Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 37. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
I have been in crypto world for last 1 year and from my personal experience I will say go for airdrops and bounties rather than investing your hard earned money. I have lost a lot by investing. You can get a good chunk of coins doing bounty tasks.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 08, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
You can earn altcoin obviously by trading, through airdrop or bounty. Don t hope to get regular altcoin in bounty or a droo because it will take some time before you can get the reward. I recommend to figure out or do a research on how to do trading.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
September 08, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
Reward is not something worth doing at this time. In my view, short-term trading is more worthwhile to operate. This requires very good intuition and technology.

Activity: 133
September 08, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

You can mine altcoins that can be mined, so you can get the altcoins that you mine every day or every week depending on how they make payments.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
There are many ways in which free coin can be earn, part of of which you have mentioned  and there are also telegram bot created to mine coin and earn free
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
Sign up for airdrops and do bounties.  I have tried doing 30 bounties at a time but it was very time consuming.  Now i have cut it down to 12-15, and I need easily 2 hours a day.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
I participate on a bounty and earn their tokens. Waiting for the value of it will be worth it because you can get a money to support your daily needs. It depends on you where you want to enter. Be wise on your decision because the result of it will be nice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Actually there is no surety in any of these methods that you will earn everyday some altcoins...ya may be you can with airdrops daily but i am 100% sure that 90% of those altcoins will be useless...so there is no way to earn daily..ya in good bounties you may earn some in 3-4 months
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 08:43:38 AM
how to get altcoin easily according to me join bounty campaign, because there I can get a lot of results and we can follow bounty sosmed in some projects so can get altcoin that much too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
September 08, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
I do not think it is possible to earn money every day in this sector. As a result, how good a trader you can get from your site with a momentary decline in the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 08, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
If you do not want to invest your hard earned money then you can choose from the long list of bounties and airdrops available. Many good bounties pay a lot to honest bounty hunters.

Airdrops could be scam and you will just waste your time in doing that. Instead read and get more knowledge about the altcoins and see which can be best for you and which has a bright future ahead so that you can participate in their campaign.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 08, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
There are many ways to earn altcoins but you can't be earning it everyday. You can earn a lumpsum amount at a specific amount of time and that would be enough to get you going for months. Join as many airdrops if you can to earn altcoins at a short interval of time. Rest comes the campaigns which pays you a decent amount of tokens at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 82
September 08, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
Until the market starts showing good growth I will participate in the bounty collecting coins for the future
Activity: 88
September 08, 2018, 07:59:07 AM
Buying into tokens is the quickest way. Trading with altcoins can yield more bitcoin. You will earn more money from crypto every day by trading.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 08, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
experience, there are days where you only keep your profits by not trading at all.
Target and stop when starting a trade: For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. A Stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed.
Activity: 34
September 08, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

to earn altcoin every days this are some ways you can achieve that . one you can engage in bounties campaign, you can also getting through participating in airdrops. going to get coin through trading is also a way of earning altcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
I choose bounty and airdrops for earning altcoins everyday. Sometimes this methods can bring unexpected good profit in the future and I should say it's very pleasure to see one day that your wallet became bigger just because several months ago you copleted some easy tasks
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 07:46:26 AM
If you do not want to invest your hard earned money then you can choose from the long list of bounties and airdrops available. Many good bounties pay a lot to honest bounty hunters.
Activity: 87
September 08, 2018, 07:03:38 AM
the easiest way is to join the Airdrop and to get coins,as well will be joining bounty, and thereby to earn income from their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: