Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 85. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
It seems difficult. If a child or teenager doesn't see that how can i explain. But nowdays every child knows technology better than me Smiley I think they know what is btc. If i come to the question i could explain btc which they spend money or golds in the game. Really I don't know another way
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
The method of explaining the bitcoin is very easy
But the most important explanation must be an application
Activity: 378
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Bitcoin is very difficult to explain to someone, especially teenagers and children. It took me a long time to understand and participate in Bitcoin. But I think young people like teens will understand faster. The quickest way to explain to them about Bitcoin is to show them the benefits Bitcoin brings to its participants.
yes i am agree, bitcoin is not so easy to explain to everyone, specially to those people who are illiterate and to teenagers and children. bitcoin is too much technical and currently mostly use for investment and trading therefore teenagers and children will not taking too much interest in bitcoin, i am sure that when bitcoin will start using as currency in offline shops then they will easily learn about how to spend it and buy things using bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
All things are hard to explain. It takes time to understand a thing especially when they are not intetested to that thing. Explaining bitcoin to youth is just like that it really takes time for them to understand the bitcoin. But if you want teenagers to learn bitcoin, show them how interesting bitcoin is. And show them what are the capabilities of bitcoin.
well I would like to say that the people of this era are more sharper and more active than us old generation was not that much internet user but now everything is related to the bitcoin so I think the teen ager and the young people can understand everything about bitcoin without any effort because they are a part of the internet age and they are sharp minded generation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

Why children need to know the bitcoin, it's not part of their interests, you can just tell them that it's like the dollar that's all. But for teenagers I think there are so many ways on the net including youtube, sites that explains what is the bitcoin in detail or by popularization. It's my point of view. Smiley
Yes maybe now they arent interested on it. You may teach teenagers about it. Because when you teach them you will learn all about bitcoin and they can learn also some parts in economics.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Since you are talking about teens and children , so definitely at young age it is not advisable to teach them whats going on in bitcoin at early age. Bitcoin is substantial risk for anybody who dont have enough knowledge yet on how to cope up with different tricky routes. Bitcoin is a technologically innovated labyrinth where in not everyone who enter here becomes successful so I think for a teen or a child id not yet ready for this so it is hard for them to understand this.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Why children need to know the bitcoin, it's not part of their interests, you can just tell them that it's like the dollar that's all. But for teenagers I think there are so many ways on the net including youtube, sites that explains what is the bitcoin in detail or by popularization. It's my point of view. Smiley
Activity: 476
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Yes it is, mostly on children, they do not know a lot about money other stuffs like that. We do not need to convince them to know more about bitcoin, they are only kids. They will know about it soon when they grow old. When that time comes, bitcoin are almost famous from everywhere. Maybe on that time the crypto curries are accepted to be an official money. Or if not, they can always explore the internet and find out about it all by themselves like what happened to us. They had their own choice, they will com through it, do not force them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Bitcoin is very difficult to explain to someone, especially teenagers and children. It took me a long time to understand and participate in Bitcoin. But I think young people like teens will understand faster. The quickest way to explain to them about Bitcoin is to show them the benefits Bitcoin brings to its participants.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I think I have been here! Grin There is no point giving them all the technical details as you will end up wasting all your spit and they end up not understanding one single thing you have said most especially for children. You can just give teenagers some resources to read anyway but unless that teenager is an aspiring geek or loves I.T generally,  it may be a fruitless endeavour. As far as I am concerned, just tell them it is a new form of currency but in a digital format that is going to take the world like a storm. If they ask further, tell them time will explain better.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
All things are hard to explain. It takes time to understand a thing especially when they are not intetested to that thing. Explaining bitcoin to youth is just like that it really takes time for them to understand the bitcoin. But if you want teenagers to learn bitcoin, show them how interesting bitcoin is. And show them what are the capabilities of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
It seems inappropriate for children to recognize bitcoin because they still need basic knowledge for their formal education, except in adolescence, it may be very good to teach it about bitcoin, in addition to adding knowledge to them of course, it can also educate them to learn life Independent.

True, Their age is for having fun enjoying life other than getting involved into bitcoin.
They should have the currency their country is offering till they are matured because the use of Bitcoin involves gambling and they might not be able to control the pressure.

Not all people relate gambling to earning bitcoin. Also, why would you tell them that they need to gamble than to invest and trade a lot of old and new altcoins. There will be a lot more of altcoins that will be produced that means, there are still a lot of ICOs that you can invest.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

This era of teenagers and children, I guess can easily adapt to changes. Due to advance technology, they already have access to the web. Which I think gives a leverage in the future. I do agree in a sense that BTC could be the future money and BTC is really hard to explain. Though we could only assist them in understanding things, We can't provide everything to these kids. But, If ever bitcoin would be accepted as money worldwide. For sure that every schools and colleges would do add cryptocurrencies as part of the curriculum.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
You can expain to them that bitcoin is a long term investment. If they want to save money for their future then bitcoin is the best way to save it. It has a lot of potential is a fresh market. they can invest here even a small amount and watch the value of it grow for a certain time.

I think we should tell our grandparents and grandparents instead of children, after all, children need to understand real money. First of all, we have as much experience and money as our grandparents.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Yes, its hard at first but if you explain it well to them they will understand it soon. I explain to them bitcoin by showing how it works. Teenagers nowadays is easy learner because they are more knowledgeable when it comes to technology.
Teenagers can be easy to learn but i don't want to allow children to know bitcoin early, children at their age are just playing. I am the one who is responsible for my son. If they are still young don't allow them to start browsing the internet maybe teenagers can.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
It seems inappropriate for children to recognize bitcoin because they still need basic knowledge for their formal education, except in adolescence, it may be very good to teach it about bitcoin, in addition to adding knowledge to them of course, it can also educate them to learn life Independent.

True, Their age is for having fun enjoying life other than getting involved into bitcoin.
They should have the currency their country is offering till they are matured because the use of Bitcoin involves gambling and they might not be able to control the pressure.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I think children cannot understand about bitcoin but teenager's they will understand it because teens is smarter nowadays. Just explain well how does it work.
Children will not understand it. Because they only know that it is not interested they are only interested in playing their toys. But with teenagers. I more believe that they are more interested on it.
Activity: 93
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.
Well, let's start with simple things related to bitcoin. We then provide detailed information to them. I think they will quickly absorb.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Trying to find info on the subject I came across this reddit page with some interesting replies in it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1dp1gx/how_to_explain_bitcoin_to_a_7_year_old/

Also there's another explanation which I didn't like much for some reasons:

https://medium.com/bitcoins-digital-currency/how-to-explain-bitcoin-to-a-7-year-old-a9a8c094feaf
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
The best way teenagers be guided about bitcoin would be in school. If only in every schools bitcoin be tackle it would be most welcome by parents. Rather than teenagers addicted to any other computer games, it is good when they are adddicted to bitcoin.
Your idea will be nonsensical because most of the parents nowadays still think that Bitcoin is a scam, schools also have the same idea like them too. I can deny the benefits that Bitcoin brings to us. More and more people approach Bitcoin day by day. I hope Bitcoin will become more famously and will be used legally by all countries.
Pages:
Jump to: