Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 103. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

I don't think if wanting to make more profits is greed, its just the nature of an investor to want to have more or make more out of the opportunity presented, we however have to be very cautious on the coins we put our money into, Bitcoin is a very valuable currency that we cannot afford to gamble with, without proper plans, there are good potential coins out there that are worth investing in that will get you returns, you however are tasked with enuring that you invest wisely to avoid unnecessary loss making
Activity: 25
May 09, 2018, 03:57:44 AM
I think the most paying is when you join the signature bounty campaign if you completed all task you will get your earning or tokens. Then you can either hold it or sell it
Activity: 56
May 08, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
I will think of joining Bounty, Signature campaign and also at the same time I will invest in ICO and altcoin if I have the enough capital.   
Yes, I agree with you. They have a lot of way in order to get more profit. Invest in bitcoin and other altcoin that have a great potential to grow for the coming years. Also participate in a bounty campaign and airdrop it also a good source of profit. Enter also in trading it also give a bigger profit.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

for profit without capital is of course with the way follow a bounty, but it was a long process.
If you want the benefits and get a quick profit and then I think the investment is the solution you need to do now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 07:04:20 AM
I will think of joining Bounty, Signature campaign and also at the same time I will invest in ICO and altcoin if I have the enough capital.   
Activity: 42
May 08, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
By your post your problem is not how to get more profits but how to avoid losing it, many people have earned fortunes just to lose it after a few years, look at lottery winners, they win the lottery and most of them end in bankruptcy, this is the truth for most professional athletes, so learn how to keep your money first only when you have done that you can earn how to make more money.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 08, 2018, 06:38:03 AM
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.

Airdrop? I don't think this year is better than last year. In 2017, there are many good airdrop event that can make me a profit. For example, BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, BITCOINRED etc,
For now, I think airdrop is a garbage. Too much airdrop participant using multiple accounts to joining the airdrop.
Activity: 58
May 08, 2018, 06:01:03 AM
There are many ways to earn profits at the moment. the most profitable ways I think are joining in ICO, trading coins. And the only solution to get profit from it is learning how to trade and reading all the whitepaper of ICO to find which is scam or not.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 05:20:52 AM
how to get more profit? there are different ways. for example, investing in cryptocurrency. bitcoin and Ethereum are excellent cryptocurrencies with long-term potential. another way is trading on the exchange. you can also participate in airdrop and bounty campaigns. airdrop is not the best way, but in bounty you can make good profit. the latter two methods do not require initial capital, so they can be attractive to beginners.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
May 08, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Crypto is a game of patience. Of error and success. There is not such thing as quick profit.
How to get more profit? If you are to ask me, then my answer is you need to be more patience than before and you need to do a lot of research and study about airdrop or other sources of income. Airdrop is good if you are wise enough to buy and sell. If you're know how to wait until the price gets high. Invest or buy then keep it in a long term then it will be profitable.
Here I strongly agree, patience is the main key. In addition, we must also be able to play with the strategy. If we want to trade, then remove the panic that is in ourselves. A suggestion from me, you do not focus on airdrop if you want to get a big profit. Because airdrop gives a small profit.
Activity: 169
May 08, 2018, 05:11:20 AM
I think you should need more patience, and you should always observe the latest news from the market. When I fell, I thought you should buy it. When it rose, it should be sold.
Activity: 109
May 08, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
I think to get a good profit can only the one who invested a lot of money. It's very simple - If you are rich, You can become even richer. If you do not have anything, then you will not earn anything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 05:04:40 AM
Experienced is the best teacher, from mistake that you did you can make new better strategy. If you trading with pair BTC vs Altcoin for the better doing short trading, the purpose of trading is to increase the amount of BTC. After you have more BTC trade again that your BTC with USDT when the price of Bitcoin bullish run. So you can make double profit from increase price of altcoin and also BTC. Keep focus and dont be greedy is one of the key of success in trading.
Activity: 70
May 08, 2018, 04:58:23 AM
Greed is a bad thing, I have been being greed and lost of my profit. Its a big lessons for me and I will strive for my trading plan and stop being greed. Not much that I heard about DeepOnion.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 04:56:24 AM
Crypto is a game of patience. Of error and success. There is not such thing as quick profit.
How to get more profit? If you are to ask me, then my answer is you need to be more patience than before and you need to do a lot of research and study about airdrop or other sources of income. Airdrop is good if you are wise enough to buy and sell. If you're know how to wait until the price gets high. Invest or buy then keep it in a long term then it will be profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 04:52:24 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
May 08, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
Do a lot of research, have an idea about coins. If any coin gets to know you before you enter a new stock market, you have a chance to catch a big pump. so you can make a profit Smiley
Activity: 350
May 08, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
To get the most profit you need a lot and very hard work, and also a little luck.
Activity: 35
May 08, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
Do more research of the projects you're interested in and gain more patience. Bitcoin is an excellent mean for future gains so I would diversify the portfolio to minimize risk but keep the majority part in BTC and other top 10 coins as they come with lesser risk.

Activity: 429
May 08, 2018, 02:49:31 AM
it's easy to invest in ETH to earn more money when its price increases.
Jump to: