Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 92. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is difficult to explain in children and they did not easy to understand. But for me i always explain to them and i will not give up to explain. Its not easy to explain them because of their young age they were not interested. I will explain first that bitcoin is important in our life especially in their future and i will explain the importance of bitcoin and teach them the example and to show them while explaining. And if they are already know i know they are now interested and want to earn even if their young age. I'm sure if they were already know they were also love invest.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them

I've done this. Most of my friends "understand" bitcoin after watching some of the videos. The problem comes when the want to know more, especially about the technology itself. I don't know any videos that can teach properly about it.

They want to know what's really happening behind all the transactions. They simply want to know the technical part. For this, they can start by reading it in layman's terms. And then slowly building up their way to the actual technical explanation by learning basic terms first like nodes, blockchain, decentralization, etc. There's a new set of articles that you can read about SegWit, soft fork, UASF, BIP 148, etc. None of these actually matter but maybe it's just their hobby to read about stuffs. These things will not make them earn bitcoins.

The videos on Youtube barely touched the tip of the iceberg. There's a lot going on under all that and honestly I don't think it's worth spending time on.
Activity: 644
It’s really hard to explain in children’s what bit coin is because their attention is not focus on that subject and they are not interested, they are too young to be awaken in bit coin so just leave the children’s to play so that can enjoy their stress free, enjoyable and memorable childhood. However when it comes from the teenager, they are the one who can understand about bit coin when we explained it to them because nowadays teenager is the stage of growing up where we are curious about something, there are broadminded in comes from surfing or about in the trend in the internet, for me it will be easy for us to explain to them what bit coin is because they are aware what is the new trend in the internet especially if they want an online job. We can explain to them what bit coin is as simple as possible, the basic concept of bit coin or how you too understand what bit coin is and the rest is he can make a research of bit coin by themselves.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Explaining bitcoins for a teenager will either be easy or very difficult, if they are technically oriented or at least respect you enough to listen then it's going to be a very easy and direct discussion.
If it's something like impatient bad attitude fellows, you won't get much,
Explaining to children would be a waste of time IMO over long time, since they won't understand anything, the best you can hope for is them remembering the word "bitcoin".
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them

I've done this. Most of my friends "understand" bitcoin after watching some of the videos. The problem comes when the want to know more, especially about the technology itself. I don't know any videos that can teach properly about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
If I were you, I would only explain how to use Bitcoin to them and let them discover Bitcoin themself. Practicing themself is the best way to learn about something new for everyone so that let them do this, they will know about Bitcoin
Yes just tell them how bitcoins works. They are too old to hardly understamd what you are saying. They know how to use internet so therefore it is easy for them to understand how to use bitcoins and how to earm money from it. Just tell them that they will be rich in bitcoin they can buy all the things that they are wanted.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
If I were you, I would only explain how to use Bitcoin to them and let them discover Bitcoin themself. Practicing themself is the best way to learn about something new for everyone so that let them do this, they will know about Bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Maybe if we explain about what bitcoin, teens will be difficult to understand? The way I explain it is to get them to work on bitcoin pay and after that they will understand about bitcoin  Smiley
Actually teens will be easier to teach because they have a great inquisitive spirit than adults. I'm sure if you tell bitcoin with a fun thing they'll be interested in listening and may also be interested in adopting

Yes its true, it easy for us to tell it to teen because they are easy to be learn and they know how to use computers and cp very well. And it is easy for them to determined  different technical terms regarding bitcoins.
Activity: 56
For me teenager can understand what is bitcoin as long we teach to them step by step how does it work.Young people are easy to teach.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Indeed, Bitcoin is very difficult to explain especially in children. However, when it comes on teenager you can explain it easily because they know that bitcoin is money. Furthermore, explain to them all things about bitcoin and how it works. Also talk to them in a good way to make them interested.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Maybe if we explain about what bitcoin, teens will be difficult to understand? The way I explain it is to get them to work on bitcoin pay and after that they will understand about bitcoin  Smiley
Actually teens will be easier to teach because they have a great inquisitive spirit than adults. I'm sure if you tell bitcoin with a fun thing they'll be interested in listening and may also be interested in adopting
Activity: 36
Making children learn about bitcoin as well digital currency is good, because they themselves feel to be the early adopters when the bitcoin last for generations. With bitcoin the profiting happens in the basis of first come, first served. In that manner the early adopters where the one to benefit big.

As long as bitcoin's primary use-case is to profit from the investment, there will never be widespread adoption. Those two things are mutually exclusive
Activity: 477
I've found that even after explaining at a simple level, many people still tend to not take it seriously.  They look at it as some online monopoly money.  Yet, they all know and value systems like Paypal.
That is normal, you need to give them proof. Or just give them a wallet with 1$ usd worth of bitcoin. And tell them to check it after 6 month.  Everybody are bussy with their business.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Maybe if we explain about what bitcoin, teens will be difficult to understand? The way I explain it is to get them to work on bitcoin pay and after that they will understand about bitcoin  Smiley
And of course if you explain what bitcoin is to them of course they will not be interested in bitcoin. Just tell them the advantages, the excess, if you use bitcoin. Then they will be interested and will find out for themselves about bitcoin

Good just tell the advantages and how they can use it for their benefits online such as that they can buy steam loads and some good gadgets if they collected enough btc since out of curiosity they will find it by them self just let them be surprise for the big market behind.
Activity: 53
Introducing a new concept related to financial and technology fields would be a waste of time for children, even the basic understanding regarding money and it's spending doesn't exist in most of children, so explaining something even more complicated wouldn't work.
For teenagers however, who are mostly very well versed in the technological fields, explaining bitcoin is easy for most, if they have interest in it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Antifragile
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

you don't need to make it difficult for them by explaining the blockchain. All you need to explain on how bitcoin being decentralized helps.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Maybe if we explain about what bitcoin, teens will be difficult to understand? The way I explain it is to get them to work on bitcoin pay and after that they will understand about bitcoin  Smiley
And of course if you explain what bitcoin is to them of course they will not be interested in bitcoin. Just tell them the advantages, the excess, if you use bitcoin. Then they will be interested and will find out for themselves about bitcoin

Activity: 56
Bitcoin can be an education for teenagers because of preparation for working the business world. Where this is told to them about the definition, benefits, objectives, initial concepts and how to use them should be in detail we teach them. We tell them that with bitcoin and no money in hand we can do business and can do what we want.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Making children learn about bitcoin as well digital currency is good, because they themselves feel to be the early adopters when the bitcoin last for generations. With bitcoin the profiting happens in the basis of first come, first served. In that manner the early adopters where the one to benefit big.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Why do we have to explain bitcoin to children? Does anyone explain to you the fundamentals of money when you were a child? All they need to know and only concern is how to spend it. That is the only thing you need to teach them. If they mature and wanted to learn the fundamentals of bitcoin, they'll learn it on their own.

This is actually a pretty good point. Unless there is a good reason, you really don't have to lol
Maybe the right time will come that we will explain to them when we feel they are ready and they will comprehend
bitcoin. At a minor age they are interested into something else and it's useless to educate them when they are not
interested yet, they have to apply it in order to benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: