Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 42. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:54:47 PM
Well, if you want a magical method of obtaining profits without moving a finger, I think there isn't any, at the moment, just stay away from faucets because they don't tend to work anymore.
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
First of all make sure you have a wallet and have acces of the  private key on it if you dont know how follow the tutorial on youtube Smiley you can create here

*Myetherwallet.com
*Metamask.io
Make sure to doublecheck the spelling so you wont be phished  Smiley
Nothing is free mate you should do the task to earn. Join on airdrops or bounty programs just follow the instructions mate Smiley
Actually there is a lot of airdrop site but i recommend you to find on these sites.
*Airdropalert.com
*Airdropster.io
For bounty programs mate there is a lot of site's too Smiley but i recommend you to find here .
*Bountyhive
*Bountyportals
You can find bounty and airdrops on the other forums too . i hope that it will help you mate Smiley Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 196
August 24, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
It is easy, just join airdrops and bounties and waste your time on free coins whichin some month will worth something, but it is tricky and you will never know what is real value of each token
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:16:57 PM
Join in bounty and completing the required tasks during Airdrop there is a lot of chance to earn token and money. but research first before signing or joining any bounty or airdrop because some of them is scam.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 24, 2018, 01:42:51 PM
I believe that one of the great ways to earn free tokens is to participate in bounty companies. I would even say that it's better to bounty the company than airdrop, but here everyone already chooses himself. Bounties give an excellent opportunity to earn tokens, but you also need to be able to choose the best bounties of the company, since not all of them can bring real earnings. But even so, the company's bounties remain the best way to earn tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 06:36:47 AM
There are many ways to earn token and coin free, the first one is you can earn BTC in faucet web like freebitco.in you can claim it every hours. the second way is joining in air drop or bounty campaign. what is that? air drop usually only join or subscribe the project in social media, usually you only register one project once after ICO finished you get paid. Bounty campaign is more complex, there are many campaign of social media,youtube,article or translations. After you support this project you will get token too.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 06:36:06 AM
To earn free tokens or coin you can participate in airdrop, bounty, and referrals. These are the ways that you can probably earn without putting a money. My friends and I earned by just doing it and then eventually we put our earned money in trading and we study about it. So far we are still earning in trading altcoins that is fruit of free tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:34:34 AM
I am Bountyhunter and I earn tokens and cryptocurrency, advertizing ICO projects on social networks. It is simple work which brings good income in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 23, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
There are many bounty campaigns where you can do this without any attachments. To participate in the bounty, you do not need money. Take part in writing articles, take a signature, take a few projects on social networks and then you can earn some money. Yes, it will not be much, but it all depends on your involvement and attentiveness. You will work hard, you will receive a lot. The scheme is very simple.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 04:13:50 AM
if you want to get tokens or coins then you need to join a gift campaign, the income is very good and if you have money then investing is a great way to make more money.
Activity: 13
August 23, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
is think there are no free tokens right now. a lot of bounty tokens will never add to the exchanges, and you spend a lot of time to get nothing. it's around 80% of tokens are 100% scam, maybe more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 04:12:29 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Airdrops are the best if you want to ear free tokens but this not free like you want grab it. You must fill up those requirements following every social media in order for you to be qualified. No such free tokens that wont take time. This is not an instant like you take it or grab it.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 04:11:05 AM
If you want to earn token and coin free you can join airdrops and bounty but before joining them you should make a research about them because now a days some of airdrops and bounty's are scam that's you need to be careful on that
copper member
Activity: 269
August 23, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

There is no such thing as a free coin or token here, you have to work for it. Even in airdrops you still have to do some tasks and complete for you to have a token.
Activity: 50
August 23, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
There is no “free lunch”, even if you want to rely on the bounty task to make a substantial profit, you also need to spend a lot of time as the capital to get rewards!
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 23, 2018, 04:05:11 AM

you could start with, airdrops.
with a low minimal requirements you need to meet.
but be careful though, some are scam or made for phishing.
you could check them out at  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Bounties (Altcoins)

or you could also join bounties around that thread section
by doing that you could earn some free token and that could make worth your while.
just check the rules, provide it.
and by the end of the bounty, you could earn some token
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 03:45:38 AM
The easiest way to earn tokens for free is to participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. I think it's an excellent way to earn and then strart to invest..
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
It is not do hard to earn token and goin for free , because ,if you are already a regisyered member, you can already join if you are rank at junior member to join ,ICO bounty campaign and work for it and then at the end of the camoaign you will be rewarded with tokens and you can convert it to ethereum coin or inccash it with your country fiat money and that is free.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
Yes you can participate in free airdrops. Most are only worth a very small amount though $2-$5. I use to participate in airdrops but i found it to be a waste of time. They're some good airdrops from time to time that are worth more. https://airdropalert.com/
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:09:16 AM
Bounty campaigns are the easiest way to produce free tokens. You can try it because the promotional gift offers a token if the bounty is complete, and of course, you must obey the rules that have been made by the campaign bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: