Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 89. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 16, 2018, 04:09:33 PM
The simplest way is a tour, but this is not the most profitable way. Bounty campaigns are a good opportunity to earn tokens, so pay attention to them
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto like joining airdrops and participating bounty campaign, all we have to do is to follow them and construct words in desired topic they announced. Reward token can have a chances to take good moneys,so for me I better to prefer for a good one.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Hello newbie! I advice you to join bounty campaigns and airdrops. You can start with Facebook and Twitter and continue with signature. Rank-up your account in bitcointalk.org to Junior and earn big stakes. This is a good experience for start.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

It is very simple, if you want, like me, to enter world of crypto without any investments, you need just to join some ongoing bounty campaigns (no hope on airdrops) and lead them till they end!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
For example, you can participate in bounty and airdrop. But all this is not free, you are wasting your time, and time is the most precious thing that you have
Exactly, I don't see other ways to get free coins anymore. Faucet has been non starter now. Lucky there are airdrops and bounty programs. I guess if you lucky and smart, you can optimize your chances of getting the best values. But i am not an expert on choosing the best bounties or airdrops.

I guess bounty is the way you should start in order to get some free crypto.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 03:54:08 PM
Participating in social bounties for new ICO's has been good for you, but first read the rules of the project.
Activity: 117
June 16, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

I suggest you start joining airdrops, they give free "coins" for free, albeit a small amount-- taking part in multiple airdrops could net you a big amount.

If you want bigger rewards you could rank up to "Jr. Member" (attained by having more than 30 activity points) and join bounty campaigns. They're not instant but some are worth the work.   
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 16, 2018, 03:52:50 PM
I can suggest to start earn not so much then maybe afther sometime you could do it as you are all new you cant earn so much at once and will give up dont think about money just start to work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
personally, I do Bounty. and for my work, they give me free tokens. you can also try Airdrop.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 03:51:38 PM
For example, you can participate in bounty and airdrop. But all this is not free, you are wasting your time, and time is the most precious thing that you have
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
There are a lot of ways to earn free token and tokens, you can earn free tokens by joining so airdrop. Almost everyday you will find one coin doing airdrop, also you can tokens by bounty but this requires your time and work. you will have to work to receive your tokens.
copper member
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 03:47:56 PM
Fill an airdrop and a token and a coin can be obtained for free. Now follow the rules by taking part in the easy way bounty campaign and get a token in free.
Activity: 364
June 16, 2018, 03:31:16 PM
To earn either free coin or tokens you have to work which is participating in any campaigns signature,twitter,facebook.telegram.linkedin,medium.reddit,youtube etc or you can do the airdrop which is a one time job for free coins
Activity: 75
June 16, 2018, 03:28:22 PM
You want to earn token and coins for free? Well, there is no free lunch my friend. But you can take part in an excellent bounty program for databrokerdao(see below for links) and earn some money by posting quality content about it on different social media. It's easy money but you have to work for it. The team is very responsive to queries and are very helpful. So I would recommend you to join it and earn good money.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 16, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
In absolute terms, there is no free method to earn tokens or coins. Even if you enroll for any airdrop program, you need to spend some time and effort in filling up the form, in order to receive the coins.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

AirDrop-do not need to do anything special, you only need to have a purse and social network. Performing minimally simple actions will receive a small reward
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 16, 2018, 02:58:54 PM
Personally, I like to participate in this forum in ICO signature campaigns. If you are constantly interested in the news in the crypto currency, regularly discussing events, theoretical and practical issues related to the crypto currency, it will not be so difficult to write messages on this topic. This lesson will even be quite interesting. Of course, participation in ICO signatures campaigns is rather risky because there are now many fraudulent ICO teams that are difficult to define and sometimes all the effort and time is wasted. However, if the ICO campaign ends successfully, then these efforts are rewarded even in the light of the unsuccessful ICO campaigns. To earn more, you can participate in various kinds of generosity in social networks, translations of texts, which, by the way, are also very well paid. The resulting tokens create a good base for further trading on exchanges.

Subscription campaigns are the most profitable. The only drawback is that you can only wear one signature. Choose carefully.
As an option, you can pay attention to the campaigns from the manager Sylon, he has the largest pool for subscription, but there are sometimes bad projects. So, study the project before starting the campaign.
There is also the Amazix and Krypital team. The last of these for me the best.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
I earn the tokens and coin from participating in the bounty campaign on my bounty campaign through the bounty campaign and from there I will receive the token free from that.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 10:39:53 AM
You can earn free coin and token by participating in bounty campaign. And also Airdrop but i will not advice you to but your interest in airdrop because they token they give is too small.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
June 16, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
there are things needed to earn free token, you got to have bitcointalk account much better if its full member
facebook, twitter account telegram, and erc20 wallet, and lots a bit of luck because
this days airdrop is full within minutes, need also patience in looking for airdrops
because its not easy i tell you so goodluck hope you learn from me thumbs up
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
actually there is no result without effort so even though we can get free coins from bounty or airdrop but we also have to follow all rules that have been determined by the manager if we want to get the prize
Pages:
Jump to: