Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 93. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
"For free" means that you do nothing for it, but airdrops and bounty campaigns still need any actions from participants!;-) So if you want to earn you have to to do something!:) Surely easiest way - start participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns, so move on!
Activity: 68
May 27, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
there are many ways to get one token by following a variety of campaigns,
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 04:16:28 AM
As for me, I earn my coin free by participating in signature campaign, in Facebook and in Twitter. There is no risk, but you need to choose projects very carefully. There are scams.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 04:16:00 AM
You can earn token by free without have invest or buy first by participated and joined airdrop project or you can participated at bounty campaign to get coin or token by free. Many way to earn much coin by free but we have work hard and never ask how instant you will get token. Needed more time to get coin by free without have invest and we need work hard to get it, it not easy to get token by free.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
May 27, 2018, 04:13:50 AM
For me, I still think that you can't earn something without doing anything. Even if you do some airdrops and join a lot of faucets. Just by doing some of those things, you sacrifice your own time, effort and of course, the money you spent in the electricity bills for your gadgets. You need to have an internet connection and the gadget like smartphone or laptop in doing these. So, even if you are not paying money for the rewards, you are giving your effort and time to earn those coins.
Activity: 102
May 27, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
Generally, you can only get free tokens by doing bounty or airdrop projects! But doing so requires a lot of time! Trading cryptocurrencies is also a good choice!
Activity: 209
May 27, 2018, 04:07:56 AM
Its not free.You have to earned it.There are a lot of bounty campaigns,just looked for it.Read carefully every r
general rules and continue to study every bounty campaigns that youre joining of.Some bounty campaigns had simple tasks to be done such as do like and shares,create contructive posts,some uses retweets,hashtags and submit weekly reports.Follow these simple tasks and at the end of the bounty campaign,you have a good shot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 04:06:11 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Nothing is free here in the industry, you must work hard, allot more time to it and be passionate about it, you can do bounties for you to gain tokens and other stuffs, the most important thing you can gain is knowledge about the industry and the market.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
May 27, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
I think in cryptocurrency world, we have many opportunity to earn free token or coin. If we have social media account, we can join on social media campaign and if we have skill to write, we can join by spreading the word on our blog
Activity: 79
May 27, 2018, 03:58:55 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are no free token but you can earn through simple tasks from airdrop. There are many telegram channel posting airdrop like https://t.me/airdropsadmin If you have more free time since you are still a newbie. You can participate in facebook and twitter campaign.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
If you want to earn tokens just do bounty campaign, but you should read the rules of the bounty campaign so that you will qualify to reward a tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 27, 2018, 03:42:05 AM
I am joining the Airdrop of the Typerium project. If you feel you'd like to receive a token for free, join now: http://vy.tc/fCe1t25. You can learn more about typerium at https://www.typerium.io/.
Participating in bounty campaign can earned tokens and joinimg some legit airdrops. Here in crypto there are a lot of opportunities ,all we have to do is to follow and construct our opinions in given section .
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 03:39:22 AM
You need to be wise and smart active loyal !! Most you must updated whats news of airdrop and bounty so you can participate in airdrop or bounty!!
Activity: 490
May 27, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
I am joining the Airdrop of the Typerium project. If you feel you'd like to receive a token for free, join now: http://vy.tc/fCe1t25. You can learn more about typerium at https://www.typerium.io/.
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
humm. There are many ways for you to earn free coin.
About type:
- bounty and airdrop
on condition: any of your abilities in writing / translator, video edittor, youtube ... any possibility you can make requirements and follow rules of project (campaign) and forums. You will receive a free and valid coin. Consider specific for a better option.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
You should research how to earn money, but i will suggest that invest , trading is more effective but in this forum you can earn free by participating in airdrop and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
May 25, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
To earn tokens and coins free you should join the airdrop campaign. Every day there are many airdrop campaigns, you can choose the campaign according to your wishes to participate in the free token airdrop. But usually, the tokens that receive free are usually not worth much with the possibility of not being indexed on trading floors.
Activity: 90
May 25, 2018, 07:32:01 PM
There are some ways to gained token for absolutely free and joining airdrop is one of the way some ico give free tokens to joined people in their telegram group to multiply the members and before they give free tokens sometimes you need to post in their group  that their ico have a potential to succeed.
Activity: 234
May 25, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
Participate on the airdrops, anyway, they are not very profitable to be honest.
Bounties are good enough, but you need to work a lot in order to receive a reward (yes, they are not a primary source of income, it is an extra income)
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
May 25, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
Most of Ico is distributing them free for advertise their icos. You should participate airdrop and bounty campaigns for buying free token.
Pages:
Jump to: