Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 70. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
You can explain it through comparing it with the normal currency like dollar. You can tell them that bitcoin is a new currency which is decentralized (no Government is controling) and only a virtual currency which can also be used to some transaction just as how the botmal currency is used. It may be for paying bills and fees, through the use of local bitcoin wallets. They might also understand it well once they have experience having their own account or also letting them to join bitcoin discussions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
To explain bitcoin to children is let us introduce first about bitcoin the advantages and benefits of bitcoin.Nowadays teenagers can easily understand what is bitcoin at this new generation because they are more knowledgable in advance of computer aspect.I think it would be better if we just let children enjoy their lives. Since they are still dependent on their parents.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Its good idea to teach teenagers about bitcoin so they understand how it works and they start  to save their own money in the future. But I think we need to guide them so they use it in the good thing.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

If they do have a smartphone, just teach them to try to open an account / wallet of bitcoin and give them a couple of money. I think from there they can learn a lot on how powerful the bitcoin is
Activity: 476
Teaching bitcoin to teenager like me is a good way but be carefull becuase of you will teach teenagers now a days you will recieve only a laugh so its okay if you recieve a laugh bevuase someday they will realize and they will regret.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
no need to explain detail for them. just say it's just like game currency and can send arround the world.
I don't think introducing Bitcoin as some kind of "game currency" will make a kid/teenager fully understand what Bitcoin is. If they tried to use Bitcoin as a kind of currency they won't know the other important detail it hold that can affect them even the purchasing of a game. For example they will get confused why they need to pay a larger amount of Bitcoin to a game compared to the price of it yesterday due to volatility, or they won't even know how can they take advantage of the price action that is happening to it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
no need to explain detail for them. just say it's just like game currency and can send arround the world.
Activity: 45

Explaining Bitcoin in teenager isn't that hard because most teenagers now want extra income to afford their desires and wants in life. And I am certain that
you can persuade them to use Bitcoin because it is equated to money. Just tell them what benefits they can actually get if they work here.
Activity: 56
You will have a create a case in point and narrate them in form of story. When you describe the functions in the from of story it will be simple for them to understand the actual functioning or atleast the usefulness of the merchandise. Rest as they grow far more they will discover by by themselves if it interests them.
Activity: 434
Show a kid how to buy games online with Bitcoin. They will "get it"; kids inherently know what digital money is. Super Mario Brothers been busting blocks for coins for decades...  Grin
Lol, this comment is gold, or should I say this comment is bitcoin, the gold of the 21th century, anyway you are right young people that use paypal and use digital money in several games will understand bitcoin immediately and are going to adopt it with no problem.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
I've tried to explain blockchain tech as a conveyor belt where people have to check that the product atop the belt is correct and good before being able to move forward. PoW atleast.
Easiest way to explain Bitcoin in super simple terms is basically Digital Gold, as flawed as that comparison is.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
To explain bitcoin to children is let us introduce first about bitcoin the advantages and benefits of bitcoin. Because i believe if they have some knowledge they have already idea on bitcoin. To explain children we should give more time and patience. We try to talk regularly and so they understand well what is bitcoin. Explain to them that bitcoin is a digital currency and good in investment, and tell them that bitcoin is computer money its like real money.
Children will not understand us because it will become complicated for them to understand what is bitcoin and what are the things that bitcoin had because it is online and if they are young type of children then they will not understand how to use it because they are not yet so exposed in different technologies.

A teenager would be very easy to understand it because the only thing you need to do is tell them they can save for their future with this or pay their college fees with this and they would be ready to learn everything about bitcoin.

I have tried this one, but teenagers somehow lack the interest with this matter.  They will have a hard time understanding bitcoin and its economy.  Even with discussion like this, unless the person is intellectually capable to understand what Bitcoin is and its role in the economy.  I believe it is best to leave them with their studies and let them focus on learning the basic things from school.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
if we can know their mind it will be easier to tell them about bitcoin. one tells them bitcoin is the same kind of "token". and teach them to use bitcoin, so they can get extra income.anak do not know about bitcoin. be a future hope for you and them
Activity: 284
I think that it is better to explain what bitcoin is to those teenagers. Let us introduce first the bitcoin and bitcoin rules. Next thing is the advantages and benefits of using bitcoin. I believe that if they have some knowledge about this bitcoin, they may also have some interest on this. I think that it is also a good idea to share our knowledge about bitcoin to some people in our place.
Activity: 113
Teenager and children was need some money or they want the things that they can have a money . so i explain it in their wants. I explain that bitcoin can give you enough money to buy those things that you want you just need a enough time to earn bitcoin and if you have a bitcoin you'll just change it to your money country and now you can buy things that you want.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
i think is difficult to explain bitcoin to teenager but if explained carefully i hope he/she understand what is bitcoin in the teenager,  because that age the main focus is to play games.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
To explain bitcoin to children is let us introduce first about bitcoin the advantages and benefits of bitcoin. Because i believe if they have some knowledge they have already idea on bitcoin. To explain children we should give more time and patience. We try to talk regularly and so they understand well what is bitcoin. Explain to them that bitcoin is a digital currency and good in investment, and tell them that bitcoin is computer money its like real money.
Children will not understand us because it will become complicated for them to understand what is bitcoin and what are the things that bitcoin had because it is online and if they are young type of children then they will not understand how to use it because they are not yet so exposed in different technologies.
Activity: 405
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
You better not. Their parent may think of you as a scammer.

Nowadays teenagers can easily understand what is bitcoin at this new generation because they are more knowledgable in advance of computer aspect. The exposure of cryptocurrency in media site will let them follow to embrace to undergo in that kind of activity.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
You better not. Their parent may think of you as a scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: