Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 20. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Young people have no sense in explaining about bitcoin, if they want to find out, they'll find out faster than the older one, now the information is public.
Activity: 72
Usualy we discuss this in theory but does actualy someone of you have children and has the experience of learning them how to use Bitcoins? Do you allow them to "play" with Bitcoin and would you do the same if fiat money was in question?
I think thi is the complex question and easy to answer because because the good things with Bitcoins children could come across some bad things too.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
You should start telling them why saving money is important,then introduce about investing money and then discuss bitcoin. It always start from the basics so thay children will fully understand how money works,how investments work and how to earn money.

Yes and just keep them reminded.  Because of that young age their focus is not that much   They are too curious as to their surroundings.  They are interested on things that is different from the normal things which they encounter in their daily lives.  But I agree with teaching them early to become wise on money.
Explain them the basic first. What is digital coin? How does it work? Kids normally don't have interest in theory, books, something news like Bitcoin. Therefore, If they are interested in Bitcoin, you should teach them because they are really want to know. However, If they don't want to know, they won't listen to you for sure.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
In my opinion we must first learned the extent to which they know bitcoin so easy when we explain what is with bitcoin and how it worked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
You should not, it is difficult and risky for them.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
I think it is not easy task, besides, I think minors shall not be actively involved in crypto, as much of them have no their own income, and they also have no enough general knowledge and experience to make correct decisions and to risk.
It is really difficult to make children understand about Bitcoin.The children have developing minds which is very unstable.It is difficult to create interest in anything.Bitcoin is very complex and requires knowledge about the market.The minds of children cannot handle such a complex thing.But on the other hand it will not be that difficult to explain Bitcoin to teenagers as their minds have been developed so they can grasp some complex things much more faster and easier than children.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I think it is not easy task, besides, I think minors shall not be actively involved in crypto, as much of them have no their own income, and they also have no enough general knowledge and experience to make correct decisions and to risk.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Assignments Trading Platform
If I own,if there is to explain to children I can not explain because it is very difficult to explain to children because children do not know online and digital money, if you explain to a teenager is very easy because most of the teenagers now everything you see online and is very easy to explain to a teenager.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
You should start telling them why saving money is important,then introduce about investing money and then discuss bitcoin. It always start from the basics so thay children will fully understand how money works,how investments work and how to earn money.

Yes and just keep them reminded.  Because of that young age their focus is not that much   They are too curious as to their surroundings.  They are interested on things that is different from the normal things which they encounter in their daily lives.  But I agree with teaching them early to become wise on money.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
there are many ways to explain bitcoin to the teenager and to the children, you can tell them how it works and also you can see to them the uses of bitcoin and how to earn in it,
it is easy to understand because bitcoin is easy to use and easy to earn in it. Bitcoin can be explain in teenager in the way of you must let them experienced bitcoin for they to learn fast, because experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
You just tell them what bitcoin is and it uses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think is very difficult to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children for me knowing btc need to know the world of cryptocurrency not bitcoin only
It is not difficult to explain the difficulties are the attention of ones teenager mind we cant push them to learn it if they dont want and for those who are interested making money in their bare minds will work as fast as they are interested.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I think is very difficult to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children for me knowing btc need to know the world of cryptocurrency not bitcoin only
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
The best way for a person to quickly understand the problem is to make it feel like they are excited about it. The first thing you have to do is find the strengths of the bitcoin and find out what the youngsters and children need. From then on, let's outline the benefits that bitcoin brings to them and to everyone. When they really enjoyed something, their ability to absorb them increased by 50% compared to normal.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
if they do not believe in bitcoin. I do not care. I do not want to share their knowledge. There are a lot of message people asking me about bitcoin. They are a fever in the world. It is understandable if someone does not believe in it
Its not easy for everybody to learn what really bitcoin all about. So, if you dont want to share your knowledge to them, your so selfish. Your so selfish, yes it is not compulsory to teenagers to know what really bitcoin all about but what if they really wanted to know the existence of bitcoin? Do you have rights to stop them on knowing what bitcoin really is. We must need to teach children about bitcoin step by step for them to not experience difficulties if ever. So must trust bitcoin and must teach them about this for them to know how really world works for the future.
Activity: 154
I think, the easiest way to explain bitcoin to teenagers that its a digital currency, money online and shows some videos how does it works. Presents some video that teenagers can easily understand.besides of these there is a better way to explain through presentation and practically. Because practical ways are the real ways to understand without forget in the future .
So to take study about the bitcoin in practical way is a better option for everyone and every category of the people children .
Because practical ways explain us the basic simple idea to handle and give the creativity that what the new thing we can do with it and get more development with bitcoin .
Activity: 420
People themselves should be interested in crypto-currencies. Then explain nothing, as time and experience will give knowledge
Activity: 111
My honest opinion, just don't explain them now, Life is much bigger that cryptos and if they now stuck with this they never know what outsider world is about, so for now Just away them from cryptos.
Activity: 41
Bitcoin information is becoming increasingly popular ... like the early days of using the phone. Everything has its beginnings. Young people will gradually learn about crypto. The crypto market will be the future of the currency .. people will catch up with the trend of the world rapidly
Pages:
Jump to: