Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 18. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Job opportunities in the bitcoin space are a lot. A lot of the startups are non-traditional, in the sense that they value ability/competence over age/degrees. For children, it is a bit technical to understand the whole concept from the start to the end. Youtube channels and various media sources work as a helping hand to make children acknowledged about bitcoin and it's aspects.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a virtual currency means which only exist in our computer's or on internet it just like a software which cannot be touch. Fiat currency can be touch like hardware that's alot to explain.
Activity: 159
Merit: 7
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
You can enjoy bitcoin to others by teaching them first what is bitcoin and how to earn it. Not all teenages are interested on it, because they are focus on studying, but if they want to help their parents surely they did all things as long as they can to earn money or the bitcoin.
Activity: 137
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
it will be really hard to explain bitcoin especially to children but i think when the digital era arrived it will be added in education
Activity: 65
We can explain just the basics about bitcoin its benefits and easiness it offers. But you can't fully explain it to the children, they need to be personally involved in the cryptocurrency world and learn it there by themselves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
Most of the teenagers in my community is now becoming interested to the bitcoin. They became interested because they know that my life became better because of the bitcoin. They believe that their life will become better because of the bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
It is quite challenging to explain bitcoin to teenager or children. If they are just teenager or children and not in badly need of money or investment and they can still go to school to study and be a much better entrepreneur or investor will then go first to school. There are a lot of things that teenager might not understand with bitcoin but if they will insist I think I best way is to let them read some books and articles that explains bitcoin. We all know that if a teenager or children had in love with something they will do their best to be the best among the rest in that aspect. This is proven with the story of that young boy who fearlessly give his full trust with Bitcoin and now become one of the youngest millionaire.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Most of the Children or teenager is playful. So they did not give time to bitcoin for sure if you are playful. But they have other teenager who are open to business like bitcoin. Many teenager use and do bitcoin  and they earn money .

In children you can watch video about bitcoin and guide them So they can start doing bitcoin. But it doesn't mean they will do bitcoin because in that age they are not prioritize.
Activity: 116
Bitcoin is really hard to explain especially in children and teenagers but their are some strategy  and tricks to easy understand about bitcoin. First is all about the policy in bitcoin we should read and analyze it well. Even it takes month for you to understand just because it has many steps to understand the forum. And I wish all childrens and teenagers be implemented by bitcoin just because bitcoin is one way of making people to success in their life's..
Activity: 143
Children should not understand bitcoin, up to tell him that this is a new type of digital trading media, young people, you can call him to go to the Bitcoin Forum to understand, I believe it easier than their own explanation.
I think its possible if they onterested. If its not try to approach them with your talk that will catch they interest and to become excited  and more is try to give some visual aids and more examples so that they can imagine what your saying so that they can understand more whats your saying.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
Children should not understand bitcoin, up to tell him that this is a new type of digital trading media, young people, you can call him to go to the Bitcoin Forum to understand, I believe it easier than their own explanation.
Activity: 98
One can teach that to their kids easily just by applying proper discipline and understanding in using it.
However, why do your kids have to learn bitcoin this early?
Bitcoin is money and money does not have to concern with kids that early in their lives. Kids tend to have fun, play, study in school. Not to earn bitcoins or something.
If this is the time to really teach them how to use bitcoin, make sure that they understand what money is all about and have to be responsible enough for it.
Activity: 30
We all do not have to think that far because children certainly do not understand bitcoin. And if we tell the bitcoin they must also be hard to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin will be easy to understand, because they will be interested because they will think about the benefits.
Activity: 182
there are teenagers and children that are more open minded than other. For them it's easy to explain it. You can find some good tutorials on youtube with the information you need
Activity: 48
I don't think teenagers will show interest on bitcoin.Also they can't understand bitcoin properly.We just can give them some faucet or bitcoin play apps to earn happily.But I won't described children about bitcoin because it's not the perfect time.They should focus on their study to build a very good future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Some of children nowadays know how to use gadgets. I will show them a demo how to earn bitcoin first and i will explain them well how it works with help of video in youtube, live trading, or faucets. With help of some research about bitcoin can help too to understand how bitcoin works.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
In my opinion, in explaining bitcoins to children or teenagers it would be best if they'll know hot it works and the equivalent currency of it. The importance of bitcoin must be well explained.

I think sharing knowledge about bitcoin to the teenager and children is quite essential.If they come to know earlier,they will get deep knowledge about bitcoin.It help for their future to earn some dollar after his graduation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In my opinion, in explaining bitcoins to children or teenagers it would be best if they'll know hot it works and the equivalent currency of it. The importance of bitcoin must be well explained.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Most teenager or children are open to new technologies,  if we teach them the proper way and the easiest way on how to earn in bitcoin they will join bitcoin immediately.  Because youth todayvis much more wiser on new technologies than the youth before, also the mindset of the youth of todays generation is to earn while studying and to spent a lot without thinking about the expenses of the next day. So if we educates them on how or what bitcoin is, since they are the next generation who will used bitcoin, they will soon grab the opportunity. Start young and early us the best way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Young people have no sense in explaining about bitcoin, if they want to find out, they'll find out faster than the older one, now the information is public.

Yes and they will find out when they are ready for this.
Pages:
Jump to: