Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 28. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
for the way, there are actually many roads. but most can provide results that are quite high I believe that bounty is the best way for it. When compared to airdrop, faucet, and mining is a bounty then the most good. don't need much capital but the results can be quite large.
Activity: 48
September 17, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
Through airdrops and bounties, earning without investing is possible. But do not expect for an instant profit because as a participant, you will work for it. There are many campaigns within a bounty, to choose from such as social media, signatures and translation. A participant should be able to accomplish the given task in order to gain something from a bounty so it won't totally be "free".
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
You can join a bounty campaign such as a signature campaign, social media, airdrop and a faucet to get free coins.

Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 01:54:40 AM
Yes, there are ways to earn token for free by participating in bounties or airdrop. If you research the available projects, you will find some potential bounties that you can participate in and at the end you earn toke as your reward but you need to be sure it is a good project before you participate in it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
September 17, 2018, 01:39:35 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Participate in bounty campaigns, however make sure you have good research about the project before participating in any project to avoid time wasting.
Activity: 78
September 17, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
Joining the contest and participating in the awards is the easiest way to earn tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
There are a whole lot of publications in this forum, however in all likelihood the only accurate one can be yours, that you your self can write after some time, so it appears to me that every one the identical records approximately what is great comes simplest with revel in.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 16, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
Airdrop is a good option to earn coin. But there are some risk. Scams are everywhere.
Agreed. Especially enough of them in airdrop. So my choice was bounty, there are also scammers, but for less.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 16, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
Join some bounty campaign at forum..and finished their job...look how to rules from their manager bounty  ..you will get some token and then you can sell it at market exchange
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 06:45:26 AM
Airdrop is a good option to earn coin. But there are some risk. Scams are everywhere.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
By completing task during Airdrop bounty you can earn some coin.
Activity: 209
September 14, 2018, 12:40:10 PM
Entirely is no coin to get for nothing, yet in the event that you are keen on abundance crusade please attempt it on the grounds that in the endowment of advancement offer token blessing if abundance is done, and obviously, you should comply with the standards that have been made by abundance battle. From beads of air .. waterdrop is extremely gainful yet not every one of them on the grounds that the greater part of them are trick and shitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 13, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
It all depends on how you implement the knowledge you have from Crypto. If you are fundamentally prepared both in terms of material and practice, you will be able to make decisions correctly and be able to read or analyze the crypto situation appropriately. That way you can more easily collect coins from various events so you will get rich quickly. Likewise, on the contrary, if you cannot apply knowledge properly you will only experience shrinkage and destruction.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 12:36:40 PM
There is nothing entirely free on this earth. While it may appear or sound free, the truth is it never free. In order for you to earn some "free" coins you would have to participate in some vibrant community reward bitcoin talk bounty campaigns and airdrops. Each of these have specific task you need to complete to be rewarded the supposed free token or coin. Hence, in actual sense it was not free at all. You worked for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
I don't think there is any way to just get coins for free. You have to give something in change. If you participare in bounty campaigns you can give your time for coins
yes of course all need the gifts we have to give to get tokens. in fact there is nothing free just by bounty and airdrop does not use fees. but it requires time to be given. Maybe the airdrop will be more precise and with less spending than others to get tokens.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 13, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
I don't think there is any way to just get coins for free. You have to give something in change. If you participare in bounty campaigns you can give your time for coins
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
You can get free token or coins in bounty, airdrops, faucets, and mining. Its all free but you need to give your time in this activities. If you are hardworking the posibility is that you can earn more.
Activity: 122
September 13, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
The best way to earn tokens is to join some bounties and events that can earn you one and also airdrop if you find a good one since a lot of airdrops today are not good. they are aiming to provide free tokens but they are waiting for people who will buy it and sell it in a minimal way to investors will never notice it.  Grin
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 12:16:49 PM
For me, I think the only way to make get some free tokens in crypto world is by participating in bounty campaigns and also by participating in airdrops. Those are the two ways to get free tokens in crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 73
September 13, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
You have to have just entered the encryption enterprise. With rewards and airdrops, you get unfastened tokens. earlier than that, you have to put up extra treasured posts in the discussion board. Pay greater interest to the bounty sports of some projects and participate in them
Pages:
Jump to: