Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 88. (Read 9365 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 16, 2018, 06:34:00 PM
No. Not free. You still have to do some tasks to earn tokens. I'm of the opinion you are new to crypto. So your best bet is to start from airdrops or bounty hunting. Do some tasks diligently and your token rewards will be huge
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 06:30:40 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are manyways to earn token for free. Participating in bounty campaign and airdrop will give opportunity to generate token for free but you need to workin it. Also airdrop is the most easiest way to earn token for free. Just participate in this both program of ICO project ensure you will get reward token from it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:23:51 PM
Bounty and airdrop will be best for u
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 16, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
In my opinion, the best way to earn a little and maybe even a lot of coins is participation in bounty programs. It is the bounty programs that do not require monetary investment and give you the opportunity to earn completely without wins. And how much can you earn? There are programs that can give you the opportunity to earn a very good amount of crypto currency. But there is one thing - but that would have to earn money to work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:01:06 PM
Participating in bounties will probably be the best way to earn tokens without having to put your money into it. But i dont prefer to call it free because it involves a lot of time and energy, so you are being paid for actually doing some work. Not just free gifts.
Activity: 94
June 16, 2018, 06:00:26 PM
You can join Bounty and Airdrop but it isn't free because you have to pay with effort and time. But it's doesn't have to pay with money like investing and anything.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
You want to earn taken and coins for free? The best thing is to participate in bounty campaigns and also airdrops. If you can do these, your free coins are just sure. Be diligent to airdrops and bounty; that's all.
Activity: 238
June 16, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
You can join bounty campaign and Airdrops these 2 are the best option to earn token without invest your money  . Airdrop is the mot easiest way to earn token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:38:41 PM
there are many different ways to earn tokens.
1. You can participate in airdrops but the profit on the purse is not earlier than 2-4 months.
2. Bounty companies need more system work to perform every day tasks.
3. This is the investment of money in the ISO.
I am engaged in seven of the three ways of earning. But please do not invest in unfamiliar projects. Try to find out more information. Otherwise, you can lose your capital.
Activity: 210
June 16, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
I believe that you should pay attention to Bounty or Airdrop where you can earn tokens for free.
Activity: 119
June 16, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
Participating in aidrops and bounties will give you first money to invest. Solana probably will be helding an airdop.

Activity: 238
June 16, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
Go ahead with airdrops, an despecially ongoing bounties, that are close to their end, so you would have a chance to get your bounty tokens faster then usually. Plus you can do some stuff you can in real life for exchange of crypto.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
The best way to earn tokens and free coin is by doing bounty an airdrop, Bounty will allow you to earn some tokens doing some task like social media, translation, content creation, signature etc. Airdrop will allow you get free coin from projects to do airdrops to their community member.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 16, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

if you consider signature campaigns as free money, it is. I am personally an active bitcointalk user. i write post anyway almost evveryday, so i try to join good bounty campaigns as well so  i ccan get some free tokens without spending any extra effort.
Activity: 152
June 16, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
Maybe I think there is only one way is to follow Airdrop and there may be one more but this is a dirty way to steal coins and tokens that other people have with you without having to pay and laboriously follow the Bounty and Airdrop available.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 04:59:16 PM
Nothing is for free there (if we do not count airdrops that are rarely valuable), but with some effort, you can make a really nice amount of money. Make some research and join some campaigns that are offering their tokens for small and easy tasks, such as social media interaction. Be active, ask questions, help others, take part as an influencer: you can freely choose whatever suits the most to your style  Wink.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 04:45:11 PM
The simplest way is a tour, but this is not the most profitable way. Bounty campaigns are a good opportunity to earn tokens, so pay attention to them
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto like joining airdrops and participating bounty campaign, all we have to do is to follow them and construct words in desired topic they announced. Reward token can have a chances to take good moneys,so for me I better to prefer for a good one.
yes bounty campaign is the easiest way to get token,
because it can be done interrupted our daily routine, so it does not take a lot of time.
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 04:42:15 PM
Everyone earns their coins and token award by joining various campaign like the signature, Facebook, Twitter, blogging, article, and video creation, this is free since you don't have to spend a penny in joining, but if you want a little easier you can join airdrops as much as you can...
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 16, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
You can always take part in the social media campaign and signature campaign (once your forum rank increases). But don't expect a lot from these bounty campaigns because you won't be receiving a huge amount after all. You can also take part in airdrops but that too won't give you much, however, there's always an exception like ONTOLOGY. So, keep your eye out.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
June 16, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
Hey you are newbie here so i recommend you to first of all explore the forum property and if you don't find answer from it then feel free to ask but choose the proper section
And follow all the rules properly.now, if you want to get free Tokens then only one way to get free token and that is you have to participate into Airdrop programme.But problem is that only few of project launch the airdrop campaign. If you want to earn tokens by work then you have to participate into bounty campaign and i suggest you to read all the rules before participate in any of bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: