Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 40. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 07:22:43 PM
as the initiator of this thread, I can see that you are a newbie here.
trust me, there are so many ways to earn free coins and tokens in crypto currency.
two of the major means are participating in Airdrops and Bounties.
note, some of the projects might not be worth it but a lot of them are worth it and pumping at the moment.
Activity: 39
August 29, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
I think one of the ways of getting or earning free tokens and coins is through airdrops and participating in bounties. That is all i know for now,
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
You can earn token and coin free by participating in bounties,  airdrop campaigns and in ICOs but to do this you need to be extra careful because there many scams nowadays.
Activity: 73
August 29, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
First, by participating in bounty campaign of any ICO project like signature campaign or social media campaign. Second, by airdrops also you can participate ang get free aidrops, faucets as well!!!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
there are two simple ways-take part in airdrops or Bounty. Do not rush just to invest your money, learn how to start getting together.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 29, 2018, 02:19:40 PM
There are only a couple of moments to earn tokens for free. Airdrop is so lucrative, but not all of them, because it is very often a scam. And generosity, but they need to be looked for. Be careful.
Activity: 104
August 29, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
I encourage you to try to explore this forum for at least 1 day, research all the rules, and learn how to join the bonus campaign. You still have to learn more but you are in the right place. Just keep yourself busy on learning and you can have a free coin that exceeds your expectations.
Activity: 44
August 27, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
Airdrops are very easy but less profitable. Most of them are scams so you must aware of them. The best way is, participating in a bounty. Do a research before doing that and find a trust bounty manager from BCT.
Activity: 80
August 27, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
Partaking in social bounties for new ICOs has been beneficial for a few people. You can read about a great deal of those in here and what you have to do to get a reward for advancing their project.Before that, you need to post more significant posts in the discussion. Give careful consideration to the abundance exercises of a few activities and take an interest in them.
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 07:03:32 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There's a lot of sites that are offering free coins like freebtc,moonbitcoin,moondodge,moolite,moonbch and shortoshi etc. you can earn free coins by visiting and creating an account for those sites but it is just minimal amount. But there are some ways to earn a more bigger amount of profit. I think this forum was the best of all this was created for the people who wants to earn a lot of profit you can do investing,trading joinning in the airdrop and the most important to me is by joinning a signature campaign this is the best.
Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

if you are a person who does not want to spend money on investment but you want to get free coins then you can follow a bounty campaign. it's very easy, you just need to follow the rules and they will give you free coins.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2018, 03:29:10 PM
Well, at the moment I only know that you can earn without investment just for the bounty, other more profitable methods have not met )
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
Coins are obtained in many ways for free. Token is obtained by filling airdrops. The best way is to participate in a bounty campaign and earn a lot of coins.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:18:03 PM
Airdrops or bounties are the options to get tokens free with minimum spent time by doing something, you could participate in some contests, it's easy to look them up and find something, there are many ways, just choose the best one for you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

If you mean free is of no monetary investments, then you can try to list your eth address or bitcoin address to airdrops or faucets to let you earn a lot of tokens. They're pretty cheap and probably sell lower than asking price. But hey, it's free, right? That's the point in making free tokens.
Activity: 121
August 26, 2018, 12:05:46 PM
Get free tokens from registering on airdrop / bounty, you can search for them on the airdrop / bounty provider web like airdrops.io, airdropking.io etc. or you can search airdrop / bounty to this page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 there are lots of airdrops and bounties that you can follow
Activity: 125
August 26, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
Earn token and coin for free? Yes, you could earn it by joining in bounty campaign or receive airdrop but I don't think it would be count as free since you did put some effort aka time after all.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

You can join airdrops since based on what i know is when you join airdrops you can get free tokens or coins as soon as you join them, I haven't tried to join in one but many investors and crypto users says it is all fake or almost all airdrops is a scam.
Activity: 104
August 26, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
Free tokens are usually worthless, and I suggest you work hard and buy Bitcoins for a long time after you get paid, which may be a better way.
Activity: 103
August 26, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
Pleased to heare that you want to earn some Cryptocurrency.Lots of way out there to earn Coins or tokens.Firstly, Airdrops or bounty through which you can earn tokens or coins by completing tasks.Secondly,There are faucets  Of some coins.You can claim coins from those faucets though you will get only a small amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: