Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the right ICO? - page 45. (Read 7891 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 04:53:55 PM
Firstly, I go for business utility. It prepares my mind to either appreciate and make more research or just ignore. Unique ideas that will surely solve real world problems always seem to catch my attention. But I advise you, make full research and don't go with what key factor is the greatest to choose an awesome ICO pal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
Its so hard to pick the right ico where to invest in ,but i always look thier roadmap first then business utility.
If the ico has these two i will participate or invest to it.
[/quote

Why you dont considering looking at the team first?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 10:05:25 PM
I think all of the given choises are matters. And there should be one great idea in ICO which is different from other ICOs, coins or tokens
If we take on consideration all those points I think we areon the rigt track, its better to be choosy than to waste our money and effort for some useless project. better be cautious than regret on the end. As well on choosing bounties.

NAGA ICO, click bait or not? Huh

Hey guys,

Am sharing this incident that just happened to my friend while we were surfing the net for
ICO’s.
He came across a company called Naga ICO https://www.nagaico.com
He wanted to register on the website when he got a message saying that you are already a member “he never heard of that company before”. They gave him an option to reset his “Password” sending a link to his provided email. Which he did to see where this is leading to
They showed him a user name which seems fabricated but smart enough to include his first name followed by random number, which not my friend usual practice in creating email/user names.
We concluded that they are hutting for passwords that might be associated with crypto wallets, since such website visitors are likely to be involved in crypto currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 10:01:18 PM
Its so hard to pick the right ico where to invest in ,but i always look thier roadmap first then business utility.
If the ico has these two i will participate or invest to it.
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
November 28, 2017, 09:33:06 PM

Recently, the ICO has grown as fast as buildings.
To choose the right idea, you need to find out about the website, and contact their founder, or mentor. Check information about them.
Activity: 60
November 28, 2017, 09:08:11 PM
I'd prefer to see actual business plans for a company on how they are going to sustain themselves.  Most just have an idea but there isnt a real business behind them.  Just because you add blockchain, doesnt mean you will get customers.
Activity: 43
November 28, 2017, 07:06:25 PM
Well yes its a very big concern how to choose a right ICO.

Well, i would suggest first see the history or the profile in board of members of that ICO.Then we can estimate what could be the future possibility or outcome by seeing other factors like the market value the whitepaper, technology, where the ICO going to invest etc.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 28, 2017, 08:08:01 AM
I think a quality ICO is built on a few key factors and not just 1.

I will list them below.

Key Factors:
  • Team
  • Business Utility
  • Market Acceptance
  • Industry Partners/Acceptance
  • Disrupting Untapped Marketplaces

These are just a few key points to look at when selecting an ICO to Invest In.
this are very important in terms of selecting ICO projects, you must consider such grounds to protect your investment, we knew that selecting
quality project will also gave us great profits when project succeed, so always checked and study those factors before you place your money in
any ICO project that you are eyeing to invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
November 28, 2017, 02:52:42 AM
I think team is what really matters. They should have experience and be passionate about their product. Also it won't hurts if they have good MVP and client base.
Activity: 238
November 28, 2017, 02:43:00 AM
For me a good ICO has a good bounty manager also.The manager that will not scam its participants.Even if you have a good project,a good team,a roadmap but have chosen a manager that is not trustworthy then campaign is just a dump.
Activity: 11
November 28, 2017, 12:39:13 AM
I think you setup team, setup plan, reach news...
Activity: 9
November 27, 2017, 10:42:51 PM
check developer, check traffic source, check comunication
Activity: 200
November 27, 2017, 09:14:40 AM
To chose the right ICO ? :
-white paper
-beta or prototype
-idea behind the project
-roadmap
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 02:38:47 AM
Buy ico pos coin in mercatox, they burn not unsold coin.
Activity: 56
November 26, 2017, 09:51:08 PM
I think a quality ICO is built on a few key factors and not just 1.

I will list them below.

Key Factors:
  • Team
  • Business Utility
  • Market Acceptance
  • Industry Partners/Acceptance
  • Disrupting Untapped Marketplaces

These are just a few key points to look at when selecting an ICO to Invest In.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
November 26, 2017, 02:50:34 PM
Team strength, Roadmap,  white papers,  and the projects are the important factors to look at. Read the complete details of each ICOs. Watch out for the growth of ICOs in sites especially in coinmarketcap.com. It will best describe the best ICOs.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 26, 2017, 12:08:49 PM
+Team: If there is a good team then ico is good.
+Communication: good ico usually has strong media elements: reddit, bitcointalk, twitter ....
+Price: Usually $ 1 for the first sale if they are too expensive you can consider.
+Actual product: If ico already has acceptable and acceptable products then the ico is a good one
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
November 26, 2017, 02:49:11 AM
I think http://martcoin.io is good,
You can look through it. good idea.
Activity: 36
November 25, 2017, 09:27:26 PM
I wasn't able to sumbit  my vote but is for  " Team " .
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 09:26:25 PM
I think, the main note in the success of ico is about his business,

roadmap, marketing project, and than  solid team between development project with participate project.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: