Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 69. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i do not think that children need to know about bitcoin. because bitcoin is currently use as for investment and trading purposes therefore they do not need to know about it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I often explain to teenagers who sit in vocational school,, it turns out when I explain about bitcoin, bitcoin is foreign to their ears ,, and this is a constraint I ,,, but I've explained to them in a direct way to the practice ,, , and as a result they are able to know a little bit of bitcoin,
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
It is easier to teach bitcoin to teenagers than in adults, for teenagers have fresher minds. Teenager may understand it easily, especially when they are really interested, and for them to be interested you better tell them how much money you can earn in bitcoin, of course they love money, whose teenager don't want money? of course none. And in explaining to them there must be limitations, and the best thing that they should learn from bitcoin is making a wise decision and working hard to earn money.

For children, for me it is not advisable to teach them what bitcoin is. Maybe if they get into teenager they may learn bitcoin well. Children must enjoy their being kids today, they must not be taught about this things because this may affect their growth. It is better to let them play outdoor games to enjoy their childhood days.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
no need to explain detail for them. just say it's just like game currency and can send arround the world.
The only issue is that bitcoin is not a game currency, a game currency always stay at the same level and buys the same things while this is not true at all with bitcoin, bitcoin goes up and down and it is subject to the laws of supply and demand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
It is really difficult to teach bitcoin to someone who isn't interested because they won't pay attention or they don't want to understand a thing you're saying. I think the better approach is ask them if they want to know about it and if they are ready to listen that is the time to teach them because if they are pretty occupied by the things they're doing they won't give enough time for it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.

I think its unnecessarily needed for a teen or a child to know bitcoin, at young age are you going to set the fact that wuthout money people are nothing ? Not being drastically emotional, butwhat I mean is bitcoin is too techy for a child to understand let them know it soon at their right age where in they can manage their time unlike being a kid , we should not expect them to learn everything we want them to to know and as well as theyre too young.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
Teenager  must be interested in bitcoin and have a passion of bitcoin reseaching bitcoin subject. Show him or her yoir results and describe all pluses of bitcoin.

Yes, introducing bitcoin to teenagers are not a problem since most of the users of bitcoin are teenagers.  The one who taught me about bitcoin is still in school and that most of my friends who are into bitcoins are teenagers.  As to children it would be out of their interest because bitcoin is not I think designed for them.  Maybe you could just tell them that you bought him or her a toy because of the earnings you made from bitcoin.  But not to teach them how to earn with it.

It might pose a problem since most teenagers nowadays are stuck on the virtual world of social media and they tend to disregard things that seem complicated for them. Teaching bitcoins to children/teenager may be complicated due to its nature, being very complex and technical. I highly suggest teaching alternatives that are still relevant to bitcoin, like explaining to them the value of money, teaching them to save, and showing them simple investments. In this way, they can embrace the idea of giving worth to money, while at the same time being relevant to the topic of bitcoin.

There is always the tendency of them not listening to you due to their nature being focused on the things that give satisfaction to them like playing games etc. But it is paramount that you give them the exposure behind bitcoin so once they mature, they have at least an idea regarding the topic.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Teenager  must be interested in bitcoin and have a passion of bitcoin reseaching bitcoin subject. Show him or her yoir results and describe all pluses of bitcoin.

Yes, introducing bitcoin to teenagers are not a problem since most of the users of bitcoin are teenagers.  The one who taught me about bitcoin is still in school and that most of my friends who are into bitcoins are teenagers.  As to children it would be out of their interest because bitcoin is not I think designed for them.  Maybe you could just tell them that you bought him or her a toy because of the earnings you made from bitcoin.  But not to teach them how to earn with it.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
its simply to explain in the teenager the bitcoin but in the children i dont think if they got what i saying.so for the teenager just told to them that bitcoin can give you want. you only just earn it. i think teenager is have the most need in their life because in these stage of life teenager is the most spendings in all the time. they get what they want but they dont have money . so i think its easy to explain bitcoin in teenager because they have interested in money .
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
no need to explain detail for them. just say it's just like game currency and can send arround the world.
Childreny will not understand the detail but they can learn by practicing sending and receiving bitcoin. When they can send the and receive, they will understand that it is transferable , if you need you can send to ATM and ask the children to draw the money from ATM. I think it is more realistic then explaining the concept.
Activity: 359
Modern children are learning lots of things online by theyselfs. Bitcoin is not exception. I think you don't need explain them it, they will know what is the bitcoin in 1-2 years  Smiley
You have a point. For me, if they're eager to learn what bitcoin is and how it works, they'll be the one to ask you questions. You don't have to explain them details by details.
Let them discover more about bitcoin by themselves. Sometimes, you need to teach children not to spoon-feed. Although bitcoin is really complicated  to those children but if they really want to learn, "complicated" word is not in their vocabulary.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I think this is not easy, because teenagers or children prefer something real such as regular money, but the easiest way to introduce bitcoin to them is to invite them active discussion in forums, groups or social media such as facebook or twitter.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Yes it is. Based on my experience in explaining Bitcoin to my friends I find it really difficult. They are not that techy or resourceful that's why they are not aware of it and they only knew social media.  I am not convinced that they are interested on it so I find ways to do so. One best thing I did was I showed them my wallet with Bitcoins and boom! They started to keep in touch with me and ask me everything about Bitcoin and that's the time I can see them getting interested with Bitcoin. One of my  friends invested in small amount of money in both Bitcoins and altcoins and he's happy with it but most of them tried to interact with the forum to learn and earn. I am happy for them because they are now aware of this opportunity to become a successful one in cryptocurrency world in the near future.
same scenario with my friends too its hard to explain but when you showed them the result there is the time that they give interest on it so explaining it to some teenagers you must show to them the result of this currency for what they can get what would be the benefit there is a way but i must say explaining it to teenagers it may result to positive and negative feedback.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
most teenagers don't know about bitcoin.the best way to teach them is we have to do comparison and similarity with bitcoin and usd.first we have to explain the crytocurrency and how money works and proceed with bitcoin and ita usage.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes it is. Based on my experience in explaining Bitcoin to my friends I find it really difficult. They are not that techy or resourceful that's why they are not aware of it and they only knew social media.  I am not convinced that they are interested on it so I find ways to do so. One best thing I did was I showed them my wallet with Bitcoins and boom! They started to keep in touch with me and ask me everything about Bitcoin and that's the time I can see them getting interested with Bitcoin. One of my  friends invested in small amount of money in both Bitcoins and altcoins and he's happy with it but most of them tried to interact with the forum to learn and earn. I am happy for them because they are now aware of this opportunity to become a successful one in cryptocurrency world in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
I explained about bitcoin To children it is digital gold for a revolution of financial freedom.
how to get Bitcoin is also the same as how to get gold in the real world.
the difference is just a way to get it, if bitcoin get by way of digital mining, while the gold way of getting it switched land that has the potential of gold.
Activity: 364
To explain bitcoin to teenagers and children is a difficult thing, but it can still be done.
If it is going to explain to teenagers explain in detail what bitcoin and practice are directly using bitcoin in front of it. To explain to the children it will be difficult, just explain the bitcoin in outline.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Modern children are learning lots of things online by theyselfs. Bitcoin is not exception. I think you don't need explain them it, they will know what is the bitcoin in 1-2 years  Smiley

When they able to access internet and they want to earn money , they can to learn bitcoin a bit.
IMO , it's easy if I can provide the simple way step by step to earn bitcoin without using any money, for example : I'm using giveway or faucet to earn some bits. It will encourage their mental to learn more and more !
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Pages:
Jump to: