07:44:35 AM
i rather not just rate it according to the choices that you presented.  Choosing an ICO for me is to know first what company are they linked to.  Second, is the demand of its offering in the market.  Third, the people behind the project and lastly the roadmap.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2017, 01:03:05 PM
You always need to look at the quality of the project and the team that manages the project. If you carefully study the project, you will soon understand how to distinguish scammers from a good project
Activity: 28
December 01, 2017, 04:16:38 AM
To chose the right ICO ?:
-white paper
-beta or prototype
-idea behind the project
-roadmap

I think the most important thing is the team. She must have the experience. if there is a sensible team that even the very bad idea you can make a successful

Activity: 658
December 01, 2017, 01:24:40 AM
if I usually see bounty manager, if he has often become bounty manager and his ICO is successful usually I will follow the bounty that he managed
then I see from the bounty team
and predict the future of the coin in the market
Activity: 148
November 30, 2017, 10:02:50 PM
how to choose ICO i see the white paper and the road wap and the team
Pages:
Jump to: