Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 40. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
This is really hard to explain to a child about bitcoin or altcoins. If you want them to understand let them learn it is the simplest to understand  it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Of course. BTC is kinda complicated for younger ones(Except if you have a very intelligent one.)But I recommend that you can share BTC to teens for they are very easy to make them get interested in something especially if it'll help them invest money. Try explaining them BTC bit by bit like starting what it's definition, how is it harvest, the advantages and disadvantages, etc.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a coin like any other coin, just that we don't print it.

You know that X box you wanted? Well, if you had one Bitcoin, you would definitely get it.

Seriously now, you know how each country has a bank?! The Bank takes care of the money of the country. Bitcoin is a world currency/money, the people interested in it, take care of it. No bank is needed.
Activity: 182
I think it would be easy to explain to children who already know the modern world like internet and online games and this will make it easier for them to understand bitcoin because when children play games usually in games there is money that can be used to buy weapons in the game and average child already understands about money online so when they are told about bitcoin that can be converted into genuine money they feel no longer alien because they often make purchases in online games or make transactions with friends while playing the game so it will be easier to understand
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Why not use board game Monopoly as a comparison? Cryptocurrency sort of money which you can use for particular "game". This might work for children. They do not need to dig deeper into technological stuff.  Smiley
But why do you want to explain Bitcoin for children?
They do not need to know any knowledge about a cryptocurrency has nature against all rule of the world's economy.
Understand it soon, they can have wrong optinion when they still young and someday, they can become the terrorists.
Maybe that could happen, and in reality it has got lots of good things associated with it. Agreed with the first sentence that at present there is no need of educating children about bitcoin. It's time for them to concentrate on various other activities. Being a terrorist learning bitcoin is a negative statement, there are people who became terrorist even before knowing bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Why not use board game Monopoly as a comparison? Cryptocurrency sort of money which you can use for particular "game". This might work for children. They do not need to dig deeper into technological stuff.  Smiley
But why do you want to explain Bitcoin for children?
They do not need to know any knowledge about a cryptocurrency has nature against all rule of the world's economy.
Understand it soon, they can have wrong optinion when they still young and someday, they can become the terrorists.
Activity: 154
To teenagers are not that difficult to explain about bitcoin because sime of the teenagers can understand how money works. In children, no i don't think so. Children are children let them enjoy their lifestyl as a kid there's always a right time to learn new things.
Activity: 119
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain, but how can money? and how people really know how it works, most people do not know how money actually works.
I think the community will probably be the easiest successor to learn bitcoin to you.
Activity: 84
if they can be interested in bitcoin, the progress in this direction is guaranteed. if they are going to learn about it for investment pur poses then it is not good i think they should pay attention to their study.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
What to say about explaining the children is easier for them to learn about recruiting because now they're pretty good at holding computers not as hard to educate computers
Activity: 112
first of all you need to say the simple meaning of bitcoin, What is Bitcoin, its simply a new way of digital money were the value of 1 BTC is equivalent to high amount of real money. also you can transact online using bitcoin. in simplest way teens and children will understand the basic meaning of it, also if they ask how its made for sure google has the answer to that but if you now the history of bitcoin then its better, and also if they ask how to get bitcoin then you say it on what you know about BTC.
Activity: 103
We can tell him that if you do start a bitcoin you can be releaf by future finantial problems
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
You have to understand the currency. In old time metal coins were in trend after that print note came into trend, now we are using plastic money like debit or credit card in future we will use Bitcoin (digital currency).
copper member
Global Investment Bank
Activity: 18
I believe kids will soon learn more about bitcoin. We don't have to worry about the fact that they don't know about coins, and when they're growing up, they know bitcoin slowly, and maybe some of them will trade, so they'll teach them slowly. I don't think it takes a lot of time. In the near future, children must be the leading characters of virtual coins. Wink
Activity: 84

Children in this generation are born in the digital age. They are shrewd and open to the changing technologies, projects, and ideas. We have noticed many children or teenagers use digital devices like Smart Phone, iPods and Laptop along with the internet. They are dauntless and they love to earn money by themselves while they learn.

Therefore, they can easily understand how to earn money with Bitcoin once we teach, Surely,  they will fall in love with Bitcoin and they can easily learn new technology better than elders.
Activity: 140
Let them first understand the value of hard cash first
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
Knowing Bitcoin is as easy as regular learning. If they have special skills in technology or computers they will more easier to learn about bitcoin. Moreover, we can also access and learn on the internet. Bitcoin is the first currency that can be used as an investment, payment, and others by knowing Bitcoin early they will get feel the benefits.
Everything is easy with the help of the internet as you can access information for free.
Bitcoin is all online and children can easily learn if they will listen, however, we need to ensure we are not wasting our time, bitcoin could be useful
to them in the future but maybe not at his early age.

Yes it is really easy but, it is not the right time to teach them about bitcoin I guess. It was very easy if you will find any information or you will gather data about bitcoin then teach the childrens step by step. Dont be too fast because they can feel difficulties just like my first time in here, I already experience difficulties because bitcoin is too difficult to explain to them.
Depends on the age and i think bitcoin are not really for children, they have to understand it. Bitcoin is a complicated algorithm and children or a teenager tend to not like things complicated.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
[ author=mitchr4 link=topic=1600381.msg24991950#msg24991950 date=1511318764]
Knowing Bitcoin is as easy as regular learning. If they have special skills in technology or computers they will more easier to learn about bitcoin. Moreover, we can also access and learn on the internet. Bitcoin is the first currency that can be used as an investment, payment, and others by knowing Bitcoin early they will get feel the benefits.
Everything is easy with the help of the internet as you can access information for free.
Bitcoin is all online and children can easily learn if they will listen, however, we need to ensure we are not wasting our time, bitcoin could be useful
to them in the future but maybe not at his early age.
[/quote]

Yes it was easy if there is internet but teaching childrens about that? I guess its difficult for them. I also have difficulties when my first time in here because bitcoin is really difficult to explain but if you wanted then teach them about bitcoin but in step by step. If you will teach them so fast then I guess they will experience difficulties too, just like me.
Pages:
Jump to: