Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 85. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 18, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
As your rank is newbie, you can't participate in bounties. Just post regularly your rank would be upgraded in a month then you will be able to join all types of bounties and earn tokens.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
you can earn coin free by joining bounties, campaign on facebook, telegram, instagram etc, but i will still say there is a time given to that which cannot totally say it to be free
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Yes you can earn token and coins in just participating different bounty you can participate on different social media campaign and earn token base on your stakes and join in signature campaign when you are junior member and above.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
I guess I will not say anything new, but it's bounty programs and airdrops. The second course brings less profit and tokens, but it's less labor-intensive. In bounty campaigns you can participate if you have at least Twitter. As another option, you can continue to project your services, by advertising, cm in exchange for their tokens.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:49:22 AM
I have never get the free token, just one time i joined the airdrop 3 months ago but they did not send me the tokens
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

My friend, nothing is free in this cryptocurrency world. You must register Airdrop and Bounty to get the Token. if you're diligent in reading this forum, I'm sure you can find out how to get it Token, Bitcoin, and Altcoin, I'm sure you're not a beggar, tips for you to read, learn and action
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

If you want to earn tokens without giving money, you generally have to take part in bounty campaigns. But almost all bounty campaigns do not accept newbies. But even if they accept it, they require to investing a lot of free time at the expense of that.  Wink
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
June 18, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
There is no such things as easy money, not unless you are involve by some illegal activities specially. If you want to earn decently, you need to work hard for it and invest some time and effort while doing work. Working deligently is very taxing and quiet a long way process but in the end what you recieve is priceless.
Activity: 70
June 18, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

you can join airdrop which is free all you have to do is to fill up their form. also you can join some bounties like signature campaign, facebook, twitter and telegram. but before you do this bounty or airdrop should have a erc20 wallet first for your token. i may suggest myertherwallet. In doing bounties you should work for it in order to received their free token.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 18, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
the cheapest and safest way it is a bounty and airdrop
you invest only  your  time and power, even if the project will be scam -  you will only waste time

that's a very good tip. that says it all.
with this procedure you get without money, so only with time at coin/token  Smiley
Activity: 154
June 18, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

The only free coin is from airdrop. The rest needs to be worked on like signature campaigns, facebook and etc. Some think its is free coin but for me it is not free because you give time and effort to earn them. If you want a free coin you can join airdrop but not a little amount only.
Activity: 518
June 18, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
you can earn bounty token for free of investing money but you have to invest time and effort because you have to participate in bounty campaigns to earn tokens. But There are also risk in joining bounties because bounties that dont reached soft cap sometimes dont pay the bounty hunters.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 10:17:29 AM
I suggest you to participate in some bounties and airdrop if you want to earn token or coins. Thats the easiest way to earn without investment as long as the bounties or airdrop that you will going to be participate will be successfull for you to be paid. Also you can earn tokens and coins in some faucet site like collecting satoshi, litecoin and dogecoin in coinpot. Coinpot is one that I know legit faucet website.
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

if you want to get a reward for free, follow airdrop only. but sometimes do not pay.
all nothing instant must need effort first.
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 10:09:08 AM
if you want a free token then follow the airdrop ,, but if you want a lot of tokens then follow the signature bounty, the weakness of airdrop is a lot of spam and usually tokens in the market have less selling point ,,
Activity: 585
June 18, 2018, 09:38:24 AM
Want to find the token and free coin you need to join the bounty campaign. When you successfully join you will be rewarded with tokens and coin for free. Or you can install a free coin digging system. You need to spend time and effort on this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
June 18, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
you can join airdrops to earn coins easily by simple signing up the documents that they need, or can join also bounty campaigns. bounty campaigns are compost of social media campaign, signature campaign translation campaign. you can choose an campaign there and promote there project and earn coins after the ICO is finished.
Activity: 201
June 18, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
Advice from me if you want to get a free token you better follow the bounty campaign. You're looking for yourself on a bounty thread. There are many bounty and airdrop campaigns that reward tokens. Good luck.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
  Bounty campaign is the only hope we had to earn free token and coin that has value but you need to work hard, give ample time and a better understanding on what you are doing but sometimes as we are in a very big deep you have to be patient waiting for the reward and keep in mind that since it is free there must be a sacrifice.
Activity: 322
June 18, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
All just enough to participate in the companies of generosity and get for it tokens, which you then need to keep for a short time!
Pages:
Jump to: