Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 16. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 102
The best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite difficult. Best to wait until the person reaches late teens and then explain
Explaining Bitcoin is really hard especially to older ones including myself of course at first I really do not understand how bitcoin works and how to start it. I even took many months to decide if I start or not since that I can not really understand it. But explaining it to children or teenager maybe it is much easier since the era of bitcoin is millennial era. it's all about technology digital world which bitcoin is made off. Teenagers nowadays are much more knowledgeable when it comes to digitals internet etc. Just explain to them the very major thing of bitcoin and they will automatically study everything.that is for sure.especially money is involved in it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Well I have studied economics and it was not so hard for me to understand the structure of it, so if we teach the kids about the economy and money than btc would not be a problem to explain.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Yes, you are right that bitcoin is very difficult to explain because it is very complex. To see is to believe you can share them on how bitcoin works show them on how you using it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Just explain in a simple manner.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
We do not have to think that far because children do not understand bitcoin. If we tell the bitcoin they must also be difficult to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin it will be easy to understand because they will be interested because they will think about the benefits for the future. Cool
Activity: 268
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I think the best way to explain bitcoin in teenagers / children is to explain them first in basic way. For example give them information about bitcoin then the next day let them explore the world of bitcoin since I am sure that through experience they can learn easily. Give the rules and regulation so that they can avoid such mistake.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I think best way to attract kids is through playing video games, a certain token should be a reward after playing for a certain period of time.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
 I think we should explain them the basic informations in order to guide them and they can follow in the discussion.
Educating the youth about bitcoin is a good thing since it will increase their knowledge to earn income in convenient way.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
It would be hard to explain Bitcoin to children unless if they have a prior knowledge about economics. If you would explain the concept of Bitcoin to teenagers, just explain it in a simple and straight way. Explaining the whole concept might give confusion to the teenagers. If you want your child to learn about Bitcoin you can teach them first about investing, and if they have prior knowledge to economics, you can now teach them.
I also think that in fact children do not have much knowledge to support them to understand the relevant information of bitcoin and simply introduce them to the meaning of digital currency. For children living in the Internet age, they should have relatively high sensitivity to the digital economy degree.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
It is hard to explain bitcoin in all age. Bitcoin has a lot of aspects that need to read more and study more in order to know everything about this. It’s better to teenagers or children to study school first
Activity: 150
I do not think kids have time to know the bitcoin. If it should be, then I will explain it simply. Children should focus on learning, and there are times when it comes to knowing bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
If I was asked to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children then I would retreat, not easily explain bitcoin to adults especially to teenagers or children, as long as they have no intention to know bitcoin then this will be a tough job.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
If we are going to explain the details about in Bitcoin they wont easily get the catch of it. Instead of that I think it is much better to show them the usages of Bitcoin and make them familiarize with it until such time time come that they will realize and find out the importance of bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
It would be hard to explain Bitcoin to children unless if they have a prior knowledge about economics. If you would explain the concept of Bitcoin to teenagers, just explain it in a simple and straight way. Explaining the whole concept might give confusion to the teenagers. If you want your child to learn about Bitcoin you can teach them first about investing, and if they have prior knowledge to economics, you can now teach them.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
Before explaining bitcoin, explain first the idea of cryptocurrency. Many people are confused about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. They thought they are two different things. Then teach them how to save money in a piggy bank and in banks. Teach them how to handle their own money. Teach them the basics of money before introducing bitcoin to them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Explaining bitcoins to children is a bit of a complicated job... Because bitcoin is a huge accounting book, many children can't understand what is an account book, and I think they will learn about BTC when they become familiar with the world.
The trick is to not teach like 5 year olds about accounting lol? Just wait for an appropriate age then teach them about crypto
Activity: 686
I would explain bitcoin to the teenagers the same way I explain to my friends. It is something that you should tell just the way it is

If teenagers of your age will be understood in an easy way but different from a child who still wants to play dolls with his friend's friends. They will find it hard to understand how Bitcoin works for their age.
Activity: 350
I think to explain to teenagers is simple enough, first we invite to join and talk while joking. search for what young people like and talk about bitcoin in front of them, now their teenage kids go into web browsing, looking for a job and surfing so the technology may be easier for him. for them teenagers to learn about bitcoin with little supervision from us. now many teenagers who start learning bitcoin to get a good future, that's what they say I know.
That seems more like a bait for like kindergarteners than proper teenagers who will completely and totally ignore you
Activity: 165
In my country, especially in our province majority of the teenagers doesn't know about bitcoin. But if i will explain to my teenagers friends or other children that i knew what is bitcoin, i will just say that it is a new kind of currency a digital and internation kind of currency that they can use in there financial needs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I would explain bitcoin to the teenagers the same way I explain to my friends. It is something that you should tell just the way it is
It would be better if we explain the benefits they will get, but must be reminded of all the risks that must be faced. Moreover, bitcoin is very suitable for the times, teenagers must love it very much. They were born and raised in the digital age.
Pages:
Jump to: