Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 21. (Read 118017 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

For me, I think most teenagers want to experience the life that they're studying while they're working and at the same time still be able to attend parties. Teenagers just want to be everybody. They want to be a student, a worker, a party goer, a religious person, etc. They want other people to see them as a busy type of person. But regardless of all these forces that makes teenagers want to earn money, earning money in general would really really help them. Teenagers are very materialistic and they have to keep up with their needs instead of being so jealous of other teenagers having the things that they want.
Activity: 294
no need to explain. I think if they do not want to believe in bitcoin. Explanation seems meaningless. Bitcoins are growing, and they all feel that way. A lot of people have asked me about bitcoin. I advise them to look up material on the internet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I think that if that teenagers or children that you are saying Is eager to learn about Bitcoin and crypto currency they will easily to learn. Explaining it over and over they will know about it. Remember that there is no impossible unless you are lazy to do it and don't want to make it. I am just student who learned about the Bitcoin and crypto currency, at first it is hard to know what kind of currency is this about but later on i read and read to enlightened my mind and the result of what I am doing is good and I can only say that if others can do, you can do it too.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
for me i can explain it by giving him an example  of an things that is gaining value over time, the good example is gold and a house and lot.
for this i know he can understand how those things work and  more videos in youtube can best explain what is bitcoin
Activity: 392
if they do not believe in bitcoin. I do not care. I do not want to share their knowledge. There are a lot of message people asking me about bitcoin. They are a fever in the world. It is understandable if someone does not believe in it
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
It is impossible for children to know bitcoin unless they are taught by their parents or schools. If they are young people, they will not be able to understand unless they are brought in by others. I learned through my friends that I had no chance of learning by myself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
 You can explain it to them what Bitcoin is but on children it not easy for them to  understand  because at that age they focus on playing.
Teenagers can understand much more easily by showing some videos or searching from internet the meaning of it.Someday BTC is a big help for them when it comes to their financial problem in school and also they will learn how to save for their future.
Activity: 602
Come on, children really?  They don't need this except they are baby genius or sort. Teenagers on the other hand, now that's something  else.  I suggest two ways: pile loads of videos, articles and any bitcoin related materials you can find and dump it on a teenager. Or you can go for the cunning way. Bribing also works if they don't  wanna listen to you.
Activity: 293
WHY would you care to explain Bitcoin to kids?
You do not need to.
You do not need to tell them about LGBT issues either.
WTF
Let kids be kids!
We must need to teach kids about bitcoin, yes it not compulsory to them to know this, but it is the right thing to do for them to learn on how future job will works. If they want to know bitcoin then we must teach them step by step. Do kids will never be a kids if we teach them about that? No, because bitcoin will help children to think whats good for them to do to the near future. They can be kids whenever we teach them bitcoin and because of us they can develope their knowledge about saving money for their future. Because they really need that kind of learnings.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Its not a easy job to explain cryptocurrency to children, Yes ,it is so hard to explain to them especially if they are not interested, usually leads to wasting of time...
But its easy to explain if the teenagers are openminded with business and money and they know how value each money that goes on their hands. At least, for the sake of profit.
Activity: 322
Yes. We should encourage youth to join the Bitcoins. It would be better to start saving at younger stage and we should explain the importance of Crypto currency and the future economy. Most of the time they do not have money to invest in bitcoins and we can encourage them to do bounty campaigns. Before doing bounty campaigns they should do reading and their own research. Own research is much more important for the initial stage for everyone who like to join bitcoins. After that they can slowly get into the bitcoin trading. If not they can earn free coins via bounty campaigns and this is the most easiest and free method to get coins without putting any effort. These days having a good Bounty campaign called "ArcBlock" and any newbies can join with this. These are the main steps you should explain to younger generation to motivate with Bitcoins.
Activity: 103
Its hard to explain bitcoin in children, they can not understand yet all about bitcoins. But at teenagers its fine to explain to them about bitcoin because they are more open minded. It depends if they want or they interested about bitcoin after explaining it to them.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Here at wirex, we find that there are many people who are trying to understand exactly what all this is before they even consider putting any sort of money into it. We find that the best way to talk about bitcoin is to compare it to fiat money like the USD and traditional stores of value like Gold as bitcoin in theory works as both.

If you want to have more information about bitcoin that is easy to digest, feel free to use our blogs
https://wirexapp.com/blog/

https://wirexapp.com/%E2%80%8Busd-gold-bitcoin-best/
blog comparing bitcoin to the USD (the most popular means of transaction) and gold (the most popular store of value). In short, bitcoin takes what makes the dollar an effective means of transaction and gold a good store of value.

https://wirexapp.com/need-whole-bitcoin/
A blog simply explaining that you can in theory put any amount of money you want into bitcoin.

https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/212638865-What-is-the-blockchain-fee-
A blog simply explaining the blockchain fee and why it exists.

Also Our Brilliant Community Manager and crypto-geek, Raphael Shalaby hosts regular webinars explaining how Blockchain, Bitcoin and alts work in extremely simple detail. Don't worry if you miss it as they are normally available to watch online after the webinar has concluded.
Oh yeah, the best part about these interactive webinars is that they are completely free for anyone to participate in and watch after the live stream is over.
https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238466377/1a876a10a7
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

As much as possible, you might want to teach children and teenagers about bitcoins because in the future, these teenagers or kids might develop the next form of bitcoins or something way better than bitcoins. This token or coin might be faster, more expensive, and better in all aspects compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 448
Can be explained what is bitcoin and also its usefulness and also benefit bitcoin, let adolescent can be invited to cooperate in bitcoin forum.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
WHY would you care to explain Bitcoin to kids?
You do not need to.
You do not need to tell them about LGBT issues either.
WTF
Let kids be kids!
Activity: 9
Children won't be interested in most case in Bitcoin, but teenagers could. But since teenagers are usually very bright, I don't think they would need our help.
Activity: 122
bitcoin is difficult to explain even in adults because they have a lot of doubt in the system and they fear being victimized by fraud. For the child is more unintelligible because they do not know this system anymore but with teenagers like me I do not have a hard time explaining them, especially they want to help their family and most teenagers do not have a decent work and so I explain them the bitcoin method so they will not be surprised and do not doubt that bitcoin can not be at risk.
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
Actually the kids and teenagers are the best audience to learn about bitcoins. It is grown-ups who must be *thought* about new technologies, and kids know it immediately when it is presented to them. They actually don't have to learn about it, it is enough to show it and its potential and immediately they are caught.
Activity: 419
Bitcoin is not easy to explain at all, many people have difficulties understanding Bitcoin at first with myself included. In most cases very few teenagers understands Bitcoin. It is not a good idea to encourage teenagers to know about Bitcoin but as they grow they can learn about it on their own.

Yes it is true, it takes very detail, not easy to understand bitcoin even though they are adults, let alone explain bitcoin to teenagers or children, I think let the time will explain to them maybe after high school they will know self.
Pages:
Jump to: