Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out a legit ICO? - page 5. (Read 22504 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
February 10, 2019, 03:44:23 PM
Nowadays it's very hard to find legit ICO because every single day many ICO have launch. So it is not the easy thing to find a good project. We have to make research on it before making any investment.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 10, 2019, 03:38:45 PM
Just read the whitepaper and check the team members profile and after this thing, you will get an idea about the project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 03:24:35 PM
I have to admit that it is not the easiest of jobs trying to vet and an ICO for legitimacy. Personally, the first place I will start will be the whitepaper. I actually do carry out a critical examination of what the project has to offer or if the project is actually feasible. What I do admire most is when the team already has a working product independent of the ICO. The next in line for me is often the profile of the team members and then social media presence. I consider the amount of people following the project and how committed the team is to positive public opinion through regular updates.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 05:16:22 PM
No certain procedure to  determine legit ICO, you can only make some effort by making your analysis before investing in any ICO in order not to be victim.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
February 09, 2019, 05:06:22 PM
in looking for ico, I used to see and consider who the team was led by the project. Likewise, I found out who the supporters of the new project were. I saw that in the future this ico would be made in the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 09, 2019, 02:16:20 PM
There is many ICO information site which you can find many ICO and their information in those sites. Like icobench icorating and many more. But I will suggest you to follow icoanalytic this is one of the best site where you will find some really good icos. But still some of them are not good maybe scam or failed icos . So best thing is to do some research on your own. And learn how to analysis the ICOs. At this moment mostly no am not in icos but if you will able to find one I would say go for it and invest in that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 09, 2019, 01:59:14 PM
I believe that there is not so many people keep believing ICO's. To many scamming situation took our beliefs away. More than %75 ICO's turned scam in 2018 and it is terrible ratio. I would never invest a ICO project again. Daily trading is safer than investing projects. But if you want to make research about ICO's just go to ICO marks website, they are quite good at their reviews. https://icomarks.com/icos
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 09, 2019, 12:46:06 PM
 Cheesy I think it will not be so easy to find a good project. Probably need to look for a live team and high-quality documents. Then you need to look at the final product and the prototype. The presence of all this makes the project alive and interesting.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 09, 2019, 12:37:59 PM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

Knowing if an ICO is legit or not is like a trial and error. There are also things that you have to consider upon joining. You should do a series of research to make sure if the plans that they have for the future is possible for them to reach. You should also check the activeness of the developers that they have.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 09, 2019, 12:27:53 PM
In order to choose any legal normal project you need to start a very big deal. You need to prepare very seriously for investing and decide that the money invested may be lost. Be sure to think about it always.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 07:29:10 AM
Go to 5 top-rated ICO sites and compare the projects that are there, those that match everywhere can be viewed in more detail to make sure that they are worthwhile.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
February 01, 2019, 07:12:37 AM
If the developers are anonymous, then it seems to me to participate in this ICO is not a good idea!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 01, 2019, 02:45:28 AM
I think both these projects are a scam. Because the developers don't have to hide their identity. Investors should understand where they invest their money. I believe that if the team is not ready to provide objective information they are also not ready to distribute their coin.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 10:24:10 AM
If any ico come without any strong project and product then there is very less chance to stable in the crypto market And these type of ico collect the Eth from the investors and run out from the market. Now in future, SEC of USA is making a regulation towards the ico launching and without sec permission no ico will come in the market.
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
January 31, 2019, 10:18:07 AM
You can check good ico if that ico have:
- Website age up to 4 month
- Whitepaper and their social media
- Roadmap
-Token info
You can see rating ico in topicolist,coingecko,icobench and etc
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 31, 2019, 09:43:13 AM
In opinion we can find it out by whom who manage the project.
We know that the project should be handled by the manager. I guess by that we can have an idea which is the real and fake project. In fact most of the time scam project are manage by unknown person and the legit one handled by the popular and trusted manager. Even the project is anonymous but through manager we can have a little assurance of reliability.
Activity: 308
January 31, 2019, 09:29:54 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?
It's very hard to find a legit ICO, governments and banks can't control cryptocurrency, that's why we can't find it easily, if there's a rule about them, that will be easier, I think we have to rely on our own experience
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 09:20:11 AM
I wouldn't have contacted projects that have developer names hidden. I think anonymity is the first step to scam.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
January 31, 2019, 08:54:50 AM
There are many factors that you need to check when researching for an ICO but one thing that remains consistent is the team, if they are very visible diluting the ICO stage, then chances are they would stick around after the ICO.
Activity: 434
January 29, 2019, 08:01:14 PM
Well look and find out whether the team behind the project are real human beings and also they real in the sense that the team members are not some sort of avatars that have been displayed on the website. Or sometimes some scammers use people who are not even related to the project. Don't forget to also do a little bit of research in to the project and know how useful it is.
Pages:
Jump to: