Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 52. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 105
I've met teenagers who are well versed in bitcoin. Some of them will wind up advising some of us older folk. Don't underestimate them!
This is so true, teenagers have more time than us in these kind of things, surely if they want to earn some money without looking for a job bitcoin will be great for them and it is up to them how they're going to understand it, by simply doing some research they can earn bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

This will be a pickle to teach the children because investments are rather tough to explain. You can start with borrowinv money from them and returning it more than what they give to you. It teaches them interest. Then move on to teaching them how to place money on bitcoins and how much will return to them if they did invest on bitcoins. Start with small amounts so that they're overwhelmed.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
may possibly be a bit less complicated to explain bitcoin to youth, but it would be quite difficult for the youngsters. Well, these days, several younger individuals who are eager to have their possess revenue. I am quite positive, when you tell them that by researching bitcoin, they can produce their personal income, it would be a lot of teens who will discover out and understand about bitcoin. whereas young children, they just concentrate on actively playing rather than to seek out cash.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
You should tell teenage and children  with bitcoin like it's a digital money, it's a form of money which is made and stored in computer. It can also be stored in paper wallet. It is made by the process known as mining.

Just tell them that it is a digital currency, in fact the first digital currency online made by Satoshi Nakamoto. It is a currency that is widely accepted online but not that offline. Teenagers can be attracted to it if you say that they can earn money through it without even investing any amount of money.
Why? They still need to spend their time to work hard in Bitcoin, there is no way can make money without spend anything. Spend your time also meaning investing your time in Bitcoin, you are investing the time to research and make money from it, it is not free.
Activity: 241
You should tell teenage and children  with bitcoin like it's a digital money, it's a form of money which is made and stored in computer. It can also be stored in paper wallet. It is made by the process known as mining.

Just tell them that it is a digital currency, in fact the first digital currency online made by Satoshi Nakamoto. It is a currency that is widely accepted online but not that offline. Teenagers can be attracted to it if you say that they can earn money through it without even investing any amount of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
In my opinion it is better to let them out of this world, kids or teenagers should think of living a quiet outdoor outdoors! And I think the better approach is ask them if they want to know about it and if they are ready to listen that is the time to teach them because if they are pretty occupied by the things they're doing they won't give enough time for it.
Activity: 28
Activity: 336
I've met teenagers who are well versed in bitcoin. Some of them will wind up advising some of us older folk. Don't underestimate them!
Activity: 56
The use of mobile gadgets, youngsters learn early than to create by hand or study. So why not send their gaming hobbies in an educational path via coaching applications? Let the little ones enjoy and have exciting although understanding a overseas language is simple - builders generate numerous useful programs each and every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I guess you dont have to. They are just children and besides its going to be very hard to explain it to them. Its kinda complicated. For all they know the currency that they are familiar is more comvenient in their part. But maybe when that kid is kinda genius, curious, computer savy, then its know way he/she cant find what bitcoin is.. thats the time to explain more further what really is bitcoin all about.
Activity: 267
The best way to explain Bitcoin to teenagers or children is by explaining it to them in the simplest way possible, but first you have to explain the rolf of money to them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
I believe that children need to explain bitcoin, since when they grow up, the crypto currency will reign in the world, and they need to be ready for it. It is not at all necessary to load children with clever terms, it is enough to tell in general what it is and how it works, and also the main benefits and prospects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

They should know that bitcoin and crypto currency itself will be the future money of the next generation. You can educate them if it is included in their lessons especially in Economics subjects. College courses related to computer and technology must also highlight this era of crypto currency and how it works to be used for different transactions.
Activity: 187
IMHO, teenagers can explain bitcoins to grown ups better than anyone can think. The new generation is better prepared to the future cause they faced new technologies everywhere while grown ups often escape from changes.  
Activity: 490
Explaining Bitcoin to adults can be difficult then to  children can a big task. But there is a need for the children to know the basic principles of BTC because it is for the next generation. You can at least explain the similarities/ disimilarities between  physical cash and digital cash. explain decentralized and non decentralized nature of Money and BTC. explain wallet and their safety and finally Blockchain as the custodian of BTC.
Activity: 227

Well bitcoin is your future. It would be the top currency of the modern technology advanced world. People will find it more useful and more convenient to use that fiat. When the government will see its potential and adapt it for the technological revolution in the future. Children must be aware of this since they will be one using it fully in the next generation.
Activity: 434
Since teenagers now are into technologies, it will be easy to explain it to teenagers and children. We just got to tell them about Bitcoin and its work and function. After all they can do the research and read some articles to know Bitcoin more.
Its true that young generations nowadays are more into technologies, but not everyone of them really interested in it. I think we need to make bitcoin become more interesting in another creative ways so that it can reached even children, not only focusing on the income but more focusing on the technologies like blockchain and such  Grin
People of today use more technology than before but that does not mean they understand it, many people can use an app but very few understand what makes possible for that app to work, for them it is just like magic, they do not care about it that is why sometimes it is difficult to explain bitcoin to people.
Activity: 48
I do not feel any need that teenagers or children should know about bitcoin they should only pay attention to their study.  Tongue
Activity: 59
I am one of those teen ager... I want to be educate on this.. Reading those begginers help and thread like this. Is really a big help, thanks for  all the comments...
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
They can not see youtube videos to know about Bitcoin. You can learn a lot from it. They have to be interested, then you can.
Pages:
Jump to: