Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 116. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 02:01:24 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I often use two ICO investment methods and long term trade. Half of the money I would buy the ICO coin to have the opportunity x10-x100 assets. The other half I would buy Altcoin in the top 50 and top 60 to hold them for a few years
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
So if you have a very low rank it also means a very low payment in Signature Campaign, so if you have a very low rank then just forget doing Signature Campaigns and just divert yourself in trading crypto currencies or maybe try to participate in Translation or the Social Media Campaign in which you will be paid in the number of friends and followers that you have but you will be paid not as high like in Signature Campaign.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:21:32 AM
When you want to get more profit, you just need to hold your tokens or coins and wait until the price every each of them grow up before you sell, so you can get more profit, just hold and wait the time.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 10:50:02 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

We can make a lot of money by investing and by selling altcoin when altcoin prices go up drastically, because you invest in bitcoin or ethereum for the long term because these two coins have good potential and popularity hence many people are investing in altcoin for profit

Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
Trade, if this is not enough for you, you can try airdrop, but be sure to check whether the air shots that you expect are legitimate. that is, mining, which takes a lot of time.
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
I am sure that in order to make more profit, you need to invest more. Trade in large volumes. Airdrop is something I don't recommend with a 100 percent guarantee, as you will spend a lot of time in vain.
Activity: 179
April 23, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Earn high profits to have a detailed plan and details! Digital money market a lot of potential but also great risk! Be clear before joining!

To get more profit in return best thing to do is to invest more. Investing is really risky but in this kind of business the more risk you take, the greater profit awaits you. But before risking you money it's better know first the coins which you choose to invest.
Activity: 686
April 23, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Earn high profits to have a detailed plan and details! Digital money market a lot of potential but also great risk! Be clear before joining!
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
April 23, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Sorry to hear about that you lost some money already. Don't be depressed. Because there is a room for growing up. And everyday new projects are launching. People are going to invest there if it is good and can bring good results for them. If you aren't sure where to invest you can take a look for SciDex. Hope this will help you to earn some good cash. All the best!
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
April 23, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

To get more profit from this platform, you need to make a proper planning towards this platform. Basically, this type is a suitable for making a profit through buying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at a low price. That's why you have to take a proper action regarding this issue.
On the other hand, trading would be a great platform for this purpose if you are able to maintain properly. Because trading is a profitable platform from my perspective...
Activity: 730
April 22, 2018, 04:58:09 PM
I think the only option is to learn! If you are trading in the market, disassemble mistakes, look at different lessons, read books! Just so you can not earn!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:36:00 AM
Buy a coin that you think is promising and wait. Within a few months, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
April 22, 2018, 11:28:13 AM
By joining signature campaign and try to invest in short time as part time and have patient and i guess this is one reason why long term investment like holding certain tokens works for me. My friend just continue to invest and be wise for all decisions you've been made in near future.
Activity: 362
April 22, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
i think patience is the key to making more profits. If you have an excellent coin for one month or two months, you can double or even better your money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 11:10:32 AM
currently, my only way of earning profit is thru investing in altcoins and holding some of my coins that i earned from participating in signature campaigns. i am not actually good in trading so i don't spend much time in it so the above mentioned methods are the only methods that i do. i am pretty much patient and i guess this is one reason why long term investment like holding certain tokens works for me.
Activity: 107
April 22, 2018, 11:10:14 AM
The best way to earn money short term would be to trade your coins for altcoins, people make alot of money from trading but it is not easy, you have to be ready to put a lot of time and effort into it
Activity: 200
April 22, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
I think to achieve great results, as everywhere, you need to learn and learn a lot! To earn a lot of money in this area, you need to try everything, participate in bounty programs, do trading, look for new promising coins!
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 11:06:48 AM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

Be patient and calm.Think positive,if other can get more profit why cant you?Just continue to invest and crypt and you will get more profit.
Activity: 495
April 22, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
There are a lot of things to do in order to make more profits, such as investing in ICOs, but you should study first, and then invest again.most importantly we need to learn correctly. We have knowledge about all this.
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
April 22, 2018, 11:04:20 AM
one thing you must remember to gain profit, do not trade with feeling and speculation, use accurate coin analysis and pay attention to each channel or trading view you use
Jump to: