Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 25. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
Trading cryptocurrencies is a great option if you're willing to invest. If you want to get free COINS then joining the bounty and airdropping is the best option.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
Those who pursue free coins and want to make something, without putting any effort - chose the wrong strategy. Here, everyone has to do something, and sometimes it's a lot of work.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

The bounty mission is the best option, but the current market is not suitable for this. Because the current rewards are not worth the money, maybe you have participated in several projects at the same time, but you can't get a penny return.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 20, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
u can take some airdrops. But they are just some bread crumbs. If u want to get some real tokens. You'd better add some bounty activities. First u need to upgrade your membership level. At least JR level.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 20, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

You can earn coins and tokens by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk but of course expect the worst because lots of ICO projects did not push through ending the coins we worked hard for do not have value or end up as a scam.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
No token is free, if you are a bounty participant, you have to complete the task given by bounty manager, meaning the token is not free.
They offered bounties for the opportunities of individual to participate or join to earned tokens and when the ICO ends they are capable to look for an, exchange site for the trading purposes of the participants. You need to construct your opinions in desired topic, that's your task in your campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 07:36:44 AM
If you are familiar with bitcoin activities, then the way that you can earn token and coin for free is by joining the bounty campaign, in the campaign there are campaign in which you can prefer to participate and if lucky enough the bounty is in success then you will receive a reward token for you participation according to your rank and the lenght of time you  participate so you earn token for free from this bounty.
Activity: 70
September 18, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
You can do AirDrop and bounty to earn free coins are tokens it's easy and best way to earn coins and tokens
Activity: 260
September 18, 2018, 07:08:45 AM
The best way is to participate in bounty, especially articles and video bounty campaigns. These two are most profitable currently.
But let's say, it's is not absolutely free  because it requires a certain volume of work from you, a certain qty of your valuable time. 'Free money' button doesn't exist.
If you want a lot of tokens you should work a lot also.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
I believe participating in airdrops is one of the ways one can earn free tokens or coins and also through bounties. Also through mining, but I don't really know much on that
Activity: 168
September 18, 2018, 06:48:22 AM
I honestly never tried this kind of earnings. I know one of them, the cloudy mange is called. But I know those who have already earned it many times. And they say it requires the same knowledge. As well as work in the crypto currency in general.
Activity: 38
September 18, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
If you want to earn token and coin free, you must spend a lot of time to search. You should choose trading, bounty, airdrop. Good luck!
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 18, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
There are many ways to earn token or coin without investing any capital or money. Example is joining a signature campaign and social media campaign like facebook and twitter campaign but there is a required rank before you participate in a campaign, atleas junior member is required. Another way is Airdrop, here you can participate without any effort, but in airdrop there are too many scams now.   
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 06:08:41 AM
You need read more and more about crypto!
Then start earn some free coin with airdrop , higher you can jojn bounty campaign .
May be you can start learn to trade , with 100$ at the first time!
And when you have more experience, you will find for your self a new way to earn at crypto !
Activity: 120
September 18, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

join aidrop but it isn't recommended because it doesn't bring any value to the project therefore the payment is small.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 18, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
Now we have such times that you can earn online without investment. And it is worth looking at the air drops, of course 80% of the scammers are, but you can earn a little. And also look at the participation in the ICO, it is also a good thing to make money on the Internet without investments.
Activity: 73
September 18, 2018, 05:25:54 AM
I found this thread to be a good source for info regarding how to earn and get free stuff in crypto: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2018-08-14-how-i-got-over-11000-in-free-bitcoin-4911782

The article linked in the thread is a good read: https://hackernoon.com/how-i-got-over-11-000-in-free-bitcoin-af21a734f45d

Here's my TLDR:
People looking for a TLDR:

In increasing order of payouts -
1. Bitcoin Faucets - Tiny payouts. Not lucrative.
2. Surveys and Odd Jobs Online (https://www.bitcoinget.com/) - Modest earnings
3. Airdrops - Decent income. Be patient. Learn about exchanges to sell tokens.
4. Bounties (https://bountyhive.io/) - Higher payout than airdrops. Also more time consuming.
5. Social Media & Content - Eg. article writing, making YT videos etc. Needs sufficient knowledge to complete. Most time consuming. Pay the best.

Conclusion: There is no such thing as a free lunch
Activity: 72
September 18, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
The trend now to earn free tokens is by doing bounties and airdrops, the rewards now are getting lower and lower as more and more people are participating in the campaign.
Activity: 795
September 18, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

Bounty campaign is your best shoot earning for free though you may not say it is absolutely free because effort time and strength are used to perform those task from managers.
Activity: 126
September 18, 2018, 05:16:15 AM
I think there are a lot of opportunities to earn free tokens by adding bounty and airdrops. Of course, you have to play by the rules of the bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: