Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 90. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
There are lot of ways for you to earn and gain free tokens and coins, one of the easiest way is by joining airdrops they are giving free coins but most of them are scam. Another is by joining bounty campaigns it is more legit and reliable to earn tokens and coins.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
if you want a free token you should go for airdrops because airdrops have an easy task all you need is follow their task and rules and wait for the end ico then you have a free token
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
There are many ways to earn tokens,  you can join airdrop which is free all you have to do is to fill up their form. also you can join some bounties like signature campaign, facebook, twitter and telegram. but before you do this bounty or airdrop should have a erc20 wallet first for your token. i may suggest myertherwallet. In doing bounties you should work for it in order to received their free token. if you dont work you cannot receive any token.
Activity: 230
June 14, 2018, 09:08:24 PM
The only way where you can earn token free is by participating in airdrops. Do participate in a lot of airdrops where you think is legit. Ofcourse you need first to look for their background so you'll not be able to be scammed.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can participate in different bounty campaigns. There are lots if campaigns but be sure to choose the trusted ones. You must read their whitepaper first. Be sure to follow rules and regulations of the campaign you are joining.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
June 14, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

This I think is possible through bounty campaigns and airdrops but still, bounties are more advidable to do than in airdrops because the rewards on it are way bigger than the other one making it more profitable. Also, there are many campaigns within to choose from depending on your interest.
Activity: 99
June 14, 2018, 07:50:46 PM
Thank you for all the advices in here how to earn token or coin for free. I actually involve in signature bounty in specific and it was a great experience. I was able to earn a reasonable amount of money compare to the work I provided. And it definitely helps our financial requirement. Thanks Crypto. But hey, it's not free, it requires effort and time. Smiley
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
June 14, 2018, 07:40:14 PM
Personally, I like to participate in this forum in ICO signature campaigns. If you are constantly interested in the news in the crypto currency, regularly discussing events, theoretical and practical issues related to the crypto currency, it will not be so difficult to write messages on this topic. This lesson will even be quite interesting. Of course, participation in ICO signatures campaigns is rather risky because there are now many fraudulent ICO teams that are difficult to define and sometimes all the effort and time is wasted. However, if the ICO campaign ends successfully, then these efforts are rewarded even in the light of the unsuccessful ICO campaigns. To earn more, you can participate in various kinds of generosity in social networks, translations of texts, which, by the way, are also very well paid. The resulting tokens create a good base for further trading on exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 14, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
Ad a newbie, it may be hard and challenging to earn free tokens here because the way I know us from bounties like signature, social media, translation, article bounties and co but most don't accept newbie rank but you should be able to join airdrops
I agree with you, it's too hard for newbies here to earn some free tokens because as you said the majority of bounties camapigns are not accepting newbies accounts to join their camapigns. In addition to that, even airdrops are not all accepting newbies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 14, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

Many people have suggested for bounty but I do not think that these bounty are for free but for that you have to complete their task. You have to work for weeks for promoting them and for that you will earn some tokens. No one earn money for free but it require some struggle and hard work.

Or you can do like that user https://etherscan.io/address/0xc6dc6bfdbf34a30458005e4a297ae85b7f3372dd#tokentxns, if you have enough organization and strength to create such a system.
This is called multi-account, but we do not have communism. If a person is smart enough, then why should he earn like everyone else?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 07:14:05 PM
Ad a newbie, it may be hard and challenging to earn free tokens here because the way I know us from bounties like signature, social media, translation, article bounties and co but most don't accept newbie rank but you should be able to join airdrops
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 07:10:13 PM
Airdrops and bounties are probably the best ways... Even if with airdrop you will get valuable coins like the 10% of the time

With bounties, you need to select a good project, put some work and then you will be rewarded
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 14, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

Don't think it first my friend cause you won't go far if that's the only reason of coming here. You are still in the stage of learning and you must have to enjoy acquiring knowledge in the forum. Besides, you can have it in the coming days as you understand how crypto works.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 14, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

Many people have suggested for bounty but I do not think that these bounty are for free but for that you have to complete their task. You have to work for weeks for promoting them and for that you will earn some tokens. No one earn money for free but it require some struggle and hard work.
Even in those airdrop who just want your ethereum address for airdrop you do the work to bring your ethereum address and to put that in their thread which is a precious time to spend on any work you spend for that to get the coins.
Activity: 380
June 14, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
The one thing that I focus on right now to earn token and coin for fee is signature bounty. It's not actually for free because it needs effort and time. It really helps our family financial requirement. Bounty program has been to me ever since. Appreciate the feedback of others in here about other ways to earn coins without investing money. Happy earning everyone. Smiley
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 06:33:25 PM
You can get some free tokens or coins by participate their airdrop, bounty or competition. Nowadays so many ICO that give free token by doing simple task, so you can join to get some free tokens or coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
To get a free Token, the current on the bitcointalk forum comes in two forms: airdrop and bounty. With airdrop, you do not need to spend a lot of time, just select the ICO project and then enter the address of the e-wallet to receive free Token. But for Bouty, you need to spend a lot of time working on the project in the form of signature, social, content, referrals. You will receive Token after finishing the bounty for about 30 days.
Activity: 151
June 14, 2018, 06:22:39 PM
You can do bounty or joining any airdrop
It's easy to do
If you a new and don't know how to make any content like videos and blog
Join social media bounty, the task just sharing any post and report om BTT
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
June 14, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
If you want to earn tokens without investing money, then bounty program is the way to go! Though bounty might look stressful but if you can spot good ones and genuine bounty programs, you will surely earn good amount of token without any monetary investment.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
Depends on what you mean by free. You can earn tokens and alts without investing money but you will have to invest time and work in it. The easy way is doing airdrop but the payment is very low, next step is bounty and here you can earn more then a normal job will bring you. So enjoy
Pages:
Jump to: