Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 45. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is explain so much difficult .But you can understood them by watching YouTube videos or example of share market and also Google it.But children is very active to catch anything.may be You have not any problems to understood them after doing these things.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Teenagers or children must learn that bitcoin may be the future currency in our world. It is a virtual money on the internet and has more capability than the real money. Just explain them first what is bitcoin is, and teach them how the system works. Tell them that bitcoin can be more profitable than the money that they know now. Kids nowadays learn faster than the old generation, so I think they will accept bitcoin easily than we were expecting.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin is hard to explain when it becomes to children, children who's not interested about bitcoin. I don't think it is good to teach children what bitcoin is, but I agree you can teach bitcoin to teenagers. Because teenagers are more open minded and can adopted things easily.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I don't think so.
In fact, I really think that teenagers or children can understand Bitcoin much better than older generation.
They are born in digital age, with Internet and they are very open for the new technologies, ideas and projects.
Also, they learn much faster than elderly people and I really don't think they will need much explanation about Bitcoin.
As soon as they see benefits of Bitcoin, they will adapt it.
I don't worry about this point at all. 

I agree. Now the generation is much smarter. They develop faster and know more than we do. My cousin's son knows more about crypto currency than I do. They do not part with Apples.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
There are two ways of explaining it to teenagers and children.

The way that does not work: "Don't do it".

The way that works (but hurts): "Sure, put your savings into Bitcoin", and then when they have lost all their savings after the inevitable crash, they will forever have learned that when get-rich-quick schemes sounds too good to be true, then they indeed are too good to be true. It will be a harsh - but well-remembered - lesson.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I think the best way for explaining Bitcoin to a child/teenagers is using the gold analogy.
But i think they will easily understand about bitcoin if we said to them it's like a virtual money on the internet world.

They will understand it since they have been given introduction to bitcoin by other people.  Just make it more like entertainment and interesting.  Since it is like at their stage they have a lot of proofs that their focus is to cats kr dogs.  Nice to see those people who will told you to do ba things.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
i am ok with teaching teenagers what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general...
but i dont think it is appropriate to teach children what bitcoin is.
because i believe if someone will be engaged with bitcoin then he/she must have interest with it.
but when it comes to children i think they are still too young to be exposed with it.
why not just let children play like a normal children do.
Cheesy
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
I think the best way for explaining Bitcoin to a child/teenagers is using the gold analogy.
But i think they will easily understand about bitcoin if we said to them it's like a virtual money on the internet world.
Activity: 191
Bitcoin is the currency of the future.So youth and teenagers must know about it.One day there will be a time when bitcoon will be used in every buy-sell,every exchange people perform to their day to day life.Banking system will also be established on bitcoin.So bitcoin is the future.
This is how to explain it to them.
Activity: 73
I think we just need to explain them well about bitcoin. But we can not really avoid having difficulty understanding it, because even though I've had difficulty too. Maybe Teenagers can easily understand the bitcoin. Because we do not have to explain to them all about bitcoins, what we just need to explain to them are the important details. Because while they work on bitcoin at the same time they have learned too
Activity: 84
its quite easy to clarify to any one about bitcoin and you can prefer to him about this discussion board and then i am confident they will effortlessly get a expertise about bitcoin and there is alot folks get information by means of this forum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
I personally just sometimes hard to explain to the sister or to friends what bitcoin
some understand and some do not
I think it depends on where they know what is the internet especially
children are now on the internet but most know only
but do not want to know more deeply
especially how to earn money on the internet
as well as about bitcoin
Activity: 136

actually we can easy explain bitcoin to the teeanagers but not to the children because the teenagers is the right age to understand what happen to the world but the children it not the right age to full understand what it is. We can easily to teach bitcoin  to the teenager as long as they are studying and they are willing to use bitcoin, it is not hard to our part to talk to them right. but the children want to play then other matters they want to play than to study because of they mind set in playing so it hard to our part to teach them maybe they cant understand what bitcoin. maybe we can wait the right time to teach them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
$500k in three years, nothing to lose if you believe it will happen. The user of the bitcoin is so happy if the price of the bitcoin will be $500k. In the next three years The bitcoin not also the user but also the inventor of the bitcoin. 
Activity: 142
As the saying picture/video depict more messages than words I will recommend enough Bitcoin video with that I think they will grab more
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
we can just say its like a wallet on line and you put money there any if you want to purchase or send money you can send it online
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
We can explain the bitcoin to the teenagers or children by game, Game because of we now that some children also a teenagers want to play or it’s accessible to them to them realize that they earn money by just playing, double purpose enjoyment and making money.
Activity: 295
You can explain bitcoin for children by Teaching them.  In a good way.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
for me Bitcoin has a lot of advantage over dollars and Euros but bitcoin also has a disadvantage like its usability. Bitcoin is money, yes. But bitcoin lets you have an anonymous transaction.
Activity: 618
Merit: 154

explain to teenagers yes but i don't think you should start explaining bitcoin to kids before explaining to them how money works and what money really is Smiley

but in general i think using a video is the easiest way you can explain bitcoin to anybody at any age. and youtube is filled with videos and some of them are actually good.
The first and foremost thing for kids and teenagers is to focus on their education, but if among them there are some talented and courageous people then give them proper knowledge using lectures and arranging seminars, to kids the better way is to teach them by animated videos. This may help them to gain much knowledge and support themselves by their own
Pages:
Jump to: