Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 22. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 08:29:18 PM
There are a lots of free coins here. You just need to find it. Let me give you advice, you can find some airdrops here, after that try participate in bounty programms, facebook and twitter bounty's after that try signature campaign. The more you have a level of your acount on this forum , more you can earn in signature campaigns.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 26, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
It's very simple, you can earn tons of free coins and tokens through airdrop, I mean if you want to collect as many as you can. If not, you should choose the potential project to earn high value coins and tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 06:55:04 PM
I know only one way to earn free tokens or coins - to participate in bounty and airdrop companies. I immediately reject the airdrop company, but I think it's worth participating in the bounty companies.
Activity: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
Free you will not earn much without knowledge in the crypto world. And so, the most famous way to earn tokens and free coins is by making an airdrop bounty
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
there are many ways to get free coins, depends on what you want, easy or difficult
if you wanna easy, lets join faucet. but if you wanna more difficult lets join bounty or airdrop
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 26, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Participation in various programs bounty and airdrops are becoming the two most popular forms for earning free tokens. Personally, I'm now mainly working with these two areas. But you need to remember - now the total number of scammers has grown significantly, so you need to carefully choose the right project.ммммм
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 02:13:47 PM
Joining bounty and airdrops will give you free tokens but due of lots of scam ico's today its really difficult to find good bounties so better to research first before join in any bounties cause they really waste your time.
Activity: 252
September 26, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
You can simply join bounty and airdrop for having some free coin or token although most of those are nothing but useless shit. However, you should know that nothing called free lunch.
Bounty is really huge time consuming one while you may end up having nothing at all.
Activity: 866
September 26, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
Actually, questions like this I have often found and if you want to get coins for free without having to make an investment are joined with airdrop or bounty
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
September 26, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
The author didn't enter the topic after it was created). But opinions are divided here. I think all the bounty hunters had a moment when just tokens came in, only 1, and for this no one did anything. And so - the more bounties - the more tokens)
Activity: 131
September 26, 2018, 02:05:58 PM
You can participate in airdrop and bounty campaigns. but it's better you follow the bounty campaign rather than airdrop because the results from the bounty are bigger.
Activity: 304
September 26, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

In my opinion, the most simple and effective way to get tokens free of charge without the costs and investments personally is to participate in various bounty projects. Such a solution will significantly reduce the possible risks to their savings. Also, thanks to this, it will be possible to better understand the market and to receive promising tokens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:52:51 AM
if you want to get tokens for free and faster then join with airdrop but if you want to get coins that are more potential then you have to be a little patient and join the bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 26, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
There are so many ways to make money here in crypto industry but if you want to earn without any investments or just for free then you can do bounties and airdrops. Those programs are designed by ICO platforms to help people earn rewards through their works and at the same it also help to promote their tokens to the public view.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
You can earn token and free coin by joining bounty or airdrop campaign of some new ICOs. Personally I think this is the best way to earn.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 04:39:48 AM
Take part in all programs of the project, from bounty to affiliate programs. They will bring you the desired coins. If you will make this, you will be very rich boy.
Activity: 280
September 26, 2018, 12:25:54 AM
For me personally bounty programs become the most convenient and profitable way to get tokens free of charge. I regularly look for promising bounty programs that implement new ICO projects. Also, I periodically participate in various airdrops projects, although the payments there are much less.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

You can earn more tokens when join bounty campaign. You like, share, comment, translate or write a blog about potential ICO. When ICO success, The development team will reward a lot of token for your time. Now i joining a campaign very potential. It can help me earn more money on this market. This is Sobit.

Sobit is a proof of all rights to the Sobit platform, with a total amount of 10 billion, never added. Sobit will issued primarily in the form of trans-fee mining + commnunity awards + institutional private placements.
Activity: 83
September 25, 2018, 09:54:59 PM
Dear, To get token/coin free you can find and join to airdrop bounty and complete some task to get coin free. And where you can find airdrop bounty? Easy, there are a lot of group share airdrop bounty in facebook. You can easy find them by using one of these key word: ICO, airdrop, free token, free coin, bounty,... If you wanna earn btc directly (actually satoshi) you can join in https://freebitco.in/?r=15253324 to claim free faucet (about 30sats) per hour, after that, you can using it to play hi-lo game, and when you get 30,000 sats, you can withdraw it to your btc wallet.
Activity: 38
September 25, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
How to get a free token, you can get a free token by joining the prize program and doing the tasks of each campaign in the prizes that you follow, and you can also get free tokens by following airdop. That is how you can get free tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: