Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out a legit ICO? - page 7. (Read 22504 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 08:54:00 PM
If you want to find out if the ico is legit always look to the team member if they provide their identity to the public it will be a great indicator that the project will not run after the ico.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 23, 2019, 08:32:06 PM
Legit ICO must have a good team behind the project and those people have a good background in running an ICO , also there must have a good whitepaper and a roadmap to their project . And a giid community to adveetise and make updates about what is hapoening in the project to make more investors  , invests to their projects.
copper member
Merit: 64
January 23, 2019, 08:27:06 PM
By finding a legit ICO is quiet so difficult to see. Because there are ICO's that good from the beginning, you think that it was good, but at the end it declares or not getting the minimum range of the bounty program. My advice for this is by reading carefully and thoroughly about the comments and also by knowing or joining the famous and popular bounty managers.
It's a fairy tale about the popular and famous bounty Manager. I was repeatedly a member of the bounty from popular managers, where eventually the project refused to pay and ran away with the money of the investors. Bounty Manager is not an indicator - better read the message above from @pcfli
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
January 23, 2019, 05:20:04 PM
Legit icos can be discovered by hard work. I prefer to check people behind team and working product is what i am looking for. ICOs are not profitable anymore and investors already don't care about ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
January 23, 2019, 05:00:32 PM
Well i read some thread at Bitcointalk about like how to check a scam ICO. You can using that thread to find a legit ICO. If iam not wrong that thread on a Scam Board. Its really helping for us to make the ICO was Legit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 23, 2019, 04:53:21 PM
We can not find accurate information, because the scammers are quite clever and they make every effort that you could not distinguish a fraudulent ICO from the present. So you can watch so many tips about not investing in an ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 04:49:22 PM
First of all, I used to check the opinions of the professional reviewers on this market - and then I make the decision to invest or not in this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 23, 2019, 04:42:05 PM
Reading whitepapers was the best way to avoid scam projects. If the whitepaper is great, move on to the product developments status and the team itself. As the last step, I would check the social media communities.

It reduces the risk of meeting a bad project, but there's no 100% guarantee. So many times there were cases when people had said the project had been good but it turned out it was a scam. It becomes difficult to distinguish a real project from a scam cause fraudsters are very tricky today
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
January 22, 2019, 10:46:10 AM
Its hard to find a legit ICO. I have came across many such ICOs which look good in the beginning, their team works actively, website is well updated, every query is properly answered and one fine day everyone disappears after they collect a good amount of funds. Personally I think there should be some regulations which needs to be followed before launching an ICO, a big forum like this could work on it.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
January 22, 2019, 10:42:03 AM
Reading whitepapers was the best way to avoid scam projects. If the whitepaper is great, move on to the product developments status and the team itself. As the last step, I would check the social media communities.
Activity: 602
January 22, 2019, 10:39:00 AM
By finding a legit ICO is quiet so difficult to see. Because there are ICO's that good from the beginning, you think that it was good, but at the end it declares or not getting the minimum range of the bounty program. My advice for this is by reading carefully and thoroughly about the comments and also by knowing or joining the famous and popular bounty managers.
copper member
Merit: 64
January 22, 2019, 10:33:01 AM
Piece of advise from my experience: Don't ever invest in any ICO where lead person is anonymous, in 99% cases it will turn out to be a scam.

Without a doubt, the owner of the company, the founder and other high-ranking positions should be public people, because it is necessary to hold webinars/conferences/AMA questions/interviews/presentations and other events. If you see an ICO project where owners/development team do not have real photos and accounts in social media - 99.999999% - scam!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 10:24:14 AM
It is already difficult to find a legit ICO within a few minutes. You need to invest some more time to analyze everything. First I check the purpose of the project and the team behind the company. Also their website, whitepaper, social media like facebook, twitter and telegram.

yes, we do have to be extra careful in choosing ICO because it is difficult to distinguish between legal and illegal ICOs. hence knowledge is very necessary in choosing ICO so that we will be more able to consider all possibilities that exist because even the ICO that looks very good is fraud.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
January 22, 2019, 08:42:53 AM
Piece of advise from my experience: Don't ever invest in any ICO where lead person is anonymous, in 99% cases it will turn out to be a scam.
All ICO projects are not legal and all are fraudulent projects. I do not encourage people to invest at this time because the risk is very high and can greatly affect our assets, instead of investing in ICO, you should choose a better solution than the first. Investing in top 100 coins can ensure the best profit
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 22, 2019, 09:49:26 AM
It is already difficult to find a legit ICO within a few minutes. You need to invest some more time to analyze everything. First I check the purpose of the project and the team behind the company. Also their website, whitepaper, social media like facebook, twitter and telegram.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 09:47:39 AM
The first step carefully read  whitepaper and you will be able to see what ICO is legit and what is not. Also find out information about each member team and no hesitation ask questions about project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
January 22, 2019, 09:44:52 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

investing in ico is the hardest part of the risk level. but I think there are many resource persons who share their knowledge above my posts.
maybe I will just add research to research that I often do, for example finding out about teams, developers and of course ideas and technology. the rest like other friends say, gambling
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 09:27:27 AM
Not sure you can find one, those who claim to be legit these days are the scam. All I can observe about ico is that they are not here with good thoughts i mean initially they are all here to scam only those who made enough through the ico try to continue and some also get listed continue their scam.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 22, 2019, 08:46:27 AM
I don't know if there are legal ico, but some countries are very involved. But by regulating the laws in their country, they can be ICO regulators.
Some countries already require permission from an ico. but some are still unclear and in my opinion every country should provide rules to avoid fraud in ico
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 22, 2019, 08:42:36 AM
I don't know if there are legal ico, but some countries are very involved. But by regulating the laws in their country, they can be ICO regulators.
Pages:
Jump to: