Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 48. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It is so hard to explain bitcoin to teenagers especially children. Ask them if they are really interested in bitcoin and put their heart in learning bitcoin. It should be a slow step by step in teaching bitcoin because it is very complicated especially poloniex and bittrex.
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Bitcoin   Makes my life amazing that i have ever think. As my opinion,   bitcoin is the best way to investment money. Wanna explain to them directly,  again and again so that they able to understand about bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
I couldn't even get my adult friends and relatives to get interested in bitcoin. I don't think I'd do better with kids. Besides, I want to let them enjoy their childhood years. By the time they're old enough to understand, bitcoin has already gone mainstream. There'll be little or no explanation needed.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
First of all, they can introduce to them the historical development of bitcoin, then introduce bitcoin technology, and finally introduce the application of bitcoin and the possible future development.
 Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I would start by showing them my bank's online account.
They need to see the incoming amount and the expenses recorded online.
Seems a working plan but for adults or for those who are earning/managing funds. Teen agers or children are living totally in a different world which is completely filled up with full of dreams. Yes, just a fantasy world. So I believe, we need to target them by showing them some imaginary way of having better benefits from bitcoin investments

or using those dreams itself to inspire them to achieve it using bitcoins making them realize that it is a good opportunity for them to build up and manage their finances at an early stage. Teens like to get ahead of their peers and would love to learn ones you sparked their curiosity, just don't start with complicated part of bitcoins and explain it as simple as possible at first.
Inspire them before you want to teach them something, Bitcoin also like that, you need to research a method to teach and explain the knowledge about Bitcoin easiest! However, why do you need to teach your children about Bitcoin? I think this currency don't help them in future if the growth Bitcoin will be end in future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

It is difficult to explain bitcoin to minors because bitcoin is complicated to learn. Even if I knew bitcoin for many years now,  there are still a lot of things that I need to learn about bitcoin. It is better to learn by experience compared when you just ask about bitcoin to other people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I would start by showing them my bank's online account.
They need to see the incoming amount and the expenses recorded online.
Seems a working plan but for adults or for those who are earning/managing funds. Teen agers or children are living totally in a different world which is completely filled up with full of dreams. Yes, just a fantasy world. So I believe, we need to target them by showing them some imaginary way of having better benefits from bitcoin investments

or using those dreams itself to inspire them to achieve it using bitcoins making them realize that it is a good opportunity for them to build up and manage their finances at an early stage. Teens like to get ahead of their peers and would love to learn ones you sparked their curiosity, just don't start with complicated part of bitcoins and explain it as simple as possible at first.
Activity: 434
in teenager it is easy to explain  how bitcoins work because there some teenagers are all focus on gadgets. but its hard to explain to some children's  how to use bitcoin only show them what will happened if you earned bitcoins and also what can you do if you have bitcoin. maybe in that way childrens  will be more have an idea about bitcoin. and maybe someday if they will grow up soon they will understand what bitcoin is.
Activity: 183
You can introduce the role of Bitcoin on the Internet and give them a look at bitcoin videos and magazines so they can better understand bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, it will be difficult or hard to explain what real bitcoin is to children’s. But showing them how to use bitcoin, what will happen if you earn bitcoin, what can you do if you have bitcoin and many things more. They will have an idea about bitcoin and sooner they will understand what bitcoin is, in a different and complex way.
Activity: 28
I think children who are curious in information technology, programming will be interested to understand how the crypto currency works by means of examples, video, games.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
We dont need to share to our children about bitcoin. Because children didn't need money in the first place. And bitcoin is talking about money. But yes the teenager should know about bitcoin because they need it, they need money. He/she should stand by here on. So theirs a lot of way on how to teach the teenager about bitcoin. For example we have videos on youtube google to help us search. And ofcourse our experience about bitcoin. We can teach them on how to deal with money and how to gave patience to earn.

The easiest way to convince teenagers or young people is like this: We have to know what young people like. Usually they will like the game, courtship, traveling, hangout and so forth. In general they like the fun things and waste of time. But not all young people have the time and money to do it all. Bitcoin is an opportunity for young people to gather for fun. That's because collecting money with Bitcoin is so easy and everyone can do it.

If they already feel the money flowing from Bitcoin. They will be addicted and keep collecting money. That way they will know how hard it is to earn money and they will make the most of their time.
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Teenager or children must a fast learner because bitcoin is so hard to explain to them. They should not focus first how bitcoin works but they should go first to school to learn more so that they will easily catch-up in the future about bitcoin.
Activity: 198
We dont need to share to our children about bitcoin. Because children didn't need money in the first place. And bitcoin is talking about money. But yes the teenager should know about bitcoin because they need it, they need money. He/she should stand by here on. So theirs a lot of way on how to teach the teenager about bitcoin. For example we have videos on youtube google to help us search. And ofcourse our experience about bitcoin. We can teach them on how to deal with money and how to gave patience to earn.
Activity: 364
They should tell only the most basic information about bitcoin, and the age of these children should be at least 11 years. This is the age when children are already inseminated in full what is money and how hard they get, they know the price. Such children will be able to perceive information about bitcoin as a way to change the world.
Activity: 112
except if blockchain technology is included in their early study  from primary education .
Activity: 198
For children, it's really hard. They can't understand and they instantly get confused when you explain bitcoin to them.

For elder people, it's much better to understand.
Activity: 462
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them

Yeh, your right.. Children doesn't need to know about the currency, and yet to trade.. Because they are still too much young to know more about it. The best they can still do is on to focus on their studies. But the teenagers does. Yes they can, because of their age can understand all about of what you can discuss on them. Teen-agers must have more mind-set to understand about it all.. Than the children's can not yet.
Activity: 434
The best way to Explain Bit coin- Tell them bitcoin is a International Online currency as like dollar but dollar owner is specific country while Bitcoin owner everywhere. Bitcoin is The best online currency.

The best way to explain them is that bitcoin is like a fiat money also you can use it in any transaction online and you can buy it also in online but unlike fiat money bitcoin using enternet only to all transactions you need but the advantage of this is more faster
First you will need to explain to them how fiat really works many people still have the mistaken idea that fiat is backed by gold or something, you will be surprised at the giant ignorance I have seen when it comes to fiat, in fact some people have say to me that the coins they have in their pocket are made of gold and silver.
Activity: 3
It might be excellent if the children could discover encoding abilities prior to they finish jr . college. But how to easily simplify the entire process of understanding kids programming that needs lots of effort?
Pages:
Jump to: