Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 43. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
It is difficult to explain to them because they are not aware they have no idea to bitcoin and I think if I  will explain to them what is bitcoin,it consume long time to explain to them because bitcoin very wide topic to be able to them to understand it. So I will say to them that bitcoin is a modern money and etc. I believe that the teenagers will know the bitcoin as time goes by because they are technological people .

Do you think that teenagers have problems with it? As for me, it is harder to explain aged persons about blockchain and crypto than to teenagers. The last one hear about it and superficially know about crypto. Also, some of them have already invest money in ICO and crypto to earn money) The hardest thing is to prove to aged population necessity and all advantages of bitcoin and other.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hard to explain at this time, children adolescents what it is in theirs heads now scored completely different, but of course it is necessary to give a push in that direction because Bitcoin can stand a lot.
I think that it is not a good idea to explain bitcoin to teenagers because they don't even know how to spell it.
 it think they should first go to school and learn a bot about the world first.
Teenagers are mature enough to understand bitcoin and if they are not then there is an issue with them or their upbringing, you do not need to teach them how to earn bitcoin you only need to teach them how bitcoin works and why it is a good idea to have it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
We can inform them on what it is, explaining it to them might be a waste of time because they won't remember it.I think it is too early for children to learn about bitcoin.

For teenagers, their mind might be ready for bitcoin and if they are interested, they can really learn it. It can also be introduced in schools for the students to be educated. There will be a time were they will encounter the cryptocurrency era and it is better to be prepared and learn things about bitcoin than knowing nothing at all. It might also help them in their needs because we all know that there is money on bitcoin if you really work hard on it.  After all, schools will always say "train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it".

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
It's probably a good idea to teach kids about how to get rich, but I think you should teach them when they're 16, which is probably a reasonable age.
my advice is better to tell as simple as possible,because they still need developments about his education and must finish school first.Because to understand BTX requires good insight and education to quickly understand it san after they finished school may be time to understand deeper to know about BTC,but stick with its stance and give suggestions stay focused with what is in its ideals and make BTC as a side or addition to what we want to achieve.Do wisely for generasai us and give the best example for them besides make motivation as helping his needs to achieve his goals.

That was my Idea too, because bitcoin is difficult to understand, just like my first time in here but if you will study it step by step, I guess we will understand it. In our country 98% of children or teenager dont know about bitcoin. In fact, Bitcoin is a future money. My advice was if we will teach them or tell them about bitcoin then my suggestion was, we must tell them step by step or should I say the simple thing about bitcoin for them to understand just a small thing. If we will not teach them then who? we must tell them about this to get involved in digital era on the future or should I say to know this better.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
It's probably a good idea to teach kids about how to get rich, but I think you should teach them when they're 16, which is probably a reasonable age.
my advice is better to tell as simple as possible,because they still need developments about his education and must finish school first.Because to understand BTX requires good insight and education to quickly understand it san after they finished school may be time to understand deeper to know about BTC,but stick with its stance and give suggestions stay focused with what is in its ideals and make BTC as a side or addition to what we want to achieve.Do wisely for generasai us and give the best example for them besides make motivation as helping his needs to achieve his goals.
Activity: 149
In this day and age, they just have to research a bit and they will most likely have a very strong grasp on bitcoin than all of us.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

If you ask me if i teach my children to know bitcoin, i better do it if i see that my childrens have potential in business. Then i they have not potential, i didnt teach them the bitcoin world because what if they lose their money by investing and gambling because of they have not a skills in business.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
At that time the children did not know about bitcoin. If we understand properly they can also learn for their future there they will also learn their parents.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Just say "It's your future currency, kids".
You're so funny, that's probably the best teaching I've ever known .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I also feel the same way but children doesn't have to know this for the meantime since all they know were about to play etc. As for teenager, I think it might be a good idea since these people were inclined to techonologies and besides they were mature enough to understand this. If we were having a hard time to explain this on them, then let's make them believe us by using proof on what or how they can get earn money through hard works of posting, joining in campaigns etc so that they there might be the possibility they will become interested.
Activity: 420

I am a teenager and my friends which is also a teenager are the ones who yold me about this thing I never doubted them because they are my friends and they had a proof they show me their money that they got in this so i started to get involved in this at first it is very hard because I do not know anything about this but with the help of my friends I can easily get some knowledge into them by asking them what it is. So I think in order convinced a teenager act like a teenager and another tip we like proof like to see is to believe thing so you better show them how much they can get from it and on how easily they can get it.
Activity: 378
It is hard to explain bitcoin to people also in children or teenager as my experience i always receve laugh from them because they didnt believe to me they said that bitcoin is only a scam so for me teaching bitcoin in other people is not needed.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
It is difficult to explain to them because they are not aware they have no idea to bitcoin and I think if I  will explain to them what is bitcoin,it consume long time to explain to them because bitcoin very wide topic to be able to them to understand it. So I will say to them that bitcoin is a modern money and etc. I believe that the teenagers will know the bitcoin as time goes by because they are technological people .
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
It maybe hard to explain to children.
But for teenagers, we can tell them it is a new currency which combine the virtual and reality. When people support it, it is something, otherwise, it is nothing.
Just like others currencies and things in this world.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
It's hard to explain to a teenager and children, because they will not understand how to use it even you will teach them to use it especially to a children, but it's better to explain to a teenager, because sometimes some of them are known about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is like gold, share letters, or other investment commodities, we can take advantage of the difference between the purchase price and the selling price.
Activity: 205

For me it's easy to explain it to the children or teenager because now the generation is so new  they are all alert what happened on their country so for me I will explain bitcoin to their the true information and tell them that they can earn money here so that they will get curious and if they will get curious there's a possibility that they will use this and they work on it.
Honestly, do you want to make your children make money soon like that? For me, I hope my children can have a time to enjoy with its friends, a beautiful childhood and time to learn things that it does not know about life. Make money is my mission for my family, this is also the mission of any parent.
yes as all of us on our childhood time that we are spent our time better to let our children to make experience that also , you can actually teach the to but not to make some pressure for them so they can also think wise.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
Some children and teenager are doing bitcoin today that become successful but some of them are not explain or explore what is bitcoin. I refer in world maybe 3% is doing bitcoin and 97% is not really know what is bitcoin. Let use share , understand ,explore and learn bitcoin to the children and teenager in the world because there are the key of our future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I think that it is not worth it to explain how bitcoin works to children because what if you teach them all about it and bitcoin will die? Then everything you will teach them will be for nothing. Also if you teach children about it they won't know what to do with this information.
Pages:
Jump to: