Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 117. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think altcoins is the best way to earn money. because it's give us a huge profit in past few years and I believe in these coins it's will give me a big profit in few next years.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
If you want to get more profit try to invest a token that has potential you should check its project first before investing.
Activity: 114
April 22, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
I think that the best way to get the best benefit is to properly invest your money, of course today the most basic source of income is investing in different projects, as well as participating in supporting these projects in which you invested money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 22, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
More profits can only be obtained from long-term investments. And for this it is necessary to choose a suitable coin. Personally, I do not recommend choosing bitcoin
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
April 22, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
No matter how the market is, stick to your target price, not to stop.
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 10:32:44 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Many people get more provit by scalping. You can learn the coins with the highest fluctuations to trade continuously. But I think this is worth the risk.
Activity: 103
April 22, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Yes, you can participate in airdrops, but today there are very small payments.  I would advise you to participate in the bounty.  Or invest in ICO.
Activity: 35
April 22, 2018, 07:12:03 AM
Short-term investment is a safer way to make a profit than long-term investment. The price fever will be able to help you earn pretty good money.
Activity: 58
April 22, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
Having a lot of profits means investing successfully, that investing successfully is analytical.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
The best way to receive or receive is more bitcoins - to begin to plan to invest money or bitcoin. Investment is a fast and convenient way to earn passive income.
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
To make a profit now I think you should trade in the cryptocurrency market by buying coin at low prices and selling them at high prices to seek profit. Today there are many potential investment projects in the market, this is also a way to make a lot of profits for your investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 22, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

It is true that many people who uses bitcoin spend a lot of money, so they could buy the things that they wanted. But spending your bitcoins time to time is not a good thing because you need save or hold every single one of them because if the price of bitcoin increases your bitcoins will also increase too.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
I don't think that aidrops are good sourse of profit now. Bounty is much better. And trading if you can and know how. How to get more profit - do more job Smiley
copper member
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 05:34:31 AM
hodl always give more profit but i know it is not possile to hodl for every person..
so you should take your investment back when pries go up so balance quntity is not from your investment & you can hodl it atlest for 2 years....
Activity: 462
April 22, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
At first the only way I had to get more profits was through all the free sources available online: faucets, bounties, captchas, etc., but gradually I discovered that the only way I could obtain more consistent and significant gains would be through trading, so for several months I devoted myself to learning and decided to invest what I had earned, and today I can say that trading has become my main source of income.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 05:26:22 AM
Go find another ways that can fit to your personality and of course skills, if you're just focusing on bitcoin then try alt coins because right now alt coins can give you more profit than bitcoin if you manage to play the market very well. Make yourself busy exploring more things about crypto market, if you have some capital to start with then go buy alt coins but before you do that research first on what coins are profitable right now and when is the right time to buy and sell them in the market. Good luck to you and I hope luck comes to you.
Activity: 420
April 22, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
Get more profit Huh

I think you have to try trading.
You trade in Dollar not Altcoin.
And you buy again when the price is down.
And sell when price is high.
It is easy but risk to takes more profit.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
If you want to get great profit then buy those coin which is at the bottom, so when it starts moving it gives you profit in X Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
If you want to get more profit you must join a lot bounty like social media, content creation and telegram, from that you can get a lot token from just one bounty project and it will help you to easily get another income. But you have more to do, but it will worth it in the future
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 04:58:08 AM
there are a lot of ways to get more profit, but its all depends on the situation, the circulation of market or its movement, you can do short term trading, or long term.
Some people are doing multi  task by entering a cryptocurrency and their regular job, some are doing trading and joining campaigns too, a lot of ways for us to get more profit, we can become successful if we will just do our part, it is a matter how well we are doing things and how focus we are.

Trading is the way we can get our more income amd its right that doing multy task while entering cryptocurrency world is the best option right now. We only get small income if we are doing only one job in cryptocurrency. Example just doing bounty. It can give us good income but when we need more and more then do trading or holding long term too.
Jump to: