Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 104. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 08, 2018, 02:48:47 AM
Working hard and spending your precious time wisely bring more profits. Everyday we observe huge price swings in hundreds of coins. Following them and doing right thing in right time will bring you profits.
With cryptocurrency profit making needs the plan to make wise decisions as in the above quote. Next thing important is the knowledge gaining, one should have a diversified focus. Some used to get into trading or something specific, but when you make yourself involved in different opportunities available you'll make a better earning.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
The saying "better less, but better" works not only in life, but also in trading. Try to change the paradigm, set a goal to trade in the first place stable, and only in the second-highly profitable. And your business will go uphill.
It won't always go uphill. There is not that one way of thinking for the price to go up that far. You should invest if you see the price opportunity.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
May 08, 2018, 02:42:10 AM
Working hard and spending your precious time wisely bring more profits. Everyday we observe huge price swings in hundreds of coins. Following them and doing right thing in right time will bring you profits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 08, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
If you want to earn a lot you need to invest in bitcoin because when you invest in it you earn a great deal of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 02:39:29 AM
More profit is when you are not allowing yourself to act basing on emotions, but to stydu and work smart, my opinion. more safe then

You can wait for that time, of course, you can get more profit, if you Buy more coins at low price, hold and sell when the price reaches its highest peak
Activity: 600
May 08, 2018, 01:44:22 AM
for me will do trading because for us good sources we get every time even every day, especially now bitcoin prices better than before so we will more easily make money.
Activity: 205
May 08, 2018, 01:13:49 AM
its depend on how much you active on the computer. If you have the possibility to stop at the computer, you can trade daily. It is possible to make huge profits especially in crisis situations like these days.
Activity: 113
May 08, 2018, 01:12:16 AM
Getting more profits is not a simple matter. You have to enrich your knowledge of the encryption market and learn to use technology to analyze the encryption market to choose the right trading time point. You must also keep an eye on the latest trends in cryptocurrencies, holding or selling. In short it is complicated.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 01:07:45 AM
There are many ways to get more profit here in the crypto world you could try many things here. You can try investing. Investing in crypto is very easy but risky, everything in investing is risky. Also you can try to work in signature campaigns, in signature campaigns you need here to put more effort and time. In a signature campaign your like a part-timer you can work on your free time. Lastly you can also try mining but in mining you need some device to work for you. In mining you need a very high capital but your not working, the device is working to you. It's up to you what you can do to earn profits in crypto so Good luck.
Activity: 82
May 08, 2018, 01:05:28 AM
I think the DeepOnion is a nice coin, the DeepOnion doesn't have an air pitch, but the community is very active,
I think some airdrops are great, but you need to take the time to study them.
Activity: 99
May 08, 2018, 01:03:22 AM
First, we must have enough patience. Can wait until the price rises higher. Second, we should seize the opportunity when the market falls and buy at the lowest price.
Activity: 56
May 08, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
I think there are lots of opportunities now that I can get profit, just by researching much more about my favourite ctypto. Especially I choose to get a long term investmest for more profit from deep research about one potential coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
True, because airdrop sometimes is dead or no value,and also it cannot list in an exchanger. If you want more profits, make sure you have a knowledge and experience. And I'm pretty sure, holding is best to get your big profits.
Activity: 79
May 07, 2018, 08:34:36 AM
The simplest and most risky option is to invest in ICO.  But I would not advise investing all my money.
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
May 07, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
In order to get more profits, you must gain more experience. You need to read more information about cryptocurrency. News, analytics article and etc. And one of the most profitable way is long-term holding.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 07, 2018, 08:17:25 AM
To get more profit you must constantly improve your knowledge in crypto. You must learn and be able to analyze crypto projects well. This will give you some guarantee that you will be able to manage your money more properly.
Activity: 545
May 07, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
The saying "better less, but better" works not only in life, but also in trading. Try to change the paradigm, set a goal to trade in the first place stable, and only in the second-highly profitable. And your business will go uphill.
Activity: 112
May 07, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
You must be a personality with strong character. Patience is necessary. I think you should work hard and be educated person  in this field. Yoi get more profit by Working  on yourself, notice your mistakes and your own good profitable strategy to make your crypto gains
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
There are ways to gain more profits. First of them, you have to invest more money. So if you invest more money, you have more gains with the same amount of rising. The other way is, to invest in altcoins which are not that famous. So these altcoins have a bigger chance to go 10x or more. But you see both ways are more risky. So getting more profit makes the chance higher to loose your whole investment. So choose wisely.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 07:45:19 AM
for altcoins better you do daily traders but its okay when you want hold for long term my suggestion in bitcoin and ethereum. the last airdrop i think is not good so many scams when you want job and profit better in bounty
Jump to: