Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 83. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
The easiest way is doing Airdrops. But you must aware from the scam coins/Airdrops. And The best and the successful way is doing Bounties. You can earn huge profit and free coins by doing a bounty. But you must choose a right bounty for you and do a little research about the project.
Activity: 42
June 21, 2018, 01:31:22 PM
U can find in bounty area a lot of bounties campagin and u can join to them, u need to make adversitment about icos in social media in telegram or u can join to signature campaign, after ico they are going to send u their tokens it can be profitable for u.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
airdrop is a great place to get token for free,
there is a lot of airdrop and you can join to get a free token
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
One of the easiest way to recieve free tokens - get involved in airdrop campaigns. All you need is e-wallet address.

Participating in aidrops will give you first income. Then you can either invest, either buy smth to get futher income.
Activity: 63
June 21, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
First rule of crypto-club - never participate in shitty scam airdrops Grin
Really, this i sthe worst way to earn free tokens, 1/1000 will cost worth spent time on form submitting.
Best way - bounties. Youtube, twitter, fb, telegram - just read in nearest topics
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 10:37:49 AM
You need to find some bounty campaigns from promising projects and participate in them by reposting, likes and so on... Also you can take part in  different airdrops.
Activity: 227
June 19, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
"
Participate in bounty companies and pump out your blogs, perfect video content.  These methods are more effective for advertising ico and are paid much better than the actions in social.  networks.  The main patience and everything will turn out!  You need to start small!
Oh, there are so many opportunities here, one of the things, that I love most about crypto is that you can enter here almost without any Investments just with zero on your account.
"
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:45:21 AM
For my observation in this site . You have to research a airdrop and join and participate a task and wait until success project to disturbute a token for free.
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
To earn tokens you have to do some task and the best way to do that is by getting involved with bounties and to get free coins, airdrops are the best way to get some free coins but be careful with the kind of airdrop you get involved to some are scam.
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
Take time to join and fill up airdrops to get free tokens. Be sure you sign it in a right way. It depends on the airdrop you will choose. Just join and join airdrops and you will get what you looking for.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

How to get free coin you can do is to follow the airdrop and become a bounty as a participant and registered on the project aktiv bounty. This way you can do without having to spend capital.
Activity: 147
June 19, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
what free token or coin do you mean?
here you can get a token or coin without spending money you can follow the gift offered by various ICO emerging that offer its gift like signature, active social media to introduce your project followed or you can follow airdrop that can get coins just like your own without doing anything.
Activity: 170
June 19, 2018, 09:36:29 AM
For me it is also very easy for us to get free coin, for us beginners can we join by way of Twitter and Facebook and with other media in a bounty.
Activity: 16
June 19, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
INGOT Group provides through its entity INGOT Brokers, a wide variety of products and services. Some of those are ETFs, international shares and indices, commodities, metals, energies, as well as currencies.
https://www.ingotcoin.io/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
June 19, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

Very convenient and easy to get free tokens, you first of all must be active on the forums Bitcointalk and become a follower of all programs provided by airdrop, then you must also play the faucet with an existing application.
Activity: 87
June 19, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
There are a few ways that you can do. One way is by participating in ICOs as a result they give you bonus or free coins, or you can participate in different bounties such as twitter, facebook, and twitter, whereby you do certain tasks and get paid for it, and airdrops. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
it's hard to get a coin or a free token, I think our desire to get something should be with effort first, because nothing is free in this world.
probably many suggest to follow the airdrop, because according to them airdrop always give coins for free, but I think the airdrop a lot of fraud so we will need a long time to get profit. better to work in bounty, work properly according to the rules that apply, maybe you will feel satisfied if you get token or coin from your work.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

At your rank you can get some free token by participating some airdrop but it was too long to distributed the bounty rewards and if you are in a high you can participated in signature campaign you can earn on there and free coins as a bounty reward. Actually some coins in here are free but you need to do some work of it before you can get.
Activity: 104
June 19, 2018, 08:35:28 AM
Participate in bounty companies and pump out your blogs, perfect video content.  These methods are more effective for advertising ico and are paid much better than the actions in social.  networks.  The main patience and everything will turn out!  You need to start small!
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 19, 2018, 08:20:25 AM
there are pot of ways earning crypto coins, first you can join bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter, telegram or youtube blogging. or you can also join bounty signature campaign here in the forum. you can also join airdrops, and its tge simplest way earning crypto coins. just simply filled up the form. enjoy  your bounty huting mate.
Pages:
Jump to: