Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 36. (Read 10384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2018, 05:29:11 PM
I think the best and most effective way to make money every day is to trade. You can certainly make a profit from bounty companies or airdrop, but it is much less profitable than trading.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Altcoins are better right now. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger are going good. If we hold these for a while, their prices will go high and you will be able to earn a lot.
Activity: 85
September 08, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
I think one about the most ideal approaches to get altcoins is by making bounties or airdrops, likewise on the off chance that you have some capital you can exchange yet I wouldn't prescribe it since it's very hazardous, and you truly need to comprehend what you are doing to create benefits, they say that exclusive 20% of brokers profit so you can envision how muddled the economy moves toward becoming in this market.
Activity: 72
September 08, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
In my opinion, you can get altcoin every day by following airdrops and bounty campaigns. You can get free coins by joining so many airdrops and to get bounty by doing work on social campaigns, you get coins.
Activity: 141
September 08, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
Participate in airdrops - you can earn bitcoins every day. But you will not earn much, you will not be able to make a fortune.

Getting bitcoin every day with airdrop? I do not think so. Airdrop is no longer profitable at this time because of the large amount of airdrop scam so it doesn't pay, even though it pays but the amount is very small and will only become garbage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
The best and safe way of earning alcoins every day is to do the bounty campaigns. The more bounty you do, the more you can gain. Also you can look at the airdrops, but I don't think you can gain many alcoins doing airdrops
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 08, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
In order to receive alternative coins every day you can trade. It seems to me that this way of earning is the most promising and profitable now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 08, 2018, 02:52:05 PM
By investing in ICO you can get a token. But the process is very risky. If you do not do the selection project correctly, you could lose money. But if you succeed in invest in ICO advantage you get is certainly too much. But you have to be patient to wait until the incoming token in Exchange.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
Well, of course I occupy the Ethereum mining, although now a little at a loss , but I think in the future this time and costs will pay off
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
Probably the most effective way to trade. Only it will bring you new coins every day. Personally, I have other ways I do not know.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
I think there are 2 ways to get altcoin, the first one you can buy with a capital you should buy an investment or trade in the market, and the second, You can become a bounty hunter with the following campaign provided by ICO. Of course both of these options have advantages and disadvantages, if you choose the first one then you can get the coin directly in the market then You can sell them to make money, and if you choose to become a bounty hunter, then you must follow the requirements for promoting the ICO to get coins and of course you'll wait to get paid.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
I know we are three months far from the question, but I would say that  I like diversifying the income no matter the frequency of getting money, swing trading 30%, hodling 30% , passive income10%, ICO 10% , and USDT +cash 20%
Activity: 185
September 08, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
Well for you to earn those tokens there are some ways to get token you can participate in bounties airdrop and other things to have tokens after the ico ends or bounty and airdrop there rewards afterward
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 08, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

you can ear altcoins every day with all of this ways yo wrote. but it does not mean that it will be profit.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
Airdrop is suitable for you which want to earn altcoin per days
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
Bounty campaign would be more preferable for me.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
Trading is the best one I think.
Activity: 65
September 08, 2018, 10:22:20 AM
Participate in airdrops - you can earn bitcoins every day. But you will not earn much, you will not be able to make a fortune.
Activity: 518
September 08, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
Well, if you know how to trade it is a great way to earn more coins, as well as without the risks you can airdrop and bounty
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

if you plan to earn from altcoins everyday you must get involved in day trading. that's the only way you can receive returns for your effort. You can join also airdrops and bounty campaigns and receive stakes in exchange for your effort. But they normally give after the sale of their crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: