Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 27. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:42:38 AM
how to earn token/coin for free :
1. join bounty campaign
2. join airdrop
all you need is time and patience
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 07:39:12 AM
You can join airdrop and bounty , but it's not easy you must complete some the task and you will not immediately get coins or tokens , you must waiting untill coin or token distribution
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
September 17, 2018, 07:33:51 AM
Judging by your rank, I really doubt you will find any that pay in BTC. Your best bet would be to premote some project. (ICO) Research a few Altcoins and find you one with alot of potential and join their Bounty program.

Here is a link to the Altcoin Bounty Section:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Also even if you were of high rank, I doubt anyone would hire you. (You must work on your vocabulary first!!!) Work on that and build your post count and you should have no problem joining a Bounty Campaign!!! Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 17, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
For participating in the promotion of projects in social networks are paid. Unfortunately the amounts are very small and it makes no sense to participate in all this.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
There are various ways to get a free token at this time. By joining a variety of airdrop, bounty campaign, giveaway, and faucet. But to get greater results by following a bounty campaign held by a token that was holding ICO. That's where the opportunity for us to get token for free by doing the tasks that have been provided to help the promotion process. Wink
Activity: 238
September 17, 2018, 06:58:08 AM
You can join different bounty campaign. There are social media bounties. Like facebook, twitter, telegram and you can also join signature campgain. There are also translation from different languages. If you dont want to join to different social media you can do airdrop. Joining bountu campaign is not easy as one,two, three you need to give exert effort in posting post. And there is no timeline in bounty. Sometimes the campaign finished earlier than the expected date but the release of token is depends on the developer on when they distribute the tokens.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 17, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
Join Airdrops and Bounty Campaigns. You just need to invest your time and effort, never invest your money unless you have read all about the project.
Activity: 182
September 17, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
If youm want free coins or tokens is not just free need for and complete someting tasks in airdrop and bounty campains,for more work you do than more reward you will recieve.You can start with airdrops free coins and than tre work in bounty campains like facebook,twitter or blogs where you will have better rewards, but in time more projects do bounty campains tasks harder and harder and low profit.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 17, 2018, 03:49:02 AM
If you want to get coins or tokens for free, you can only get rewards by rewarding tasks or helping some merchants to complete special work!
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 03:47:07 AM
There are two ways to earn coins without investing your own money. This is participation in bounty campaigns and in airdrops. It is best and more profitable to take part in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
if you want to get a lot of coins, follow the bounty, especially the signature bounty, but if you want a coin easily follow the airdrop, but only a little is obtained ,,
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:46:31 AM
Yes, you should join the Bounty campaign because they are the best people to earn a token without investing money. You should carefully learn the rules to participate in the Bounty, participate in the campaign you will receive a good bonus. You can join airdrop but I do not recommend this. Wish you have a bonus soon
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
September 17, 2018, 03:44:35 AM
If you are trying to earn Bitcoin you better lwvel up a few more levels. Here is anlink to a bitcoin signature campaign.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-member-hero-accepted-1545750

This is the link to an ICO bounty campaign. It is the one that I am currently using I think its a great imvestment opportunity!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

This is the link to the Altcoins Bounty section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
September 17, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
There are many ways to earn free money and token. Joining different campaign like signature social media campaign like Facebook, twitter instagram and others. Airdrop also is one of way of earning also. I suggest on you is to focus on different campaigns that all projects as to earn more money and tokens.

With join in bounty campaign, we helping promote ICOs. We spread the word about the project and we earn token/coin from the team. Beside that, we can use referal program if we want to earn free coin or token
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 03:18:31 AM
There are many ways to earn free money and token. Joining different campaign like signature social media campaign like Facebook, twitter instagram and others. Airdrop also is one of way of earning also. I suggest on you is to focus on different campaigns that all projects as to earn more money and tokens.
Activity: 266
September 17, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
I can see you are newbie nothing is free mate you are working for what you will get, being airdrop or bounty they don't give out reward free .. even sometime the value of strenght or energy you put to a project is even much than the reward they will give to you...
Activity: 139
September 17, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Hi, you can earn a token by joining the airdrop but most of the airdrop now is a scam you must be careful with that thing you need to check the proper background of Airdrop so that you can avoid the scam airdrop. Scam airdrop is getting your personal information especially your email address and your name they use your email and name for a multi-account to legit airdrop. Also, you can earn a token by joining to bounty doing a simple task like social media or making a video and youtube translate English to your language etc, but you must rank up 1st because most of the bounty are accepting Jr. member and higher rank.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 17, 2018, 02:51:12 AM
multiply the join in the bounty and airdrop. even if you have a faucet that site be trusted then surely better take advantage also to get crypto because of this babe when missed. What's more, crypto slowly started getting recognition and no doubt this will be a great opportunity to be able to collect in this time and hold for the long term.
Activity: 588
September 17, 2018, 02:44:45 AM
all that there is of course no can be obtained freely. you need the effort even though it is indeed just a little trying. Similarly in crypto. If you want to get tokens and coins with a bit of trying, then you can try to follow a bounty airdrops, or mining.
Activity: 308
I'm nothing without GOD
September 17, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
I think that OP thread creator not coming since may, but I have small recommend if you back, doing signature campaign and social media bounty is good
Pages:
Jump to: