Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 19. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I think it is not easy task, besides, I think minors shall not be actively involved in crypto, as much of them have no their own income, and they also have no enough general knowledge and experience to make correct decisions and to risk.
It is really difficult to make children understand about Bitcoin.The children have developing minds which is very unstable.It is difficult to create interest in anything.Bitcoin is very complex and requires knowledge about the market.The minds of children cannot handle such a complex thing.But on the other hand it will not be that difficult to explain Bitcoin to teenagers as their minds have been developed so they can grasp some complex things much more faster and easier than children.

Yes they can understand things better, but if they will get aware that there is smth that enables to earn money, they might be involved at early stage and take unjustified risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I guess it is just quiet easy, we should just tell them the basic things about bitcoin and should share the importane and the rate of bitcoin and discuss both positive and negative side of bitcoin so if they want to have it or if they have the interest they would search more about it internet themselves or they would learn by working on it as I understood it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bitcoin can be defined as the first decentralized digital currency
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
For me,i never experienced difficulties in explaining what is bitcoin all about and what bitcoin can really do to us because he is smart kid.After his class he always find time to search  bitcoin in the internet and at his early age he wants already to join bitcoin forum like this. 
You are very fortunate to have a very smart and fast child in understanding something. But, I personally prefer to introduce bitcoin in a way that should be the introduction of basic lessons to children such as picture books, stories/tales, and games. I prefer to introduce bitcoin to children by telling stories. Various studies suggest that children's ability to catch very quickly when they hear something from others and by telling stories like a fairy tale to introduce the bitcoin was more quickly captured by the children. Hopefully, this can be useful for you who want to introduce bitcoin to the children so that bitcoin user regeneration is maintained.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
For me,i never experienced difficulties in explaining what is bitcoin all about and what bitcoin can really do to us because he is smart kid.After his class he always find time to search  bitcoin in the internet and at his early age he wants already to join bitcoin forum like this. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
Explain to children or adolescents COINS perhaps a bit premature, they do not know the function and significance of the legal tender, to understand a number or nothing, I think it is very difficult. Even many adults can't understand BTC!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I myself don't really know what are the in's and out's of crypto world. But explaining it to them is quite difficult, try explaining them on how money works, and how important it is in the near future. If they start to get interested slowly introduce btc.

Teaching about bitcoin and crypto currencies are little difficult to teenage people and children are little difficult we need to choose choose a different ways teaching in social sites like Facebook and some other sites reach them easily and quickly it is one of the best way to teach them .
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
it is really hard to explain everything about bitcoin but if you will encourage them by doing this and this is good for there future then suddenly they will understand what you are doing right now, we must teach them slowly then later on they are joining us here in bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
As of now I do not have children but I tell them on how to use Bitcoin when they become matured enough. For those teenagers, If they want to try Bitcoin, they need to face the hardship before they get the success.
Activity: 6
Use some analogies that suits them, for example if he/she likes computer games tell him/her that bitcoin is just like currencies in your game to buy something. And use videos from the internet like youtube since they are very familiar with using it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
First catch their attention and convince them to learn Bitcoin. When their curiosity started, it's time to explain the basic and fundamental functions of Bitcoin as well as the advantage of this concept in this era.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
I think to explain to teenagers is simple enough, first we invite to join and talk while joking. search for what young people like and talk about bitcoin in front of them, now their teenage kids go into web browsing, looking for a job and surfing so the technology may be easier for him. for them teenagers to learn about bitcoin with little supervision from us. now many teenagers who start learning bitcoin to get a good future, that's what they say I know.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
I think nowadays some adults are not familiar with bitcoin, let alone teens, bitcoin difficult to explain, which requires you to slowly develop their interest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
I myself don't really know what are the in's and out's of crypto world. But explaining it to them is quite difficult, try explaining them on how money works, and how important it is in the near future. If they start to get interested slowly introduce btc.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
It is better to explain them from the basics starting from the history of bitcoin, founders of bitcoin, wallets and explaining them the difference between legit wallets like block chain, bitcoin market when to purchase or sell, what to do when bitcoin price falls down, how to keep safe from hackers etc these are better enough to explain about bitcoin to a teenager or children.
It is not a must to explain all of the basic things because you can explain straight from the word bitcoin itself and what are the benefits of using it and why it can change their lives and i think that it is alright to tell them to do their own research too in order to not tolerate them to be a lazy person and depend on spoon feeding because that is not a good thing in the community to have a lot of spoon feeders.
Activity: 22
Every popular video on YouTube that explains bitcoin is suitable pretty much for everyone. And kids these days are smart and if the video is not too technical - they will get it, at least my little brother who's 8 got it.. I think that explaining fiat money and how federal reserve works and all that is way harder than crypto!
RVA
Activity: 178
Teenagers and children can not live without gadgets, unlike adults, they will understand everything faster, they look at Youtube where one can find any embarrassment on the necessary topic about bitcoins and crypto-currencies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
It is better to explain them from the basics starting from the history of bitcoin, founders of bitcoin, wallets and explaining them the difference between legit wallets like block chain, bitcoin market when to purchase or sell, what to do when bitcoin price falls down, how to keep safe from hackers etc these are better enough to explain about bitcoin to a teenager or children.
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
I think that some day you will find a video on youtube for children or find a book in bookstore. It is difficult to explain this thing. Even not all adult understand what it is.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
on the question of where you can get bitcoin, you can answer the following metaphor: imagine a mountain where mining is conducted. Those who extract bitcoin do not use pickaxes and hoes, but their own computers, but otherwise the principle is the same: a scarce resource is extracted with the help of expensive specialized equipment. Miners invest something (namely, their computing power) in the hope of getting a single Bitcoin, which can then be divided into small share and sell for a very real money.
Pages:
Jump to: