Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 82. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It is not very hard to explain bitcoin to them. But do you think that bitcoin will be better if they learn about them? Bitcoin needs to be learned by adult so that they can develop it and make it stronger

yes it may not be hard to teach them about bitcoin, but i am sure that they will found it more difficult to learn about it. in face one can easily learn about some thing which has practical uses but  i think that children do not have any concern with bitcoin therefore i do not think that they will ever feel the need or will never like to take any interest in coin to learn about it, therefore i think we do not need teach them about bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It is not very hard to explain bitcoin to them. But do you think that bitcoin will be better if they learn about them? Bitcoin needs to be learned by adult so that they can develop it and make it stronger
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
You are too belittle students or teenagers, virtual currency this thing just to explain your useless, really need someone to understand its principles and the future. And many teenagers around me have joined in because they understand it. The future belongs to the youth.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

My recommendation is do not mention anything complicated like the technology, etc. Use simple, easy-to-understand words and basically explain that is is just a type of money that you use on the internet.

It can be used in real life as well and in 5-10 years many people will be using it and accepting it in retail shops.

You should teach them how to download a wallet app and buy Bitcoins off of LocalBitcoins.
I have eight year old doughter who curios about my work and my money in my laptop. I say my money is here. and ask my beloved daughter to use it. I asked her to buy electric balance. She did it. She understand that I have money in my laptop but she didn't understand the concept. I think from that experience children below 15 years old still difficult to learn about the concept of bitcoin. Just see and know that coin is money.

Perhaps in their relatively young age it would be better if only given an explanation of the concept of bitcoin alone, because of course there are many other things that are more useful to learn at his age.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

My recommendation is do not mention anything complicated like the technology, etc. Use simple, easy-to-understand words and basically explain that is is just a type of money that you use on the internet.

It can be used in real life as well and in 5-10 years many people will be using it and accepting it in retail shops.

You should teach them how to download a wallet app and buy Bitcoins off of LocalBitcoins.
I have eight year old doughter who curios about my work and my money in my laptop. I say my money is here. and ask my beloved daughter to use it. I asked her to buy electric balance. She did it. She understand that I have money in my laptop but she didn't understand the concept. I think from that experience children below 15 years old still difficult to learn about the concept of bitcoin. Just see and know that coin is money.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
It is difficult to explain bitcoin to teenagers and children. Because bitcoin still lay in my area. Especially in the area I masi many people who do not understand about bitcoin.
Yes its a bit difficult to teach them but if they are interested and dedicated to learn then why not right? Everyone is free to have an access on it ir to have a bitcoin so that it can be use to their daily lives or to provide their daily needs. Bitcoin is surely very useful in their daily lives. And im very sure of that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

It's good to hear a suggestions to teach our children about bitcoin. I think the first thing to do is let them solve captcha after they accompished the offer. Give them Bitcoin wallet with payment, let it this be their savings. I know they will be curious about it and ask more of it.

I do not know if that's a good idea. When you explain to your teens what is BTC. He will want to buy something than keep the BTC for the future. It can be good or bad. Depends on the person.
I think it is not so simple that may be taught to children. Inspite of children we need to explain bitcoin to teenager, because teenager are interested in computer and internet, but when they know about bitcoin earning, so they can be easily convinced to join bitcoin. I think parents of these teenager who would earn through bitcoin for themselves will feel relax regarding pocket money of their sons or daughters.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
My friend taught me about by Bitcoin by sending me video, document, file pdf to help me to understand clearly. When I know information Bitcoin, he guilde me how to get Bitcoin, join camp and introduce me to people who use Bitcoin professionally

It's very good way to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children.
We need very good and interesting tutorials, not to complicate or with to many facts.
It's crucial to explain simple basics and vision behind btc, and the possibilities they have with bitcoin.
When they are interested, then we need to explain the rest.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
It is difficult to explain bitcoin to teenagers and children. Because bitcoin still lay in my area. Especially in the area I masi many people who do not understand about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
My friend taught me about by Bitcoin by sending me video, document, file pdf to help me to understand clearly. When I know information Bitcoin, he guilde me how to get Bitcoin, join camp and introduce me to people who use Bitcoin professionally
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
most of the young kids and teens today got their learning from youtube. for joking side, let us teach first the kids' youtube sensation - Pewdiepie about bitcoin and rest of the kids will follow. his youtube channel has  56million subscribers about  90 percent of his subscribers are kids and teenagers. Pewdiepie has a great potential to teach kids about bitcoin, as you can see in his video blogs he can generate at least 1 million viewers in his video. this man is so influential with kids . if Pewdiepie knows about bitcoin then kids would love bitcoin too. IMHO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
You can easily explain bitcoin to them , but i don't think they'll easy get what you are saying.Just say to them that bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that you can convert it into money.

I same with you because this is not an easy thing to explain to teenagers today Wink
With the right way to explain what bitcoin is, I'm sure they will easily get it. Explaining what bitcoin is, is not enough for them to fully grasp what it really is and get them interested. As a fellow teenager, I try to show them proof from what I have done so far with bitcoin, and believe me, they sure get really interested when you show them proofs that you bought many things from what you earned in bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282

It's good to hear a suggestions to teach our children about bitcoin. I think the first thing to do is let them solve captcha after they accompished the offer. Give them Bitcoin wallet with payment, let it this be their savings. I know they will be curious about it and ask more of it.

I do not know if that's a good idea. When you explain to your teens what is BTC. He will want to buy something than keep the BTC for the future. It can be good or bad. Depends on the person.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
All things are hard to explain. It takes time to understand a thing especially when they are not interested to that thing. Explaining bitcoin to youth is just like that it really takes time for them to understand the bitcoin. But if you want teenagers to learn bitcoin, show them how interesting bitcoin is. And show them what are the capabilities of bitcoin.
This is true, it really takes time before we understand and have an interest in bitcoin, I'm also just like that when I am starting, at first I am not interested in bitcoin and I feel lazy whenever my brother teaches me how it works. But when I want to know bitcoin more and I've got interest with it, I am totally listen to him and really understand him so that I will also earn bitcoin like him. He told me the worth of bitcoin today, and he also shows me how interesting bitcoin is.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
In my personal experience, i have explained about bitcoins, it is new digital gold because the process to get the bitcoins is like getting the gold, (mining) bitcoins can be mined like the gold, this way is more simple and easy to explain about bitcoins to teenagers or children than explain about bitcoins more technicaly, it will be difficult to be understood by them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
We need not think that far because young children certainly do not understand bitcoin. And if we tell bitcoin sure they are also difficult to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin would be easy to understand because they would be interested because they would think of the benefits.
True, mentality of a child is different  from a teen , I think it is not good to teach or to introduce bitcoin in early years of a child since bitcoin is kinda technical I think this will give a headache to a child.
Those children who today have very good knowledge of the computer on the Internet, they probably already understand something about Bitcoin. Otherwise, I do not think it's necessary to take Childhood from a child, because there will be no advantages to studying crypto currency earlier.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
We need not think that far because young children certainly do not understand bitcoin. And if we tell bitcoin sure they are also difficult to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin would be easy to understand because they would be interested because they would think of the benefits.
True, mentality of a child is different  from a teen , I think it is not good to teach or to introduce bitcoin in early years of a child since bitcoin is kinda technical I think this will give a headache to a child.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
I agree , children must enjoy their life , never take their innocence by money, there would be a time for them to know what makes a bitcoin and for them to learn how to deal with it, for teenagers I think it will not be ttoo for them to understand this as long as they want to learn and earn in bitcon.
Pages:
Jump to: