Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 42. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
Bitcoin is a real money though it's unknown to many person. Actually  I think there is no reason to mostly explain about bitcoin to teenagers or children. Bitcoin are become  popular as its using so more gradually.  The more it use the more it popular.Giving example no one know about money from starting of life but gradually he/she know the money as it need to life way. So I just I want to suggest you he just who are excited to know about bitcoin just teach him/her about bitcoin. whole  world will know it gradually.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain
It's easy to teach now in young ages. Because their is an internet and easy their to know bout bitcoin. One of the teacher in bitcoin is internet. But you need to explain too in young peoe how to handle and used bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
It is hard to explain and introduce bitcoin to teenagers and children who still doesn't have interest in money or earning money. If you want to explain and encourage them about bitcoin you should tell everything you know about it and might as well show them its benefits how it work and how will these help them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is depending on the person if he/she will be interested and yes it is a very nice idea if you are going to teach your children how to earn bitcoins. Becoming an early investor will make you rich in the future.
Activity: 147
You can explain that you can use bitcoin to buy stuff and send money. Tell then how bitcoin works and how can they earn using it
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
It is difficult to explain bitcoin for teenagers but it also depends on its own human resources, of course, to explain may be difficult but by showing the results we get from bitcoin and its benefits will certainly be able to influence them

Yes I agree, It is difficult to explain bitcoin especially on childrens and teenagers. Me also felt difficulties on understanding it on the first time, like you, but I guess if you will find any information about bitcoin then if you will teach childrens and teenagers step by step then I guess they can learn something even just a small thing.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
It is difficult to explain bitcoin for teenagers but it also depends on its own human resources, of course, to explain may be difficult but by showing the results we get from bitcoin and its benefits will certainly be able to influence them
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
In this day and age, they just have to research a bit and they will most likely have a very strong grasp on bitcoin than all of us.

Small children have the ability to catch fast but if to understand Bitcoin is too heavy for them because they have to learn one by one about Bitcoin.
It's best to wait for the right age to understand it.  Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is very difficult if the explain let alone for those people who are hard to digest such a description, there may be some people who cannot digest what has been in although it does not explain everything. The first thing I did was explain to them what are the advantages if joined in bitcoin, that way they will be easily attracted to because there is a good thing if it merged with bitcoin. The second told them that the information about the bitcoin they can get on the internet so easily they got his information. So they do not distress, the third I will explain about his running stage stage
Activity: 21
The school program should already include knowledge of bitcoin. This future is already near
Activity: 38
The same concern I also have and that is why I will want to exclude children and children to me is up to the age of 18. Anybody after that age, I can that show level of seriousness then I can take my time to teach but the concern is when they are exposed to making some money.
Activity: 56
If you can't explain something so that teenagers will understand it, then you don't understand it well enough to begin with. So explain it to them just how you explain it to everyone else. They will get it just as quickly, if not more quickly than adults who are already ingrained into the fiat system.
Activity: 244
Merit: 43
Children, most teenagers, and like 99% of elderly people have no clue what Bitcoin is or how it is even a viable currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Children learn quickly. My child is already earning bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
For children you can teach the history of bitcoin and value of bitcoin all the basic concepts and if they are interested you can teach them bitcoin games how to play and I recommend it will be great to recommend them into their age feelings of play and spend time with them rather pushing them in business world.
For Teenagers I feel you explaining about bitcoin is a good idea reason behind it is the time mostly they melt for attractions in life so they may either choose bad or good, so if you teach them basics of bitcoin, games and earning with bitcoin, how to invest in bitcoin, about online wallets and cold storage, safety tricks to be careful from hackers, IP addresses, our bitcoin talk platform and section beginners and help - These things really helps them for a good career also you will be doing a great thing by knowledging them with good business subject our bitcoin crypo currency.
Activity: 14

I have for the last 2 years been teaching teens and preteens about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I have learned that because they don't have preconceived notions about how the world works, its much much easier to teach them about crypto than someone in the late 20s or higher. kind of in the same way as 2 years olds understand how to use iPads, and some 40 year old struggle and need help with the basics of iPad and they have to have their kids teach them.

this is not a problem for children and teens.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is easy to explain. Try to explain fiat money and fractional reserve banking, now that's hard!
Activity: 42

It seems something a little difficult, because not even adults understand at all cryptocurrency, and its normal, because there has been centuries since we have this appreciation of money, and that suddenly there's another conception, it is of course difficult. But it isn't impossible at all! There are a lot of videos and brochures about the subjects, and you can see a few on propthereum.io
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

You can't just explain bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself to young children aside from saying that is a form of money. I rather let them know what bitcoin can be actually use for when they have reached the age when they are more open to this part of economy. Some sort of familiarity is the only thing I can think that is advisable for kids.
Activity: 23
To teach anyone about cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin you will need to teach about money and world economy at first. But teens and kids so quickly understand everything. No problem for them.
Pages:
Jump to: