Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 119. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
Free earning can be achieved by filling the airdrop and participating in a bounty campaign. You can get more profits in lower risk in trading.

Activity: 122
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 10:18:15 AM
To get more profit you must constantly improve your knowledge in crypto. You must learn and be able to analyze crypto projects well. This will give you some guarantee that you will be able to manage your money more properly.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 10:08:01 AM
Now the market is starting to go up and it's a good time to get more profit. If you want to get more profit we can do day trade. This way is the most effective way to get more profit, we just have to focus more on the market and graphics that will occur when we do day trade because from there we will know when the right time to sell and when the right time to buy .
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
Have more research about the coins that you want to buy and to get sure profit I think nice to invest coin that belongs on top 10 but if you want taking risk there are coins that has potential that are not belong on top 10. I like airdrop but there are many do not have value and a waste of time but about the deeponion not familiar about it.

In my opinion on how to get good profit ; you must work hard on joining bounties with doing your job well to earn bounty rewards, be more knowlegeable, do a research before investing, buy more coins when the price is very low then hold, and be patient and wait for the price get to its highest peak then sell.
Joining airdrops is also good way to additional profit. They gives free coins with good value but sometimes coins without value. Just hold it, and maybe in the future it will become valuable. Just beware of scams.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You can get more profit if you will work hard! Focus on how you will achieve all of your dreams. Do not think negative for you to improve your productivity. I am sure that you can earn more money by focusing on achieving your dreams and goals.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 20, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
in order to gain more profit, you should invest into crypto, but you should choose wisely when investing, it is too risky, and you can lose your money if you made a mistake.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
Keeping yourself all around educated about what's happening in the crypto world is as critical in knowing when the opportune time to purchase and what coins to purchase. You have to know numerous elements: advertise learning, specialized examination, auspicious data, and good fortune. On the off chance that you meet these conditions, the benefit that you will get will be gigantic. Since cryptographic exchanging isn't simple, you have to take in a considerable measure to be fruitful in this market.
Activity: 406
April 20, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
To get more profits I would suggest to join different campaigns such as signature social media or also you my three trading, but it would so risky. Signature campaign was a great opportunity to get higher profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
More profit you can get from trading, but you need to have a great skill in this area.
You need a trading strategy, a time/risk management  Smiley

I think that it is dangerous to trade in a growing market, you can fix ahead of time and not get more profit, because many sold eth $ 20-100 and then regretted
Activity: 189
April 20, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
You should learn from that I think, you can't get the whole profit at a time, it take several steps and processes, hence patience is the key. Airdrops are good way to earn but not all, you have to study and select the best.
Activity: 167
April 20, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
in my opinion eventhough i never had receive a profit now but as what ive read mostly to get some more profit is to know more better ideas or have enough knowledge\skills to do such decisions dont ever greedy in any movements,be controlled and patient to any transactions you do.,in order for you to not get loss of all your investments,.be wise of course and be observance and surely that the all what you are joining now is a legit one.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 20, 2018, 09:19:21 AM
Always need Take profit and Stop loss but need to set more % of this parameters because many exchangers manipulation price to get you stops off.
Activity: 65
April 20, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
One of my strategies is  following my rules. I get used to setting a profit target and a cutting loss point for a cryptocurrency, which helps me protect my gains and avoid a deep loss.
Activity: 48
April 20, 2018, 09:11:44 AM
You can invest in some potential altcoins. Ethereum, Ripple,for example, to diversify your porfolio. Especially, I speak highly of Ripple because its price is pretty low at the present and I predict it can reach 8 - 10 USD in the end of 2018.
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
More profit you can get from trading, but you need to have a great skill in this area.
You need a trading strategy, a time/risk management  Smiley
Activity: 67
April 20, 2018, 08:37:48 AM
I think the key to this question is patience. You should do research on potential altcoins, invest in them and hold them for long-term. I have held ETH for a year and get a huge profit from it, and I believe it will be much more valuable in the end of this year. 
Activity: 53
April 20, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
From my point of view, I think you should spend your money on the top 10 growing altcoins on the market. Actually, they are still in uptrend, which means their prices will still increase this year. Focusing on these potential altcoins helps you avoid the risks of lossing money, especially when you are newbie or not professional in investing aspect.
Activity: 433
April 20, 2018, 02:47:28 AM
Perhaps you should reconsider your trading concept. If you just buy and keep coins for weeks, then try a short trade.   
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2018, 07:43:40 PM
Participate in bounty companies. It is longer and more difficult than Airdrops, but it is much more profitable. With the help of such companies, you can really increase your investments in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
April 19, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
short term trading is the good way to get more profit as long as you have knowledge in trading. Also join in every bounty campaign its a good way to earn extra money without investment just only time and effort in posting and good choice of bounty.
Jump to: