Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 26. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
You can take part in bounty campaigns and in airdrops. There are also cranes, but it is impossible to earn big money there.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
There are many ways for you to find free tokens such as bounty campaigns, airdrop, trading, advertising, ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 04:33:40 AM
If we want to get something, of course nothing is free. Despite not gaining from buying or trading results, we will need some effort to get tokens or coins. the most nice way is with mining or the bounty.
Activity: 18
September 18, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   

If you have a smartphone you can get some apps that pay out in tokens for certain activities.  I use Storm Play and have earned about 1250 Storm tokens in the last 2 months just from playing games and stuff. 

And if you have a PC with a graphics card, you might be able to mine some coins for the cost of electricity for your card. 

That's all stuff I've been doing lately...haven't really put any money toward crypto, just time and electricity cost for mining.   Lots of YouTube resources for that stuff if you want to learn more, or browse around on the forums here.

I can participate in airdrops for free to get the tokens. I also just entered the industry. When I saw the airdrop information in the telegram, I took part in the collection.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
Before you can earn token and coin in a free you must take cryptocurrency seriously by gathered information on how it digital currency affect the industries, So that the efforts you made from learning and skills can help motivate in participating bounty campaign programs to earned coins and token freely. Plus the airdrops and admins in a telegram can also earn coins.
Activity: 37
September 18, 2018, 03:38:16 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

you can get early tokens from bounty, airdrops, participating early in ICOs. also i`m curently watching MWAT, they`ve just released their platform (there`s free MWAT for downloading it and also you can be rewarded for refering a friend aswell )  Cool
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 03:33:51 AM
It's easy to get free coins. You can get a lot of free coins by taking a few airdrops, but you won't know the coins you got whether valuable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 18, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
The easiest way of earning token without releasing your money is that you must participate airdrop or any different bounty campaign of the project and you get free token, you must have follow their rules and complete the task that they giving to you.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2018, 02:46:30 AM
The easiest way to earn coins without investment is to participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

u can go to airdrop or bounties program  Smiley
The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:40:29 AM
It is best to collect tokens and coins through bounty projects, but earlier this worked much better than now, because now many projects do not pay anything to their bounty hunters, I hope this will cause panic for investors.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 02:32:25 AM
in fact, all the things in the crypto is definitely nothing is free. We have to do business first recently will get a coin or token. for example, by following the airdrops or bounty. then we'll get paid from what we have done.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
Recipes have not changed for quite some time. Participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns. With the current situation on the market you will not earn much, but it is already envious of your skills.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
September 18, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

The best way to do that is just to work on bounty campaigns since now a days, the rewards are decent enough to sustain your daily needs and that is the reason you will never become jobless.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 18, 2018, 02:16:32 AM
Participate in bounty companies and airdrops. But it will have to spend their time and effort.
well, that is one risk. moreover we don't know that the project bounty is a scam or not. Well, at least we have to work hard for that. the best thing I know is bounty and airdrop. so far I haven't tried anything else.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 18, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

Hmm there were two airdrops in Ruby-X. but they were just successfully ended.
But the bounty campaigns are still goin on. although only 5 days left!
Bounty Campaigns mean the users participated in some tasks which exchange gave and get some free tokens.
i think Bounty campaign is so important for users and exchange as the cooperation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 02:05:00 AM
you can earn coin free by joining bounties, campaign on facebook, telegram, instagram etc, but i will still say there is a time given to that which cannot totally say it to be free.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 18, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

You can also earn rewards here just join bounty ico for free token you will get just participate and support there project so you will earn rewards.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 17, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
Participate in bounty companies and airdrops. But it will have to spend their time and effort.
Activity: 494
September 17, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
it's easy to coin a coin that you do not use investment or investment you can join altcoin bounty legit and it's a bigger allocation so your coin gain is big but not all bounty is legit also has a scam so double careful join and preferably if your rank is high, especially if you sign up for the signature campaign because the biggest gains in the altcoin bounty are signature campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: