Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 39. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 31, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
You can participate in Airdrop or if you want more profit, you can join the Bounty.

but be careful in joining airdrop / bounty.

now too many projects are scam.

You can search for references from Google or the community here for a project before you join.

as a side, you can make money in the faucet too lol

good luck buddy
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
There are two ways to earn free coins or tokens: 1. Some projects have airdrop which distributes fair amount of their coins / tokens to their community members, you can participate in it and obtain some free coins. 2. If you want to get more, you can also choose to do bounties such as translation, promotion, etc.
Activity: 88
August 31, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
I think you should start with airdrops and bounty, its not hard and can bring tokens, but start with near ico end projects, so you dont wait for 6 months to receive your tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There isn't anything free in this life my dear. You should do something to get something. You can participate In Bounty and/or airdrop campaigns ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 ), and you have to be active and share theirs posts and something like that...
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 11:36:55 AM
You should join airdrop and bounty of ICO projects, it helps you earn free tokens or coins
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
To earn free of charge tokens it will not turn out, anyway you should spend the time for it, and it is a lot of time. You can participate in airdrop or bounty for receiving free coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

There are two ways to earn free tokens: airdrops and bounty campaigns. Personally, I prefer bounty campaigns, as they generate much more revenue than airdrops. However, the bounty campaign takes much more time.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
August 31, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
Well the most popular way to earn free tokens is through airdrop and faucets especially if you are just new in this forum. Try to look for airdrops in the bounties and ann threads but do not expect to get large amounts of it since those are just free.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:30:28 AM
if u have good social media accounts with high number of followers you can participate in ico promotions (bounty campaigns ).that will allow you to earn good income.
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 11:11:29 AM
There two or three different ways to win coins openly, and that are genuine as well. Airdrops are a standout amongst the most widely recognized ways, where you need to perform couple of simple assignments, and acquire coins. The senior sibling of airdrops will be abundance chasing; where you'll need to perform both essential and propelled undertakings with a specific end goal to acquire a few coins.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 02:55:45 PM
Best option for you is to participate in bounty campaign as they are the best to earn tokens without the investment of money. Initially it will be difficult for you to earn because of lack of experience and so but after spending few months or a year in campaigns you will learn to pick a good bounty.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

Most people are suggesting that joining bounty, but bounty is now a hard work and time consuming. A job can earn project tokens as ambassadors for projects in your country
Activity: 50
August 30, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Best option for you is to participate in bounty campaign as they are the best to earn tokens without the investment of money. Initially it will be difficult for you to earn because of lack of experience and so but after spending few months or a year in campaigns you will learn to pick a good bounty.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 29, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Actively participating in bounty campaign is a good way to earn tokens with real value. There are many fake campaign out there you need to be able to pick profitable campaigns to join.
Activity: 420
August 29, 2018, 07:42:50 PM
The only way to get crypto currency coins for free by following airdrop. Especially if you are a newbie then you can only get free coins from following the airdrop. But you need to know that a lot of people follow the airdrop and only have to bet luck with them. Only selected people can get coins for free. If you want to get crypto currency coins with certainty and with a little effort without financial finances, then you can join the bounty campaign. But you must increase your rank to the jr member level because most of the bounty campaigns require a minimum level is jr member.
Activity: 626
August 29, 2018, 07:41:35 PM

There's many ways to earn in crypto it's up to your skill or you can participate in some bounties that you can earn a higher and good reward just follow their rules and do the task weekly and after that they reward you. But make sure you join in a good bounty that's why important to search a good project.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 29, 2018, 07:39:45 PM
There's a way to earn token and altcoins free in airdrop and bounty campaign that gives participants who meets the requirements. They have social campaign also that you join like twitter and facebook campaign and many ways to earn token or altcoins. Yu have advatanges if you have skills like desinging because you can create and design bbcodes and possible to pay token if you want and how you deal to your client.
Activity: 135
August 29, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

to get free coins I usually take part in a bounty campaign, I choose a signature campaign because my menurt is simpler and the results are acceptable. you can try.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
It is very easy way to earn tokens, but sometime we are not lucky. Earning tokens can be done by participating in bounty, the bounty will give reward at the end or after the bounty is done. The reward is certain tokens. Then we can sell the tokens if these are listed on coin exchange. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

I found a wonderful blockchain project. Let's do promotional activities for this project to make money. https://x-block.io/register.html?referral=dvfa7c
Activity: 89
August 29, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
there are similar threads about this same topic too but then i would just drop a little hint.
one or two of the major means to earn free coins and tokens is to always participate in Airdrops and Bounties, there you can earn some good free coins and tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: