Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find out a legit ICO? - page 8. (Read 22504 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 22, 2019, 08:37:04 AM
Piece of advise from my experience: Don't ever invest in any ICO where lead person is anonymous, in 99% cases it will turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 08:07:08 AM
The best way to find out legit icos  www.icoratings.com and tokenmarket.net these ico listing sites give us all the data of ico programs which we can follow
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
January 22, 2019, 08:06:58 AM
For me i  saw very legit site but it came out to be scam also i think now a days its very hard to look for an ICO that is legit, I think everything is a Gamble now Wink

Not exactly, just try to look deeper and feel free to check the development team-write a message to the CEO and project partners.
Every project has partners. Through its partners is to begin the ICO check. Do companies really cooperate with a startup and so on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 22, 2019, 07:47:16 AM
I think it's very difficult to find legit ICO. Many ICO failed and there are some successful ICOs, but when their tokens are listed on the exchange then the price of the token will also fall depend market situation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 22, 2019, 06:48:53 AM

no one can establish with certainty what ico is legit and which is scam, personally to choose a ico i rely on the site icobench that i consider quite valid
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
January 22, 2019, 06:29:54 AM
The only way you can mitigate the risks when taking part in an ICO is to thoroughly check the backgrounds of the people heading up the project and to make sure that their website, whitepaper, social media profiles and experience all match up to what you would expect. Pick projects where the people already have relevant experience in that field, and that the project seems feasible on paper to begin with.
Activity: 434
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
January 22, 2019, 06:24:28 AM
For this you need to do your research, but this does not mean that the project you choose will be completely successful!
copper member
Activity: 294
January 22, 2019, 05:33:29 AM
For me i  saw very legit site but it came out to be scam also i think now a days its very hard to look for an ICO that is legit, I think everything is a Gamble now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 22, 2019, 05:23:53 AM
Guys first and the basic thing is just think or research about the concept of the ICO . Also think will that idea be practical to implement.
I have seen so many ICOs boasting many things which are impossible to implement like asteroid mining. So just use common sense . Second thing is the geninuity and the experience in that particular field of the team. These two are the main things one should consider before investing in any ICO.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 22, 2019, 05:05:14 AM
Finding a legit ICO right now is very difficult. Take a look at the team behind the project, check out their roadmap, social media platforms, if you are confused about it being legit. Go ahead to invest in it, if otherwise back off.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 11:26:38 AM
To find out the legitimate ICO certainly needs checking. Throughout 2018 many frauds occurred and they used the ICO project. You can check through the website, read the White Paper and see the team. Have an experienced team and active telegram in providing the latest information.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 11:22:50 AM
You know that we do not have options that would really help us with this. The choice is only after analyzing projects that today have a little more perspectives and ready-made products than everyone else on the market.
Activity: 476
January 20, 2019, 11:16:59 AM
If you want to find out a legit ICO you should do your own research about the project and check the team members.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 20, 2019, 11:16:30 AM
Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

The more you know about the project and the ICO itself, the more you can avoid being scammed. Check if the promise of the project, the platform and earning are realistic and feasible. The credibility of the team and how they handle their community is also important. Scam projects are getting very sophisticated lately that they can imitate and make themselves very legitimate. so know deeply who you invest your assets.
Activity: 318
January 20, 2019, 11:12:45 AM
As for me they are less legit ico right now to find at this days we can't see other good project to let our self to in. Just waiting for a good ico that have a possibility to earn.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2019, 07:39:10 PM
Now it is very difficult to find a good ICO project. I think this industry is going through very difficult times. I would not risk investing in ICO now.
Activity: 210
January 19, 2019, 07:00:56 PM
Well, I think you can only find out if you meet by the developers themselves , and to see the documents and so I would not believe everything that they throw at the Internet !
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 06:49:16 PM
The high number of scam ICOs have made it quite relevant for people to do a whole lot of research into projects before either investing or helping in bounty campaign. Well it is better to know the team behind the project and also look at the problem that they seek to address whether it is feasible or not.
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 06:35:16 PM
I don't know any country where ICOs are completely legit.  Maybe countries like, Singapore or Korea. But in other countries it's not forbidden and not allowed. The same situation in my country too.
Activity: 462
January 18, 2019, 01:29:52 PM
I think it is possible. If there is a prototype. If the project already has a ready solution and it can be tested. Then such a project inspires confidence. Yes, there is every 2 project frauds and no matter an open team or anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: